Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Law and Gag Order (Yoshie x Fetwick)

“Now… I want you to watch as I touch myself. I wish to tease you…” She said. "I will show you what lust really is!"

“Yes…” She cooed. She touched her breasts. “Ahh…” She traced her finger over her lips. “You like kissing me…” Her hands caressing her entire body as her bra glided to the ground. Her fingers slowly going down to her love canal. Her nipples hard enough to cut diamonds. It was so wet, she surprised herself. She tried to insert three fingers, to no avail, she was so tight! How long had it been since she’d not had a man? She stroked her clit as she purred with ecstasy. Licking her nipple, a rush of pleasure surged through her entire body as her gratification danced down her legs. Yes, she was a squirter, she was ashamed of this usually but now she had no fear. Fingering much faster her hips moved to the beat that he hand was proving. The satisfaction making a puddle on the office floor.

“I will make you want me… You will desire me…” She said. Easing down on him she whispered in his ear.

“I will make you mine!”

(OOC: Apologies for the mixup. Its 2AM here and I am dog tired. Might be my last post till AM)

The chair creaked with tension as Wally tried to free his wrists to no avail. Bound tightly, he could do nothing but watch as his breathing slowly became normal again. Eyes widened as her bra loosened, her perfectly rounded breasts pouring out of the slipping cups. Fingers tugged on her soft lips, before trailing down supple flesh, and finally disappearing behind black silk lingerie. She once again stood above him, heels firmly planted by the sides of his face, forcing his focus on the nylon highlighted sex act. Slender digits began to caress faster, dig deeper, and thrust harder. Faster. Deeper. Harder. Deeper. Deeper. Faster. Faster. Harder. Faster. Harder. Moans exhaled from her quivering lips, getting louder with each stroke. Finally euphoria overcame as Winry achieved orgasm, her juices absorbed by the obsidian lining of her panties, running down her thigh highs, and trickling from her shoes to form a small puddle under the head of the chair. Wally didn't know whether to be aroused, disgusted, or violated as he contemplated what just happened when Ms. Seduction perched down to threaten him.

"You're... you're fucking crazy." was all Wally could manage to utter, too shocked from the actions that took place.

She eased down to his face and smiled while touching his face.

“You fucking like it. You want me… no need to hide it. At least I was nice enough to get you off as well. So I’m not completely a selfish bitch. But crazy… you might be right. I’m only crazy to those who don’t understand my methods. You should know better Innocent. You should know why this is happening… remember Karma is a bitch!”

“That’s all for today Innocent… your work here is done. I will see you tomorrow bright and early for more… training.” She said as she took out the knife from her drawer and unhooked him slowly.

Wally had been embarrassed, used, and defeated. As the knife sliced through the tape and ropes, he hobbled to get up as Winry watched. He ripped the remnants of the silver adhesive from his dress shirt before tossing them in the trash bin. He rolled down his sleeves before buttoning them, straightening his tie and putting his jacket back on, making sure to cover the stains. He wasn't looking forward to a summer full of "training" as she put it. He gathered his composure before unlocking the door and walking out into the lobby. He watched as the mindless drones scurried to and fro to get to their work. He sighed and left for home.

When he arrived at his apartment, he removed his clothes and threw them in the garbage before settling into a nice hot shower. Images of Winry struck in his head as he startled himself imagining her watching him. He didn't sleep a wink that night. He arrived at work the next morning in a different and more flexible suit. He sat in her office in the same chair he had been tied to, looking out the one way mirror. He could see every action and conversation that went on, and they wouldn't even know the horrors happening in her very office.

"Fucking karma." Wally muttered to himself.

“Good Morning Mistress…”

“Morning Mistress…”

“How you doing Mistress…”

“Morning George, Mikan, Raymond.” Winry said with a stack of files in her hand covering a box filled with papers. Seduction headed to her office grabbing a cup of coffee on the way to her door. Mikan was there to open her door for her and looked to see if anyone was there. Mikan set eyes on the new meat and gave a sick smile.
“So we have a new Trainee Mistress?”

“Yes we do… I’m sure he will make a wonderful addition to our Firm Mikan.” Seduction nodded. Mikan laughed.
“Sure… if he can survive training that is… good luck!” Mikan said walking away. Seduction put the box on her desk and eyed Wally. “I need you to organize all these files and do the same thing you did yesterday. Place them all in the computer.” She took the rest of the paper out the box and in the bottom of the crate was a blindfold, a gag ball, a cock ring, and a whip. Winry eyed him. “These… are for later.” She said placing them in the bottom drawer and locking it; placing the key in her breasts.

Wally couldn't believe it as Mikan waved and wished him good luck. It was like some sort of secret sect he had been forced into. How many of them knew? How many were involved? Suddenly, he felt small as he looked through the mirror at all the hurrying employees. Men and women scuttling about to get to their destinations. Were the ones with good posture past victims? Or was it the broken ones with low self-esteem as they hung their heads low in a brisk walk?

"Yes mam." Wally said begrudgingly as he reached for the papers.

His eyes caught hold of the rest of Winry's playtoys as the papers were lifted. The whip was the most frightening, it implied that she not only intended on molesting him, but now she was going to harm him. The leather blindfold and the ballgag were a discomforting sight as well. It also seemed like a metaphor for Lady Justice, except his free speech would muffled by a red rubber sphere, but justice would remain blind. It just wouldn't be in his favor. There was one thing however that puzzled him, a black elastic ring.

"What is this?" Wally asked, half not wanting to know.

Back
Top Bottom