Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a roleplaying partner. {FxF, FxM, anthro or futa} Updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maureenlove

Planetoid
Why hello everyone!

Craving: I would love to be someones new slave in any kind of role play.

So as you can see I am in fact new to the site. I heard about it from someone a while ago sadly I can't remember who. But oh well, I have been roleplaying for a couple years now. I enjoy it very much. I love to write which helps with it.

Please note that I can only RP on the weekends due to the fact I am really busy through the week and will not be able to get on the site very often, if at all during the week. Sorry.

Anyway on with the stuff you are probably waiting for.

I will not play anywheres but on this site. SO threads and PMs only. Don't bother asking me if I want to go into email or another msg site because I will ignore you.

I am pretty flexible when it comes to things, the only things I don't role with is bathroom stuff. If it goes in a toilet it can bloody well stay there. Other then that, I can role with just about anything and I love trying new things.

I can play either Dom or Sub, but I also have no problem playing a role play were there isn't a need for dom and sub roles.

I don't care if you are a male that plays a female role or a female that plays a male role. I don't care as long as it works for you and you can do a good job at playing the opposite sex in a role play, I also applaud you on that skill because it is one I have yet to acquire.

So I am not going to add any plots or pictures just yet, I will wait for a little while to do so. Its mostly so I can come up with some good solid plot ideas that can go with a picture or not.

Pairings.

Master/Mistress X Slave
Teacher X Student
supernatural being X Human
Supernatural Being X Supernatural Being
Demon X Angel
Demon X Human or Supernatural Being
Angel X Human or Supernatural Being
Step daughter/son X Step Parent
Daughter/son X Parent
Siblings
Twins
Best friends
Roommates
Enemies
Client X Stripper
Photographer X Model
Boss X worker
Princess X Prince/ Princess
Princess/Prince X Knight or servant
King X Queen
King/Queen X Knight or servant

Thats about all the parings I can think up at the moment. Please feel free to come at with with some of your own ideas and plots. I am open for anything at the moment.

Some pictures I wouldn't mind coming up with a plot for

Human

Anthro

Plots

Note all plots can be FxM, FxF, FxFuta or Anthro unless stated otherwise.

Vegas stays with you: My character is a free spirited 23 year old artist who makes her living doing art on the street for money and the occasional thing for a big company. Once night she goes out to a bar and gets slightly tipsy when she wakes up she's in a hotel room with your character and a ring on her finger.
I was thinking this would be a more of a long term kind of roleplay where after they are both up and realize that they some how got marred after a long night of drinking they try to make their lives work with the other person until they either fall in love or they say to hell with it and get a divorce after their month of mandatory marriage ends.

The Demon Diary: My character is a powerful witch and she doesn't even know it. She has no idea that magic ran through her families blood lines due to the fact she was abandoned as a baby and grew up bouncing from foster home to foster home. When she finds a spell book on demons in a local book store she picks it up and goes home with it not knowing that it was a real book and that she was a real witch. So She decided to play around with it and summons a demon and even some how binds it to herself. Your character (the demon) has no idea how a girl like her came to be so powerful to summon a demon like them and doesn't know how to undo her spell.
again another maybe long term roleplay as they try to undo the spell they have to learn to deal with each other and maybe they take advantage of the other becasue of the spell.

More Plots to come

Please PM me if interested in roleplaying

Have a good day.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom