Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lust in space ( DonVoltonus X sweetone)

God i hate the smell of pot)
She looked at him scared "i dont know i thought i could handle it but i guess you picked the wrong person. Im scared" she said then got up and ran to the bathroom and locked herself in.

She opened the door "if i do it wrong or mess up" she said standing in the door way. She then felt pressure on her stomach and felt sick "how long will i be pregnant?"

She walked out "ill try again but only because im trusting you and thats a jump for me to trust again" she said and tied the robe around her stomach.

He smirked, leading her to an odd room. ''These are alien donators. If you've ever seen glory holes before, you'll get the idea.''

''Fucking or sucking, depending on the shape and size.'' He smirked. Each hole had a general species over it, some taken by other girls. Mammal, Reptile, aquatic, insectoid, tentacle, multi, and more were all labeled. ''Pick anything you like.''

She walked over to the tentacle one and looked at the jar "ill try this one" she said with a smile and looked at him

He pushed a button, a green light over the hole coming on. A few minutes later, a leathery black tentacle slithered through, the outter portion sliding back to reveal a thick, slimy orage cock.

She turned toward the cock and then started to strock it slowly at first, then little by little she would go faster.

She moaned and laid on her back and looked at savior and gave him a come here look. She wanted to make out with him as she was being fucked

Back
Top Bottom