Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stress Relief [MxM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dailynn

Planetoid
I've had to take a sudden break from writing due to some real life events. Now, I'm back and looking for something to take my mind off things. I prefer modern, psychological or horror based plots. Give me your best fucked up, mentally unstable character and let's see where things go. I prefer to play the unfortunate bystander or the unsuspecting victim. This does not mean that I play characters that simply submit. If you come at my character, expect someone that is going to fight you. I enjoy writing the power dynamics and struggles that occur between these types.

That being said, I'm only looking for MxM plots at the moment. My medium of choice would be threads and PMs, in that order. I will not offer up my e-mail unless under special circumstances.

My only hard limits are guro (I like my characters' organs in their bodies), scat (shit isn't attractive), and vore. Everything else you might need to know can be found below, including my kinks, pairings, and a few plot ideas.

Top Kinks:
+ Non-con
+ Violence
+ Cross-dressing
+ Humiliation
+ Incest
+ My F-List (for more kinks).

Pairings:
+ Criminal x Hostage
+ Killer x Victim
+ Kidnapper x Victim
+ Brother x Brother
+ School Shooter x Classmate

Plots
Asylum Based
This is a bit more vague, but I'd like to see something that takes place in an asylum. It doesn't have to be very accurate detail wise (but some realism would be nice). I have a few ideas in mind, perhaps a doctorxpatient relationship, where either the patient or doctor has questionable ethics and is not to be trusted or even a patientxpatient relationship with a similar "good, bad" alliance might be nice (or two patients who absolutely hate each other and have sex for the hell of it could work too). Again, just a vague idea/setting more than anything solid.

Moving On
[romance]
Daisuke is not a normal teen. For as long as he can remember, he's longed for his older brother's touch. However, his brother doesn't feel the same way. Instead, he's become a ghost to Daisuke. He hasn't moved out, not just yet, but he hasn't been home either. Daisuke is beginning to realize that he must move on, but he doesn't know how.

[This is vague for a reason. Daisuke's been a character of mine for several years now and I've always wanted to try and pair him with someone other than his brother while still keeping his brother an element in the rp. The brother and him have never had a relationship, but the feelings are still there on Daisuke's side. I'd love to hear some ideas for this.]

Unstable
[non-con, kidnapping?]
While I don't have anything typed up for this specifically, I'd love a rp that involves an unstable man. They could be a killer or someone who's just off their rocker in general. Regardless, they would take a liking in my character, and as a result, believe that the two were "meant" to be together. Of course, how the deal with my character fighting back or refusing their approaches would be up to you.... I'd love to throw some kidnapping in here.

A Twist on the Taboo
[non-con, incest]
On the outside, Seth [my character] is a typical 17-year-old boy with plenty of friends and a tendency to daydream. In reality, he is under the constant abuse of his older brother. With their parents constantly on business trips, there is no one to stop the older brother from beating and degrading his younger sibling. His methods have always been physical and emotional, but lately the brother seems bored with the usual punches and insults. He's always wondered just how far he could go before Seth finally broke, and tonight seems like a good night to test those limits.

[I'm looking for someone to play the older, abusive brother. Just to be clear: He's never sexually assaulted Seth, the younger character, before. He's only beaten him and played the emotional field. If you prefer, I can age Seth up to 18. Also, the older brother should probably be in his early 20s, probably a college student.]

Final Words
These are just some rough, vague ideas. I'm open to other suggestions and would love to collaborate on some plots. If you're interested in working something out, drop a message here or send me a PM.

That's all, folks.

Still looking if anyone's interested. Really, really would love a kidnapping rp if anyone's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom