Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Law and Gag Order (Yoshie x Fetwick)

Fetwick

Super-Earth
Today was Wally's first day at his new internship that he booked after graduating college. He would soon be heading to law school, but first he needed some hands on experience in the field. It was only as an office assistant, which was a glorified way of saying secretary. However, he had hoped if he was good at his job, he might get a little bit more hands on experience. His black hair was slicked back today, not with gel, but naturally. He wore a blue slim fitting business suit to say he was ready for business, but dressing for the part he really wanted. A lawyer. He wasn't even a paralegal, but with luck and a little hard work he may get promoted over the summer.

He arrived at the main desk, where he was informed that he would be assisting a Ms. Winry Seduction. A name that that suddenly sent a sinking feeling into his stomach. It was too uncommon of a name for it not to be the same person he thought it was. Two years ago in college, he had a quick fling with a professor before deciding not to call her back. He even chickened out and quit the class. Gathering his thoughts, he thought maybe it was a common occurrence and she had student-teacher affairs all the time. Who was he, but Wally Cain? A nobody, she wouldn't remember him, would she?

He waited nervously outside her office, sitting on a chair, until the echoes of her heels clacking against white tile struck his attention. She was gorgeous and scary as ever. He quickly shot up out of his seat to greet her.

"Morning. Profes-- Ms. Seduction. I'm your new assistant Wally Cain." He said almost stuttering the wrong word.

nfqntx.jpg

“Miss Seduction, you have a meeting at 12pm.”

“Ms. Seduction you have a conference at 4pm”

“Ms Winry don’t forget your lunch with the President of Aztec at 2pm”

“Ms Winry---“

Finally, there was silence! Meetings here, luncheons there, conferences, and business trips, between the plane and work she barely got any time to herself. Her back against the door she sighed heavily. Opening her eyes back up she set her sights on her desk. It was littered with memos, invoices, mail, bills, and check books and not to mention that her daily planner looked like a third grade homework assignment. She banged her head on the door; there was no rest for the wicked. She approached the hurricane hit desk and tried her best to straighten it out. Then she noticed the little red button on her office phone, it was blinking rapidly. Hesitantly, she pushed the button. She had 23 missed calls and 19 messages. Not to mention she still had to clean up her desk. Once the messages began she tried her best to listen to them but it was hard to hear with the growling of one’s stomach.

Yes, Winry forgot breakfast, the most important meal of the day. Then again, her memory was about the same length as a goldfish. Short, sweet and to the point. Last night, she spent on the computer getting things together, organizing checks, memorizing speeches and trying to get things ready for the next day, all the while running on coffee and chocolate. Nope come to think of it she had not eaten a decent meal since she could remember. Suddenly, as she was bombarded with papers, her office door opened and the papers went everywhere due to fear.

“What!?” Seduction barked.

“You have an interview today…”

Winry didn’t remember an interview today… was that today? Did she schedule that? What day was it? Who was it?

“Let them in…”

She heard him hesitate and then she sat eyes on him. It was him... or was it him. The resemblance was damn near uncanny. She eyed him once over and smiled.

Well...Innocent, step into my office... come have a seat." She said turning away from him. Those hips of hers switching as she walked. Taunting him... seemingly teasing him.

Wally followed her into the cluttered office. Stacks of papers towered over her desk, as folders to seemed to spill over the side, like a cascading waterfall. The file cabinets seemed like a messy nightmare as the drawers barely closed shut. The only area that was neat in her office was a tiny bar on the side, it had a couple of glasses and a bottle of gold label Johnny Walker. He was mesmerized by the sway of her hips, a walk as seductive as her name. He had a seat across from her as he tried to avoid staring at her cleavage. Something he noticed was that there were mirrors outside her office. But inside, it was revealed they were one way mirrors, so she could watch them, but they couldn't see her.

"So, Ms. Seduction. I'm here for the internship interview. Was there anything you wanted to ask of me?" He said, slightly nervously.

Twiddling his fingers, he tried to remain calm at the situation at hand. As long as he kept his cool, and his head down, maybe she wouldn't recognize him? He made sure to have quick bursts of eye contact as to not seem suspicious. He remembered almost going into her closet once, when she left the door of it open. As he approached it, she stopped him with one of the most chilling tones he had ever come out of a bed partner. Which is one of the reasons why he cut off their short engagement, her mysteriousness was more frightening than alluring. This woman had dark secrets hidden within her, and maybe in this office. But surely in that closet.

Seduction’s whole day was going wrong and nothing she said or did could possibly get her out of the stressful rut that seemed to be overwhelming her. From the moment she woke up from her bed it seemed as if everything today sought to rain down on her parade. Just because she didn’t have to worry about money didn’t mean that she had everything else under control. In fact it was the exact problems. In the words of a famous musician, more money, more problems, this included other people’s problems.

“You have an interview…” The worker repeated. No matter how she repeated it those words would not go away. Seduction sighed and then nodded.

“Send them in.” There was nothing more she could do. Suddenly, she heard a shaking voice. The voice made her heart jump, who did it belong to? Who had such a voice? Turning around in her black Lay-Z-boy chair she set eyes. Winry had a thing for eyes; she swore you could see into a person’s soul through their eyes. She rose from her seat slowly, placing her hands on her black Armani crocodile desk. That voice couldn’t belong to that man. He spoke again. Winry’s eyebrow rose and a smirk crept cross her face. She waived her hand to the messenger.

“Okay, well…it seems a window has been opened. Thank you Cheryl, hold my calls for today, take messages the works. Have someone conduct the meeting today, an intern. I need to do a spot on interview with Cain here. Come Cain!” She leading him to the executive suite office. They were so close to each other, Cain and Winry. If he was paying attention he could smell Seduction’s ‘Red Door, Perfume from Elizabeth Arden.

“Begin… Impress me… tell me about yourself… Why did you come back… I mean… here Innocent?” She smirked.

"Well, I've got a 3.9 GPA, I was valedictorian at my high school, and I could keep naming accomplishments, but I know what you're looking for. You want someone who's going to put their ass on the line, when it comes down it. I'm one of the most hardworking people I know, and I'm willing to take any surprise you can throw at me. There's no job too big or small that I can't do. I know it's only an office assistant job, but I'm aiming to get some paralegal experience, because like you, I know what I want. I can tell by your office, that you're about cracking down instead of being some neat freak. You care about the job, and I do too. And if you'll take me in, I'm sure you could guide me under your wing, even through the darkest, seediest parts of this business. I'm basically willing to be your slave, to ensure that you're satisfied and can continue to do your job at a hundred percent." Wally felt he might have been a little repetitive, but hopefully with practice he could filibuster a little bit better next time.

He sat back down in his chair after the excitement, pausing to catch his breath. It was a bold move to be that brash, but he didn't have much accomplishments under his belt. Being valedictorian at a smaller school wasn't the hardest of tasks, especially in a under-educated area. He didn't know what to expect from his former professor, but there was a dark glint in her eyes that seemed to suggest she remembered. Here it comes, she was going to let him go. He made a stupid mistake in college and now he was going to pay for it.

Winry got up and circled the young man. She put her hand on his shoulder as she made sure his eyes were following her.

“Are you willing to do everything that I ask Innocent?” She paused to bend over to pick up some papers that had fallen from the desk.

“Are you willing to be utterly and completely devoted to me and only me?” She asked staring at those eyes of his.

Seduction got up and waltzed over to her mini bar; grabbed a glass and poured her famous Johnny Walker inside. Winry now sat on the edge of her desk; folding her legs right over left, drink in her hand and as she took a sip she moved the glass around with her fingers.

“I am different… Innocent. I will make you work for your keep. I will make you earn every cent and every sense of respect you have. Depending on your ethic is how I will pay you. For starters, you can start by ordering my contacts in my phone."

She said throwing the android in his direction. She looked at him intensely with a sadistic smile on her face.

"Ignore the lingerie picture on the front and just head to contacts. I want them in ABC order."

A soft but domineering touch grazed Wally's shoulders as Winry caressed them in passing. She circled around him like a bird of prey. Wally knew not of the consequences to come for his actions. He agreed to her questions, half paying attention, as his gaze focused on her perfectly toned legs. They seemed to go for miles as her slim ankles blended beautifully into her sharp calves and exquisite thighs. Her skin was pale, supple, and cold, but inviting. Her legs crossing, spun a metaphorical web, he was the catch and she was the black widow.,

"Yes mam, I'm completely devoted to your needs, wants, or whatever." He said, snapping out of her seduction.

"So does this mean, I have the job?" He asked with a pulled back giddiness of relief. Did he actually get away with it?!

He was handed the smart phone and immediately got to work. Within fifteen minutes, he had ordered them properly. There were a few names that weirded him out, but he figured names like "Gimpy Girl" were office in-jokes among the firm. He stood up promptly and handed the phone back to Ms. Seduction, satisfied with his work, he hoped she would be pleased. It was a little petty, but it was probably one of those tasks she throws at interns to show them who's in charge. He'd probably get down to some real work soon enough.

Winry smiled. She looked at the boy and then to the phone. He had organized her contacts in the order that she desired. She was pleased. She placed the phone down on the table and then arose from the desk. She moved to the back of the office and in a short while she came back with something in her hand.

“Here… this is your nametag and fill these papers out and you start now. I need this entire office cleaned up and the papers scanned in the computer. Do you have any experience on writing checks? No? Well scan each check in the database and then when that’s done I will sign them. Basically I need all the papers that are scattered on this ground in the system so that I can make everything digital. Got it? Good.”

She moved around to his neck and whispered in his ear.

“Don’t Fuck Up… Innocent.”

A heavy sigh escaped Wally's lips as he realized the task at hand. He had feared he was going to have to clean up the office, but he hadn't anticipated on digitizing everything. The lady was a real ballbuster, but if this is what it took to get his foot in the door, Wally was willing. It took him an hour to clean the office, another hour and a half to organize everything, and three to digitize everything. He was exhausted mentally after doing such a menial task, but the file cabinets could close, the carpet was in full view, and her black crocodile desk's scales were no longer buried under folders and papers. Wally noticed the clock had read 1:30 and rubbed his eyes for a couple of seconds. His tie was loosened around his neck, and his sleeves rolled up to his elbows. His name tag had started to droop down from the gravity of his untucked shirt.

"I wonder what she meant by innocent? Must be some kind of law joke for newbie around here. Innocent until proven guilty?" Wally thought to himself, as he looked around for Winry. After a few paces, he found that she was returning from a different meeting.

"Ms. Seduction, I finished all the files as you requested. I hope they're to your liking. Was there anything else that you needed of me?" He asked with a tone of regret, fearing her next task.

The topic in today’s meeting was about what they could do to improve on their business. Instead of the usual boss speaking on today’s topic he chose the more elegant Winry Seduction. She stood up in her black dress grabbing most of the attention in the room with her yard stick. If someone read too much into it they would know that she knew how to handle things that were long and thick. She eyed everyone down establishing dominance as she spoke in her commanding voice. She nodded and then talked about how the company needed someone with a more feminine touch to rouse business and improve clientele. No one objected and no one commented. She dared someone to talk down about her ideas or her work ethic. In her eyes she was as essential to this company as the brain was to the human body.

After the meeting was over Seduction headed back to her office. She had Red Label in her system so she was feeling a little generous. It was the little one’s first day and she had put him to work. Getting back to her office she heard him say he was ‘finished’ his tasks. She checked and gave all the files the once over making sure everything was nice and updated. She eyed him and then reached in her breasts and gave him an envelope.

“That is this weeks pay. I will put you through hell but I assure you that sum would justify the means.” She said pointing to the package. If he would open it there would be $900.00 in advance. She crossed her arms and waited for him to comment.

“Suitable enough… Innocent?”

Her eyes focused on Wally like daggers. It was a cold stare he hadn't felt since he almost entered her closet. The manila envelope she handed him was like a forbidden fruit, a deal with the devil. He opened the package, to find nine hundred dollars in cash. A look of befuddlement crossed over his face as he looked back to his new boss.

"I mean this is great and more than suitable. But- But I thought the internship was supposed to be unpaid?" Wally asked, looking away when his eyes locked with hers.

Did she know after all? Was this some sort of morality test? Thoughts began racing into his head as to why she would offer him $900.00 in cold hard cash. She also mentioned that it was in advance, which Wally interpreted as not in the books. Why would she want to give money to some errand boy? Granted he had done some degrading tasks already, but so did other unpaid interns.

"Also if I may ask, you said you would be putting me through hell, Professor--" Wally paused realizing the mistake he had just made.

His hand began to tremble slightly as the manila envelope shook ever so slightly in his grasp. His chest became tight with fear as he couldn't make another sound or peep. Fear encapsulated him as tingling chills ran down his spine. His mouth was left agape as he tried to think of way out his situation. He was quick, but dumbstruck, all he could do was wait for the awkward silence to break from words of Winry's lips.

A wicked smile escaped her lips. She approached him now; those hips of hers moving fiercer than ever. With one foot she balanced herself and with the other her heel pushed him onto the lounge chair in her office. Those crimson red orbs glaring at him. Her heel now in his chest she spoke sternly but calm.

“So; you do remember… you remember how bad of a boy you were?” She said creeping to his face. “I will make you suffer for what you did to your Mistress. I want you to beg for mercy.” Her hand going for his hair now. “You…will…know…pain!” She exclaimed moving her hand and moving back into a comfortable position; finally removing her heel from his chest.

“That is a token… they always say pleasure before pain right?” She giggled walking away.

Wally witnessed pursed lips stretch into a sinister grin, as Winry moved with full force. Her spiked heel plunged into his chest cavity, the toe of her stiletto pinning down his sternum. The pressure from her foot was excruciating, a blunt stabbing without piercing skin. The pain was sharp and focused, if Winry pressed any harder, she might have cracked a rib or two. He was too stunned to talk as she began to make her demands. Winry's sultry voice echoed in Wally's head, all of his fears coming to life. He kind of wish he looked over those documents a little closer before signing them now. Who knows what he signed? A relieved sigh wheezed out of Wally, as Ms. Seduction lifted her leg and began to trot away. He was scared and then angered by the events that had transpired.

"Pleasure? You just practically stuck me with a stiletto heel. Listen, I'm sorry I fucked you and then left. But I'm not going to stand around and beg for your forgiveness. I refuse to play the part of some bitch-boy secretary. If you think I'm going to stay at this job and bend over for you, you've got another thing coming. If this is how you treat employees, I quit! And I'm going to tell everyone, I will not remain silent!" Wally called out after her, rubbing his new bruise courtesy of Ms. Seduction.

"And there's nothing you can do to stop me from telling your firm!" He threatened as he started his way towards the door.

She stopped walking and headed to her computer to bring up the documents he just uploaded.

“Nothing can stop you from telling the world right?” She said as she brought up the documents he signed.

“Read this carefully… now take every word from every beginning paragraph and say it out loud.” She said motioning him over.

The document read legal terms and mumbo jumbo that was his rights as an employee but every word in the beginning of every paragraph read:

I

Agree

To

Do

Whatever

Illicit

Command

My

Mis-

Tress

Commands

An evil cackle was let out as she wanted to see the face of the boy she just blackmailed. “Oh… and …” She pulled out her phone as he was reading and played back the whole conversation between the two and one phrase stuck out:

"Yes mam, I'm completely devoted to your needs, wants, or whatever."

She laughed harder. "What was that about telling my firm? Now who's in control... Innocent?"

Even the job clauses in this business were insane. Wally had all but been stopped in his tracks. Looking over the documents, it was all very solid. This wasn't a good first move as a soon to be lawyer. An important lesson, but a horrible mistake. The recorded conversation was backed evidence to support any lie she might have concocted for the board. She had bested him, and now he was under her command.

"I guess you are, Ms. Seduction." Wally admitted through gritted teeth.

"What is it you would have me do next?" He asked with a tone of resistance in his voice.

There was no telling what she might do now. He suspected a lot slave work. Laundry, shoe shines, coffee runs or whatever menial task she would have him do. She knew it was him the whole time. This probably wasn't the first time she suckered an employee into doing this kind of grunt work either. Those documents were typed and ready, the woman was pure evil.

Seduction pulled down the blinds in her office. There were two way mirrors so she could see outside but they could not see inside so she didn’t have to worry about that part of the office. Just the outside overlooking the bay part. She smiled as she came closer to him.

“I want you down here under my office table. I’ve been dying to have you eat my pussy…” She grinned sitting in her chair. She spread her legs and hiked up her dress.

“Well…” She said waiting.

"What?! That's sexual harassment. No document will hold up for implied sex." Wally spouted out in surprise.

His focus fell south, however, as her black dress slowly shimmied upward. Inch by inch, flesh revealed itself to him, taut thighs peeked out from the shadows of her wardrobe. Legs spread wholly over the arms of her chair, as her high heels dangled from her dainty feet. Black stockings clung tightly like a second skin, as they ran just up to the pulled back hem of her dress. A pair of black silk panties outlined her quivering pussy. A bead of sweat began to form on Wally's forehead as he wiped it away. If this were two years ago, he would have jumped at the chance. But now, he was locked in an office with a sex crazy psycho who demanded to be his mistress. She was certainly attractive and alluring, but his mind kept telling him to run away. Gathering his courage, he took a breather and one step back.

"Ms. Seduction. I see what you're doing. You're trying to convince me that I still want you. But the truth is, that you are going to have to hold me... hold me down." He tried to argue, but her supple flesh was calling to him, making his mind foggy.

"As I was saying, you're going to have to hold me down or tie me up if you expect sexual favors. I get that I'm your slave, but I won't be your whore." He finished before looking down again, his own loins secretly aching.

“As you wish…” She said reaching in her drawer and underneath the wooden plate was a rope and some duct tape.

“Now hold still…” She commanded as she pushed him back into the chair he was accustomed to and tied the rope around him.

“You will be my slave and my whore!” She said as she slapped him. The slap wasn’t too hard but it was hard enough to leave a slight mark.

“You dare disobey your Mistress?” The duct tape was now around the rope to ensure tightness.

Wally was not expecting what happened next. Another kick from Winry sent him flying back into the chair as she quickly got to work. First, his wrists were bound tightly to the arms the chair. Her rope work was fast as it was secure, cinched knots held firm as his trussed hands struggled to even squirm an inch. Another bail of rope was used to bind his upper and lower torso, as she lined the threads around his waist and just above his pectorals. He bucked wildly against the chair, causing it to rock and wobble.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Wally exclaimed in shock.

Skkkkrrrrrrtchhhhh! was the only sound Wally could hear from behind as the silver adhesive was stretched over his bonds. Winry spared no expense, as she wrapped generously and accurately, causing the tape to become an immobile trap itself. Wally fought to the point where his violent recoiling became mere shuffling. Panic started to kick in as time began to run out. He was out of moves. In a last ditch effort to escape, he kicked his feet to try and launch himself to the door. The chair instead fell completely backwards, with Wally facing upwards at Ms. Seduction.

"Help! HELP!" Wally called out to the busy halls from Winry's closed office, hoping against hope, that someone would hear his cries.

“This room is sound proof. For… reasons… I dare not say Innocent.” She smirked.

“Now…” She began to lift her dress up and over her head. Now only in her bra and panties she aimed for his face.

“Bite me… and your punishment will be more severe than being bound… I will gag you… now be a good little bitch and eat this pussy!”

She was now dripping in his face. Her juices going on each of his cheeks. As she slowly descended on his face.

Perfectly toned legs stood above him. Each contour and groove was highlighted as the dress slinked upwards, revealing chiseled abs, then ample breasts, smooth collar bones, luscious hungry lips, and finally predatory eyes. His restraints kept him pinned as the scantily clad woman towered above him. Heels clicked into position on the sides of his face, as she prepared to sit down. Firm round cheeks accentuated by the form fitting panties began to descend. Stocking laced knees locked tightly around his face, their pressure squeezing his jaw snugly between her strong thighs. Dripping juices fell from her silk panties like Chinese water torture, each drop an impending sign of things to... come.

"No! Please! Wait!" Wally pleaded. His cries went ignored.

"I'm sorry! I won't do this again!" He begged. She neglected.

"I'll fucking bite you!" He threatened. She paused, inches just before their lips would touch.

“Bite me… and your punishment will be more severe than being bound… I will gag you… now be a good little bitch and eat this pussy!” Winry then quickly pressed down without giving him time to think.

"Plea--MMMMPH! MMMMMM! MMMMMMMMM!" Muffled Wally, his smothered lips sending vibrations through the silk panties onto Winry's trembling pussy.

“Mmm; Now look what you did to your Mistress…” She said rubbing his face in her pussy more. “Look at you Innocent, is it that hard to maintain such a goody goody persona? Tell me…Innocent, have you ever spent a night in paradise? Ever frolic in the wonders of passion? Mmm… ever tasted from the cup of ecstasy? Would you like to? Would you like to know what it feels like to be bad…? Let me tell you… it feels so, so good. It’s like a high you’ve never felt before. It’s like water in the desert, heat in the arctic. Let me be your addiction…” She said as she was nearing her orgasm.

“That’s a good boy… mmhmm. Yes…” She gasped touching her breasts.

Wallys lips smudged with every buck of Winry's hips. Mouth and nose were buried in her silk panty laced vagina. Unable to move and unable to breath, Wally squirmed and squealed underneath the woman's smothering nether regions. Her slender fingers grasped tiny tufts of his hair and pulled tightly as she grinded against his suffocated face. His chest tightened as he fought for small breaths, fingers clenched tightly to the arm rests as his toes curled with excruciating tension. The lack of oxygen began to make Wally light headed, his vision started to blur, and his hearing became near deaf as he felt her hands slip upwards towards her well-rounded bosom.

"MMMMMMMMMMMPH!" Wally begged, as the rubbing became faster and stronger.

"MMMMMMMM! MMMMM!" Again, his feet kicking and wailing underneath.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" A last call, as a warm gushing liquid soaked his face, panties clinging to his mouth.

“You’ve made a mess… let me clean that up for you…”

Seduction got up from him giving him time to breathe finally then; giving him a kiss; She pulled him to her again and embraced deeper in the kiss.

Once this was done she pushed him away from him slowly and then pulled his dick out of his pants and put his dick in her mouth. Placing the tip of his dick in her throat she didn’t gag, instead she hummed so that the vibration was appeasing. Taking it out her mouth she did a butterfly flick on the tip of his dick and then deep throated it once more, licking the balls as it was still in his throat. Taking it out of her mouth she grabbed it by her right hand and then placing her left hand on it she did a counter clockwise motion as she sucked the tip. She made sure it was extra wet as she liked to drool on her dick. Taking it out of her mouth she looked at him.

Wally barely had time to process what had just happened. He gasped for air and was stopped as her kiss embraced him. She then pressed harder, her plump luscious lips engorging his voraciously. As she let off, his bottom lip was pulled away by her teeth before giving him a slight nibble. He was pushed away, and finally given a full breather. He felt a slight tugging and when he heard his pants unzip, his consciousness started to kick in.

"What are you doing?!" Wally managed to ask.

He was surprised that he was already fully erect, it must have been a side effect of the lack of oxygen. Short shallow breaths escaped Wally as he could only watch Ms. Seduction continue her little sexual game. She pulled out all of the stops, advanced licking, impressive deep throating, and impeccable hand work. The pressure was already building up in Wally, he wasn't prepared for what was happening. Euphoria was coming, whether he liked it or not.

"Pleeeeasssseee.... Noo--ooOOoh." Wally tried to protest, but the damage had already been done. She had worked him dry as came onto his own shirt.

Back
Top Bottom