Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heaven and Hell (AngelicGrace + me)

Mizzet

Pulsar
Since the beginning of time good and evil has existed. The time which the two forces would clash was a mystery. However high above, two entities clashed among each other, out of human sight. The two blades clattered and sparked in the evening sky. Black and white feathers ruffled an fell. A black winged male, and angelic female breathed heavily. The man was hurt, and tired, as was his advisery.

Lucian panted heavily, looking at the angelic warrior before him. He would surely lose this fight, he'd tried every trick in the book to defeat her, but she was just to experienced. Suddenly though he realized just where they where. "Follow me if you can!" he shouted, diving suddenly down from the clouds.

Angelina breathed heavily, her chest heaving as she fought to catch her breath. This fallen angel or demons as some call them was quite experienced for her and she didn't understand how he could be so experienced that he was even making her breathing shallow and heavy. She glared at him as he said his words and disappeared to below. Now what was he up to? Angelina walked over to the edge of the building, looking down at the streets below and she couldn't see him. She dropped off of the building elegantly and gracefully, and when she landed, her wings disappeared and so did her immensely long white hair. Her appearance was more of a female warriors appearance, but she shrugged lightly, her still very long white hair falling to her thighs in straight waves as it was tied back into a ponytail. She wondered where he could have gone off to now and she smiled politely at some of the people looking at her like she was from another world. That was always the problem with fighting evil in the mortals world. Somehow people always ended up getting caught up in the middle of it somehow.

She sighed as she saw that she was standing outside of a club of some sort and she wondered if the stupid bastard had escaped to inside there. She almost growled like an animal, but she remained her composure and she walked up to the door where the bouncer was and she just smiled at him and he let her pass. That was one of the perks of being an angel, it was that she could get into places when she needed to whether or not there was a line or not. She walked into the club and the music was loud and making the whole place seemed like it was shaking and there were a lot of people in there. She walked over to the bar and ignored the many stares she got from people because it didn't honestly matter to her. And she decided that she would get a drink to help calm herself down and ordered a glass of wine.

She continued to look around the room waiting to see if see saw him, but she wasn't sure that she was going to.

Lucian had escaped down bellow into the crowded night life. His wings seemed to melt off of him into a shower of black featheres before they faded. He had taken his time, as he knew she would be on his tail at any moment. His eyes darted around as he looked fo a nice crowded place, a place where he could blend in and she would be unable to attack him. Almost immediatly he had spotted the club, the music was loud, and the people walking in seemed to be dressed in a similar fashion as he, mostly leather clad, with dark blues and blacks. The bouncer had tried to stop him, but he quickly gave the muscular man a single glare, and it seemed to shatter the humans bravado and he simply walked pass him.

Inside the club he fit right in. And not even five minutes later he saw her walk inside. Her attire was all wrong, and she stuck out like a sore thumb. Though of course every male in the club was captivated by her appearence, in this mortal form even he was slightly intoxicated, but his corrupt soul was much to powerful to be overcome by her appearence. As she stood at the bar he made his way over. He could easily kill her there, but of course it would draw attention. He had the option of killing everyone here as well, but that would draw the attention of more white winged fools. Instead he would toy with her, and as he made his way to her he overheard her order. "What...can't handle anything stronger?" he asked her, ordering himself a shot. He only smiled as he downed the drink quickly, just waiting for her to draw attention to herself.

Angelina stiffened as he came up to her and ordered his own drink. She knew that they could both kill each other right then and there in their mortal forms, but she would not do that in this crowded place. She didn't quite know how to react, but his statement pissed her off somehow. It was a calm kind of angry, but she just smiled sweetly at him as she took a couple of drinks from her wine. "Well, see, unlike you, I don't like to get plastered and wasted. It doesn't exactly feel very good the next morning." she said as she glared at him with her blue eyes. She wanted more than anything to kill this bastard for the evil bastard that he was, but she felt something strangely feminine that she never feel prey to in her angelic form, tug at her from his look. She brushed it off easily because it wasn't like it was something that she couldn't handle.

She leaned back against the edge of the bar, smiling to herself at the thought of getting rid of one more evil presence that tainted this city and that evil was him. "So, are you that scared of me? You must be if you have turn tail and run." she said confidently.

He still only grinned "How cute...so rather then admit you can;t handle it...you spout such cruel words to me," he downed another shot "not very angelic." He seemed capable of drinking rather well. "Or are you just afraid of a little hang over?" he laughed downing a third, exhaling as the alcohol burned a little, but to him it was a pleasing feeling. In truth he was feeling it just a bit, but he was more then capable of not showing it.

"If I am the coward, why not kill me right here then?" he taunted her. "I could gut you like the sow you are right here and now," of course she was no sow by any means "but I would rather watch you suffer as you can;t do a thing to me while we are around your precious filth," he said, meaning humans. "Or are you just afraid you might hurt one of them...." he said and pointed someone out. "I wonder ho easily I could kill her...him...and them," he said pretending to shoot a few dancers with his finger.

Angelina watched him with calculating coldness as he spoke and she had to restrain herself from grabbing him by the shirt and throwing him across the room. After all, to the humans around this place, it would look rather weird if a small girl like her threw a man like him across the room. Although, now that she really looked at him, he seemed rather smaller for the size he normally was she wondered why that was. She was actually taller in this form than she was in her angelic form, but she still wasn't quite as tall as him. "Yes, but you won't hurt a soul in here because of you hurt more people than I am not the only one that will be coming after you and somehow I don't think that fits into your plans, now does it, Lucian?" she said cooly. She was used to dealing with demons like him because her bosses had always sent her after these kinds. She was one of the best of her kind, so it only stood that they would send her on a mission like this to take care of this disgusting bastard. But in this form, she wasn't quite finding him as disgusting as usual. With that thought running through her mind, she took another couple of drinks of her wine.

"And to answer your other remark. I do not get plastered and wasted like you demons do because I do not want to. Not because I wouldn't be able to handle my liquor because angels could withstand more of it than you demons probably could, but I just choose not to." she said cooly again. Her manner for the most part seemed cool and disinterested as she stood there in all her beauty and was drinking a glass of wine.

Usually her remarks, and combacks would have upset him. Though oddly enough they seemed to be a rather attractive feature of her now. He liked the attitude, the spunk so to speak. "Well if anymore like you where to come...do you not think I might have some retaliations myself," he said. "Besides.....you'll kill one demon," he pointed out. "But I can easily destroy every soul in here...I mean I can smell the corrption and sin going on in all of there puny little minds." He pointed another guy out "He just slipped something into that girls drink...with the intention of taking advantage of her."

He drank yet another shot, this time in a deliberatly slow way. "Well...aren't you so...proper," he said and laughed. "You wont drink..yet you can so easily say that you could best me," he said. "I truely didn't know angels could lie."

Angelina was truly starting to get irritated with this demon because now he was calling her a liar and she was certainly not a liar when she said that she could best him. She just hated the fact that he was basically standing there and insulting her and it was making her very angry. "I am not a liar. I will say that quite plainly for you only once, do you understand me? You are the one out of us that is the liar and filled with sin, not me, so don't try and turn it around as if I am the one corrupted with it." she hissed at him. It was very unusual for Angelina to actually get this upset, but when she was being called a liar, it made her angry in so many different ways. She had always told the truth and she was faithful to the one that she loved.

He chuckled "Oh well pardon me," he said sarcastically. "It's just hard to beleive, after all you seem irritated, must be the wine...or are you all just hot tempered?" he asked. "How about this...if you can beat me...ill go back to the pit peacefully and we'll call it an evening?" he suggested. "But if you can't...then you can go back up to the big poofy clouds and tell them all how you couldn't do a thing...that your a failure."

Angelina gritted her teeth, "I am not fighting you in front of all of these innocent people, what part of that don't you understand?" Angelina was getting tired of having to repeat herself about this and she wondered exactly what he meant by this because he already knew that she would not fight here and considering that they were not many places that they could go to fight peacefully in this city, it would be hard to fight him at all.

"I never said we had to fight," he said. "How about lets see...can you really out do me in a bit of drinking." With that he told the bar keep to give him the whole bottle. The man didn;t object, or even ask for payment. "Are you up to it?" he asked her.

(sorry it's short, i need to run to work now. should be back on later tonight, or early tomorrow)

Angelina thought it over slightly and nodded in agreement. "Fine, I guess. It is not like I can't out do you in this kind of contest." she said confidently. She knew that she could handle liquor quite well as most Angels could. They just seemed to have better ways of coping with the liquor in their system. A lot of demons could handle it as well, and she wasn't going to be surprised if he could as well, but she knew her own limits. At least, probably much better than he did.

She smirked and grabbed the bottle from him and took a couple large sips. The liquid burned her throat in a slightly delicious way and most who did something like that would come up coughing, but she just put down the bottle with another smile. It didn't even do anything to her at all. She didn't feel any different than she did before she took her sips.

Somewhere inside of her, she knew that this was wrong. She knew that she shouldn't be indulging herself like this, but it seemed like while she was inside of this body, it was just hard for her not to submit to such things. It was actually quite ridiculous and she felt rather guilty about the whole thing because she was meant to be better than he was.

And here she was, drinking in a drinking contest with a demon and she was wondering slightly what was wrong with her because just wasn't like this and this was such odd behavior for her. Was it the body doing this to her or was it the fact that she didn't want to be called a loser in this fight? Either way, it didn't look very good for her because that was sin and she felt more guilty about that than she did about anything because it was like how was she, one of the most trusted and strongest angels, committing sins while she was down on Earth? It was really hard to explain and she really just didn't understand any of it at all.

He smiled as she drank, watching her down a bit of the liquor. He was mildly surprised at her ability to drink, but of course he wasn't exactly worried. He took the bottle onc she ha finished, and rather then large sips, he took a few long draughts of it, exhaling as the burning sensation greeted his throat. "My my...looks like you can drink...but I think I've been at this far longer then you," he said.

(Sorry it took me so long to reply, and it is so short)

Back
Top Bottom