Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aldnoah.Zero - Gender Swapped! [M lf F][IM Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lljk

Star
Yeah, this is a bit of a strange request. Even stranger since I rarely ever play within a fandom. Nevertheless, I had an idea creep into my head that just wouldn't slink its way back out, so here we are! As an aside, I only play over IMs - AIM, YIM, or Skype, and the story can range from romantic and fluffy to pure smut.

In essence, I want to establish an RP within the Aldnoah.Zero setting with a gender swapped twist. Instead of Princess Asseylum making a goodwill visit to Earth, the reception will be for a prince. No traps or cases of mistaken identity involved, the story will call for the character to have been born as and always outwardly appear to be a male. The character can be anywhere from a gender-flipped, carbon copy of Asseylum to an OC with a very different personality. I'm very much open to discussion on the matter and would love to swap ideas!

With a prince rather than a princess taking the stage, attention shifts towards the female cast when it comes to choosing a love interest. Inko could take the lead with her eyes set upon the prince, or the elder Kaizuka could stake her claim as Yuki makes a move. Maybe the ever loyal Eddelrittuo finds herself smitten with His Highness, or a rather complicated romance can blossom with Rayet? Honestly, I don't think you can choose a character that I wouldn't approve of. I'll consider OCs as well!

Of course Asseylum doesn't have to be the only character to undergo a change in chromosomes. I am open to just about any member of the male cast being played as a female and paired off with the Prince of Vers. Inaho and Slaine are obvious choices, but the counts are options as well. I'm already twisting the plot as is, so I definitely have no problem diverging from the original story even further.

My Kinks: This is only a guideline. Pick and choose however few or many you enjoy, and the rest never need to be touched. Also feel free to suggest anything that isn't on the list!

Cuddling, Teasing, Fondling, Foreplay, Spanking, Oral, Incest, Light Bondage and Discipline, Ageplay, Cyborgs/Robots.

My No's:

Rape, Humiliation and Degradation, Furry, Scat, Watersports, Vore, Gore, Blood, and Snuff.

If you find yourself intrigued by my quirky little thoughts, then please send me a PM so we can get in touch. Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom