Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lust in space ( DonVoltonus X sweetone)

He slowed, raising a brow. ''Always what, my little pet? You're entering your new life, let your old one out so you may leave it behind.''

He thrust deeply, flooding her womb with thick, clear amethyst seed. ''Wouldn't fret emotions here.''

She moaned and laid her head back as he cumed in her "god you feel good" she said and grinded her hips.

He slid out, offering her a simple white robe. ''A hybrid, between an earth wolf and a large reptile.''

(Ah,you needed a comma. ''Okay, then food please.'')
''Certainly.'' He smiled, leading her to a small, grassy room.

Oops sorry)

She followed him and smiled when her feet touched the grass "this feels good" she giggled.

She will have wrist issues but ignores it when it acts up and she tries to hide it from you and maybe a talking monster can feel the pain in her wrist and tells you?)
She nodded and handed him her rob and sat on her legs at first

(Strange, but okay. I think he could likely just notice it himself, if he has a knowledge of anatomy he could easily note her favoring a side or putting the weight on her legs.) ''Once you're prepared, I'll let him in.''

He raised a brow, waiting for her to be in position. ''You could lay on your back, but he may go for your throat.''

He let the beast in, a scaled canine with a snake's head. He mounted her, scales rubbing her back, the thick cocks covered in fleshy spines sliding from his sheath.

She smiled and felt small pressure in her right wrist so she put it a different way and moaned at the thought of this beast having sex with her.

She wanted to scream when he entered her ass but didnt want to scar him so she let the tears fall and moaned. She bit her lower lip and made sure to keep pressure off her right wrist.

Back
Top Bottom