Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lust in space ( DonVoltonus X sweetone)

She moaned and used her right hand to play with her boobs "this feels good" she said barely above a whisper

He nodded, simply watching her. The beast continued his rough pace, deeply enough to thrust through her cervix.

He thrust deep, biting down as he pumped her full of seed, his sharp fangs piercing her throat.

''Attempting to grip your scruff, as he would with a bitch. The long fangs are an oversight, but if you bleed out I can fix you up.''

She nodded as tears went down her cheeks she placed her right wrist down wrong and felt shooting pain but ignored it and quickly placed it a different way. She then moaned and bucked her hips as she orgasmed.

She wanted to push him away and make it stop the pain hurt "how much longer" she asked looking up at the guy

''Depends, could take awile to bleed out, he's knotted for fifteen minutes. I can finish you off, if you like. Much less painfull.''

He smiled, slicing her throat wide. She would bleed out in around thirty seconds now. ''After this, I can get rid of all pain for you, if you like.''

''I was refering to the pain from the bite, but we'll talk when you wake up. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...'' At that point her vision would waver and melt into darkness.

She passed out and died from the lose of blood. She didnt want to end like this but then she remember wait talk when I wake up she said in her thought.

She looked for a pillow to throw at him "no school its a snow day" she and then twisted her wrist wrong and woke up in pain.

"gym class and then writing alot of essays" she said and looked at him and asked "may i get dressed please"

Back
Top Bottom