Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

THREAD MARKED FOR DELETION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark had come home to notice that his sister wasn't anywhere around. Walking around the house, Mark went into the kitchen to get one of his dad's beers from the fridge. Looking out the back slider Mark noticed that his sister Zoey was tanning in the back yard. Whipping out his phone, he began to take pictures and video of her body. "Ho-yeah! My friends are gonna love these!" he said.

RE: A Brother's Love :: SweetOne x AR ::

Zoey was out back tanning in her bikini and listening to her music. She didnt know her brother was home or that he was taking pictures.

Mark noticed that she had her music playing through her headphones. So he opened the sliding glass door and walked out behind her, still out of view and obstruction of the sun. Filming her more up close, Mark pulled out his cock and started stroking himself.

Zoey felt her phone vibrate and she answered it and then saw her brother in the refelection "hey mark when did you get home"

Mark was stroking his cock faster but when she spoke to him he stopped and grinned, still filming. "Just now actually, I was looking for you." he responded.

She turned around and saw him stroking his cock "uhh mark what you doing there" she said looking at him.

"Oh, this?" Mark asked "All of my friends think you're really hot, and I was going to take pictures of you and sell them," he added while still stroking his dick.

"oh ok ill pose just tell me where and how" she said and got up and kissed her brother roughly.

When Zoey got up and kissed him roughly, Mark dropped the phone and put his hand immediately on her ass squeezing roughly. His cock moving under and against her bikini bottom covered pussy.

She smiled and wraped her arms around his neck "did you change your mind?"

Grinning and looking into her eyes Mark lifts Zoey off the ground with his hands firmly planted on her ass. "I have better camera equipment upstairs, we should do this right." he said kissing her fiercely and heading in towards his room.

Mark carried her upstairs and to his room, after he closed the door behind them Mark picked up a pair of glasses from off of his desk, he also hit spacebar. Swapping glasses, Mark pushed her down onto his mattress and his hands went to work groping her chest while he began grinding his dick against her covered slit.

She moaned "is my brother horney for his sister, im suprised you didnt invite your best friend to join"

"Yes, your brother wants to fuck his slutty sister," Mark said as he ground himself up against her more roughly, feeling her slit moisten beneath the attention he was giving her breasts and from the rubbing. "I want my sister to show me just how slutty she is, I want her to put her brother's big fat dick into her tight little cunt." he told her. Mark's cock was nearly eleven inches long and almost two inches in diameter. It would be a tight fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom