Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

a kind of return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

Supernova
Alas the unfortunate talons of cravings have crept into me. . . bringing me back to look for some partners.

Much like my previous request threads; I'm going to keep this short, sweet and to the point.
I'm not looking for much since I'm not looking to give much - two to three paragraphs minimum, I can bend to consistent and enjoyable one and a halves.
Spelling errors happen, but don't make a habit out of it.
Unless I give my consent, do not play my character.
I love some prose, even in the minimalist requirement. Don't make it feel repetitive, I flake out really hard when I see a lot of she. He/She does this, he/she does that, he/she reads a message. Let's be creative together.

Foremost, I'm looking to primarily play in fandom settings.

I love me an original setting, but recently, my attempts have found me far more interested in the creation of the world than actually playing a part in it. I can get quite consumed in thinking of the layout of the lands, what rulers rule where and for how long, etc, etc - that by the time it comes to get started, I'm at a loss creatively for the opening post. Then it's merely a snowball into a loss of interest.

There are a wide range of fandoms that I'm looking to play in - several with cross-over availability*

V.G. -
Street Fighter
Mass Effect
Dragon Age
Borderlands
Grand Theft Auto
Mortal Kombat
Final Fantasy
The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
The Witcher
Starcraft
World of Warcraft
League of Legends (Setting wise, iffy. Crossed over characters, absolutely)
Saints Row
Heroes of the Storm

Anime, Cartoon, Comic -
Dragon Ball (Z preference)
Full Metal Alchemist
Marvel Universe
DC Universe
Pokemon

Canons would be great, but not necessary.
Asterisk meaning within reason - examples; Ahri from League of Legends in Skyrim, Dragon Age or Witcher, Sarah Kerrigan from Starcraft in Mass Effect, Morrigan from Dragon Age in the Witcher, etc. Keeping games with a specific setting with other games within that type of setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom