Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest - the sweetest taboo

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Philakori

The sweetest taboo of course differs from person to person, but mine is definately family sex (generally called incest).

It's just a fantasy of mine, and that's how I like it, but there's just something about the combination of the forbidden with the intimacy of both family and sex that excites me - so long as it's enjoyed by everyone involved.

Just to get the little things out of the way I should mention that my name is Martin and I'm 37 years old. I say little things because to me such real life details are rather insignificant in terms of roleplaying, as the only thing that really matters should be people's imaginations and abilities to express such in writing. I have roleplayed with people of very different ages and even genders and have found that the quality of roleplay has nothing to do with either. However, I do only play male characters.

I live in Denmark, so my timezone is GMT+1. I prefer on-going roleplays which allow for stories and characters to develop and become increasingly erotic, even to the point of eventually adding more characters along the way. I can play many different kinds of characters, even multiple at once, which also means that I have a fondness for ageplay that allows for greater variety in our choice of characters.

I only seek in the people I roleplay with the same qualities that I can offer them, which means that they are imaginative, articulate, pay attention to details and appropriate realism, don't interfere with how I play my characters (e.g. by writing what my character does next) and generally enjoy having fun with some very naughty roleplaying.

My f-list will pretty much let you know which kinks I enjoy and which I do not, but my current cravings are:

- group sex***
- impregnation**

In terms of pairings I particularly but not exclusively enjoy:

- father/daughter***
- mother/son**
- grandfather/granddaughter*
- group sex (both playing multiple characters)****

and in terms of settings:

- modern***
- historical**
- prehistorical*

My characters can be bi-sexual, but I don't roleplay with guys. Sorry, but I want to play with someone who provides a feminine perspective as I'm already well-acquanited with the male one.

Mostly I roleplay by instant messenger (Yahoo!, AIM and MSN), but also very much enjoy spicing it up with some kinky emails which either develop the story/characters or include ideas and other thoughts which can highten our pleasure.

I am sure all of this sounds appealing to some of you out there, and if ye be of the female persuasion you are most welcome to get in touch with me so we can set up some very nice yet very naughty games together.

Hugs!

I would be interested in trying a Father/Daughter scenario with you. If you're still looking that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom