Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male seeking female for adventure/erotic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlas

Meteorite
Hello!

My preferred setting is World of Warcraft.

The two characters I have to offer are a male worgen rogue, formerly associated with the Scarlet Crusade, but is now more of a mercenary/treasure hunter. He's witty and charming in an effort to make up for not being the best looking guy around--he has a slight gut and bad scarring along the right side of his face. Safehouses are located in Duskwood and The Jade Forest and his home is in Grizzly Hills.

The other is a human male death knight. He tends to be a bit robotic and non-emotional at first, but opens up when he gets to know someone. He sees himself as someone who offers his garrison in Lunarfall as an asylum for people who don't want to fight in the war or who simply don't fit in. If things go the erotic route, I figure muscle memory counts for a lot. But he's normal looking, slight muscle, slightly broad build as he was a lumberjack in life.

I'm very flexible with settings. Going out looking for treasure, something combative, maybe rivals that make better lovers for my rogue; some sort of political intrigue or "go save soandso" for my DK, or anything you can come up with is great!

I prefer email or PMs here. Things don't have to go to the ERP route, but should they, I don't have too many kinks outside of vanilla sex and I am open to most of yours.

To be a bit more eloquent, I prefer intelligent partners. I do like paragraphs, but I don't need untold amounts of details--what you're doing is fine and our imaginations can do a better job of describing things than words ever can. For example, a paragraph to set something up is fine, but so is "She nods. 'Of course.'" is a perfectly fine post as well if that's all that the character would do.

While I do prefer WoW, I'm open to other settings if anyone is looking for the sort of adventure/romance/smut blend. Despite my nerves and short posts, I'm actually on the eloquent, wordy side most times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom