Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lust in space ( DonVoltonus X sweetone)

"ok if you can that would be very helpful" she said giving him a fake strong smile when inside she was scared of this world and didnt want to do what she did today anymore.

He injected her, an odd warmth spreading through her. With a loud crack her wrist realigned, but oddly the movement of bone caused pleasure not pain.

She smiled and moaned a little and the looked at him "can we go to our room please i need alone time badly" she said. She wanted to be alone to cry and let all her emotions free but didnt want him to see.

She climbed down and put on the robe and took his hand and followed him "and can... Nevermind" she said and laid her head on his shoulder.

"nothing it can wait" she said as her stomach growled for food loudly. She then blushed and felt embressed.

He chuckled, leading her to a simple dining room. ''Not 10 minutes ago you were asking what I'd pay, why are you so fearful now?'' He passed her a bowl of soup.

She began to eat and looked at him "im scared but i try to act strong so i wont get hurt but its hard" she said. She finished eating her soup and felt full and smiled a little bit.

''You can let that act go here human.'' He smirked. ''None of these creatures will judge you.''

"its hard iv done alot to protect myself, and my name is zoey" she said and stood up to throw ger trash away and waited for him to take her to their room.

''Alright Zoey.'' He led her to a simple room with a large round bed. ''Rest a bit, then we will continue.''

He gently woke her a bit later. She would have the strange sensation of small round objects shifting in her womb.

She turned and put her finger to his lips "shhhhh its still dark" she said giggling and tried to hide under the covers.

''Oh really? let's see if you mind this then.'' He curled his tail under the covers, rubbing it over her pussy.

She moaned and threw the covers from her head and looked at him. She then slowly kissed him and felt something move in her stomach and looked at him "whats in me" (may post little laste lunch)

She looked at her stomach then at him "ummmm i didnt learn that in health class" she said and climbed off his lap and laid on her back.

Back
Top Bottom