Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lust in space ( DonVoltonus X sweetone)

Zoeys heart and breathing felt unnormal and looked at savior "what is happening to me" she said holding her chest

She looked at him and felt her eyes get heavy she then looked at spark and slowly stopped breathing and went limp with his cock still in her.

Zoey woke up and looked around still feeling sleepy she rolled over and laid her head on sparks stomach and fell back to sleep.

Oh ok) she moaned in her sleep dreaming of her and savior having hot sex in the shower and on the bed, it felt so real to her which made her wet.

She woke up moaning as spark was licking her wet pussy, she looked at him a little confused and felt movement in her stomach and pain.

She moaned and nodded "he woke me from a dream of me and you having hot sex in the shower and on the bed" she said and doubled over in pain.

"i think so i think they are ready to meet the world" she said throwing her head back and breathing in and out.

She nodded and moaned as he rubed her clit, she began to relax as she felt the eggs work their way down from her womb and to her pussy entering.

Back
Top Bottom