Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bond between them Wiki-sweetone

wiki234

S.L.U.T
Kairu was the one of the lucky to be called the opposite of his sister, being twins. Luckily they had no school and it was summer vacation where they both could relax and do their own thing again instead of stuck being busy again. He sighed as he sat downstairs in the couch eating a bunch of snacks and watching tv, not caring about games or whatever his sister was doing for now.

Zoey was out by the pool tanning in her bikini and listened to music. She smiled as the sun shined bright

He sighed and looked over at the moment, not knowing why she was liking something like that. Tanning was stupid for him and he didn't really care about it though he did like the fact that people tanned while wearing something like that. He liked to watch her body but that was it.

He watched her for a moment more thinking he would turn when it got boring but now he was wrong. It was weird logically for him but other than that it was amazing. Kairu smirked and stood up, slowly walking over out to the backyard and leaning against the wall beer hind him, sitting down with a sigh not caring if she heard that.

Kairu looked up and caught it, " I wasn't...looking at you for that, I was just wondering what you were doing..." He said making a small lie for now. He looked back at her feeling a small bulge rising in his pants, but crossing his arms low so she wouldn't see. " I'm not being....weird."

"nothing maybe watch a movie and order pizza in short shorts and a tanktop, want to join" she asked and grabbed her towel then covered up and looked at him.

"Yeah....I'll join..I don't mind. " kairu sighed and stood up deciding to keep the bra and leave it in his room later. He turned and walked deciding to just go with it and go upstairs to leave the bra for himself and walk back down to sit and watch tv again.

Zoey went to shower and change. She didnt put a bra on but a tank top and but white panties on and neon gree short shorts. She then went down stairs and ordered pizza and sat by her brother and waited

Kairu leaned back with a sigh and waited, seeing her comer back again but with something that was as good as her bikini but he liked her either bikini or naked the most even if he didn't see the other much. He scooted close, and wrapped an arm around taking the remote to find a movie.

Kairu glanced over at her and kissed her forehead with a smile, picking a movie they would both like and starting it still waiting on it as well. It was weird how she didn't care knowing he liked this, maybe it was teasing or they were alone but he still found it a bit weird and cool.

Kailua stretched his arms and laid her down on a pillow, standing up and walking upstairs, "I'll get this then..." He took his wallet and went over paying for the pizza and turning to put it on the table once he was back In the room with her. Kairu got one for both of them and walked back sitting down next to her, "it's here now."

She woke up and looked around then looked at him "oh i didnt even hear the door bell". She sat up and took the plate from him "thank you" she smiled

"And thanks for that too..." He Said with a smirk with the bra he kept in his room from earlier. Kairu put one arm around her again and leaned back eating his.

Kairu looked over and sighed, " I think you like teasing me don't you...though I'm not trying to be weird or anything by saying that. " he kissed her on the forehead again took another slice of pizza.

Kairu looked over at her and blushed, "ummm..." Was all he could really say at the moment as he could feel his pants getting that bulge again.

She finidhed eating and placed the plate on the table, she then laid down facing her brother with her legs wide open and smiled.

"Ummm can I help you?" He asked seeing she wasn't turning back and she would be doing things like this more often it seems. Kairu glanced over and saw her panties, looking back at the tv before she noticed.

" are you trying to get past your firsts time or something...."- Kairu could feel that it was starting to get wet already and the bulge of his pants was getting even bigger.

Back
Top Bottom