Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bond between them Wiki-sweetone

"what first time iv never had sex" she said kinda ashamed "maybe my brother wants to be my first" she said and moved his hand around

Kairu looked over, " I've never done this either so your not alone....I want to have my first done already too... I guess we do it." He pulled up her shirt and grabbed her breasts squeezing and playing with them.

She moaned and pulled him to her and kissed him hard "im sorry if im ever mean to you" she said and kissed him more

Kairu kissed her back and took off her panties, seeing it all wet already. He sucked on her nipples and started to tease her entrance with his fingers.

(I'm just busy, there will be more)

Kairu looked over, " do mine too then..." He sighed and took off his pants showing his boxers and a big bulge sticking out from underneath, continuing to tease and suck on her nipples

Kairu leaned back, " you know...I like you and I've always been thinking you were pretty cute besides teasing me and stuff sometimes...." Kairu played with her breast more and kissed her neck.

Kairu sighed and leaned back with a smile liking what she was doing to him even if he was a bit with her before, though she would sometimes get mad from this but now he knew. He looked over and kissed her on the lips, grabbing both of her breasts and playing with them.

" already?" He asked seeing how wet she really was, " have you had any fantasy or anything..." Kairu smiled and continued to use her.

She shakes her head no and looks at her brother with her baby blue eyes and smiles "yeah im already for ya"

" I love you..." He said with a smile, sitting up a bit and kissing her neck, kairu sat her on his lap and slowly slid inside of her.

Back
Top Bottom