Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Your New Bull (MxF Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bull

Moon
Hello Ladies of Blue Moon. Thanks to some very talented partners, I have expanded my frontiers into some fantasy and even a touch of romance. My favorites still include cheating, cuckolding, or other clandestine tales, but I have added flawed hero for the right damsel.

Experience is really the best teacher, but if you must know a few things up front I am a paragraph (2 to 3) type writer. I believe smut needs context to be truly erotic so I can weave a plot reasonably well provided you will meet me partway on developing one we can call our own. I have few limits but as long as you give me some fun things to play with I will respect yours.

As far as ideas go, I am willing to develop plots with the following types of women/girls (I am sure there are others but these are the basics):

Hot Wife cuckolding her husband (I can play hubby if needed)
Cheating wife/girlfriend
Prodigal Daughter (I play a father's worst nightmare)
Business Executive in need of an attitude adjustment
Damsel (doesn't mean helpless) in need of an unlikely hero

I prefer PM but will consider threads if my partner is very convincing. Anything else you want to know, just ask.

Ladies, this man is incredible. Truly! Now I can't say any more because I apparently have a bit of a possessive streak.

Hi
I am 32 f india ..im roleplaying since 5 years and honning my skills everyday. I am exactly looking for guy like you.." beta.." would love to roleplay with you...mostly involving various feelings at mind level..and of course smut included to moderate limits...my yahoo messenger id is monali_roleplay may i know urs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom