Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come Write My Wrongs

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAMF

Planetoid
Welcome​

Greetings. If you're here, you must be looking for a vulgar, smutty RP- and I would love to oblige. I tend to also involve a decent bit of plot in my RP's, but, it doesn't have to be like that if you'd prefer it otherwise; pure smut is fine by me. I tend to write anywhere from two or three lines to upwards of five paragraphs, if I'm particularly interested or inspired. Though, my average tends to stick around one or two good paragraphs. I have a good grasp on the English language, and I'd like to think I know what I'm doing with my grammar.

I have rather few limits to speak of, and they are as follows: I don't play male homosexual characters, I'm not interested in anything involving feces, and I prefer my characters avoid things going in their ass. Other than that, most all is fair game. I will RP through PM or email, and you might be able to convince me to do something in a thread. A few kinks I would be interested in are bondage, non-con(Though I'm still interested in consensual stuff), tentacles, bukkake, multiple partners, incest, public play, monsters and the list goes on. If you're unsure, just ask- chances are I'll be into it. I adore the taboo, and enjoy all sorts of vulgar, obscene, and just generally fucked up things. I'll play as a human, futa, fantasy creature/anthro, alien, animal, and even some unimaginable terror from an unparalleled dimension. Whatever suits your fancy. And, as fantastical as all that seems, I'm not opposed to the mundane. If you wanted to play cops and robbers, drug dealer and a junkie, or hell, just a teacher and student, I'm fine with that.

I love fantasy, sci-fi, modern, horror, and historical RP's. I usually enjoy occult or supernatural elements in an RP- a ghost tormenting a sorority house, a werewolf stalking a prostitute as she lurks in the dark streets and alleys, or a girl trading her body to a demon for fame- but those aren't necessary if you prefer more slice of life settings. PM me or post here if you're interested, but, PMing me would probably get you a response faster.

And, if you'd really like to make me happy, I'd love it if you would play as a dominant woman. I've been craving this for a while, and no one has fulfilled my want. This isn't a requirement though- I would still absolutely love to dominate your submissive gal, or if you prefer, we could avoid the whole dom/sub thing altogether.

Major Cravings As of 5/2/2015-
Zombie Apocalypse
Post-Apocalyptic Settings
DC/Marvel/Original Superhero-Villain setting.
Dominant Women
Modern Supernatural/Occult Settings​

What I Really Want​

Dark Modern Fantasy-​

I want a role play, set in the real world in the year 2014, or any year from about 1900 up. We could do something with that BS "outbreak" of Ebola, we could plot a group of modern day witches finding real black magic, or we could do something involving the supposed 2012 apocalypse that fell through. Anything, really. Things in earlier modern times (The Raging 80's, Great Depression, WWII, etc.) are perfectly fine too, I just have fewer plots involving them. I want our characters to be unique and original. I want a gritty plot, with dark themes. The more obscene the better. Murder, human trafficking, infidelity, rape, abuse, drug use, incest, prostitution, cults, torture, war, gang activity, betrayal, mental illness, slavery. Stuff like that, you know? Think dark basements filled with cloaked cultists, all chanting while whatever horror they worship plows the screaming virgin chained to the alter. Picture a pack of werewolves stalking through the sewers and across rooftops, stalking about to find a lonely walker or prostitute which they can vent their primal, pent up desires into after a hunt. Imagine a woman buying her dream home, only to find its inhabited by a fierce, molesting phantom, her depleted funds preventing her from taking shelter anywhere else.

If such obscene themes aren't your thing, I'm also craving a modern fantasy setting, set in modern times in the real world, with all manner of occult additions and parallel realms unknown to the masses with a more fantastical spin, as opposed to the violent/horrific/depressing vibe.

Example Pairings: Detective Agency that Handles Supernatural Cases, Vampire x Mortician, Overzealous Young Naive Wiccan/Witch x Summoned Demon/Familiar, Werewolf x Exotic Animal Tamer, (Mad?) Scientist x Creation

Historic Fantasy-​

I want a supernatural historical fantasy, set in a vague year, maybe in Medieval Europe, Egypt's Old Kingdom, or Rome in Antiquity, as examples. We could use any area or time period, or maybe have one lost to recorded history. Lemuria, Atlantis, Pangaea, all of those and more are fair game. Humans will be the main inhabitants of the world, but fairies, trolls, vampires, werebeasts, dragons, mages, and more stalk the dark city alleys and vast wilderness, with an albeit smaller presence. The civilized mortal inhabitants of the world are more than superstitious enough to cower in their cellars on a full moon or incite a pogrom on a neighboring tribe of pagan "Savages" during their annual Samhain rituals.

Example Plots: Maiden x Dragon, Deity x Mortal, Pirate x Captive, Knight x Princess, Cave Woman x Shaman

Anything "Punk"-​

If you're not familiar with this kind of thing, don't worry about it. But if this is the sort of thing that catches your fancy, I have this handy chart that you can pick the particular setting from, and we can go from there.

Example Plots: Airship Captain x Stowaway (Steampunk), Android x Hacker Extraordinaire (Cyberpunk), Body Alteration Scientist x Unwilling Volunteer/Client (Biopunk),

Apocalypse/Post-Apocalypse-​

People can't get enough apocalypse, lately. The dead walk, nukes drop, the power goes out, or the earth quakes. It brings down the greater hierarchy of society, and turns the world to rot- men rage, raid, and rape, and women do the same if they hope to survive. The fight for food, water, and shelter are constant, and a full eight hours in a soft bed is a luxury not many know. Some are forced into slavery, prostitution, slaving, or pimping. You didn't plan on being a bandit... but the hunger pangs won't go away. They used that bitch as bait, and now her friends are dead... no one's coming for vengeance if you ravage her in that broken down car- she set you up; she deserves it, in your desperate, clouded eyes. You would do anything for resources- or maybe you were built for this world, and you just feel like exerting a little power.

There's so many things we could include, and so many routes we could take, so I'm going to just list some broad apocalypse scenarios, and we can go from there. Feel free to mix and match- who's to say an alien-infested asteroid impacts the earth, letting them swarm forth from the crater to reanimate the dead.

Alien Invasion - Asteroid Impact - Astronomical Event - Biological - Climate Change - Natural Disaster - Nuclear - Spirit/Ghost Invasion - Theological - Zombie​

Example Pairings: Wasteland Slave Auction, Sadistic Nomadic Bandits x Lone Traveling Merchant, Lust-Ridden Infected x Scavenging Survivor, Mutated Wildlife (Plants, animals) x Unfortunate Explorer, Raiders Enslave Small Settlement

Sci-Fi-​

I want a fantasy space opera. Yeah, I said that. Some Firefly/Serenity-esque Star Warsy adventures with all sorts of crazy alien races, distant planets, and high-tech space ships. Galaxy-spanning empires, formerly human cultures lost to space and devolved into monstrous societies, physic-defying relics never before observed by organic eyes, shots of alcohol laced with foreign amino acids and star hornet honey, plump, blue alien booty bouncing on stage while a menagerie of species reach out for a glancing touch or to swipe their currency chips through the holo-register to reserve a private show. Ships crash, stars nova, empires collapse, and silky, neon lips grace the ears of titanium-clad grand larcenists as they whisper secrets in the back of their personal hover-shuttle, giving hand-jobs to even grander larcenists. Got a lot of details for this, if you're interested. See the "Infinite Macabre" thing below.

Example Pairings: Primitive Tribal Abducted then Abandoned on Space Station, Women Harvested for Breeding Facility, Exploratory Party in Unknown Space, Slave Purchased by Alien Mercenary, Lusty Female Alien Joins Space Pirate Crew, Tight-Knit/Dysfunctional Starship Crew (Possibly One male and the rest of the crew female- or vice versa)

Now, lets get to some other simple pairings/ideas-​

Super Hero(ine) and/or Villain Plots
Government and/or Civilian Paranormal Investigator(s)
Goddess x Mortal
Boarding School for Magic Users
Cult
Monster/Beast(s)* x Human (Victim, Lover, Apprentice, Hunter, Rival, Slave, Servant, Pet, Prey, etc.)
Master/Mistress x Slave
Space Pirates/Privateers
Pirates/Privateers
Injured Traveling Monster Hunter x Village Healer
Alien Abduction

* - "Monsters" that I tend to play: Vampires, Werebeasts, Demons, Dragons, Tentacle Monsters, Sea Monsters, Changelings, Mummies, Ghosts, Spirits, Possessed, Mages, Man-Made Creatures (Think Frankenstein's Monster, or a Golem), Angels, Gargoyles, Mad Scientists, Slashers, Psychics, Zombies, Immortals, or your Generic Miscellaneous Monster straight out of a B-movie or hentai. If you have suggestions on something else you'd like me to play, please let me know. Also, it doesn't all have to be Monster x Human with me as a beast. If you would like to play as something more, or less, than human, be my guest. I'm also perfectly happy playing two normal as can be people.

If you don't see anything that you like, feel free to suggest something else. In fact please do. I love hearing new ideas.

Plots/Settings​

Anything and Everything under "Things to Expect" can be tailored to your personal preferences.

The Infinite Macabre​
Epic Sci-Fi​

The days of now are distant memories- stories and tales passed through the generations to the eldest humans, if anyone cares to remember at all. Earth is an insignificant, obscure place compared to the vastness of the universe. One day man looked up into the stars, and he left to join them. But every dark entity that plagued man back on earth merely followed him into that dark, cold abyss. Vampires live in enormous hives of space debris with no air locks, sending out raiding ships to bring back that precious, crimson commodity from the fringes of human empires. Ghosts of long-lost voyages appear outside portholes, urging and beckoning the living to decompress and join their lonely ranks. Demons and spirits occupy everything from alien ruins on the pock-marked dark side of the moon to the very starships man traverses the boundlessness of space with- and they seldom keep their malicious existence a secret forever. Alien strippers beckon to you from the seedy bar, and supernatural terrors lurk among the shadows in the corners; neither are as malevolent as the greed of the human man who had built the deep-space slave bazaar they both prowled. If man's known problems weren't enough, he was bound to find things just as awful in space, yet much more alien. Bioengeneered terrors with smooth, pallid bodies, big heads and eyes, and needles that extend from fingertips when the probing begins. Insectoid creatures that breed only through hijacking other organisms, using a mockery of their reproductive systems to implant their spawn in unsuspecting members of that race. Inside a defunct planetary outpost, a throng of self-made monsters fuses cable and hull scrap to one another's reanimated flesh, each powered by elements never seen by man. Darkness Permeates in Everything. Where the faint stars may shine, they reveal atrocious horrors. This is the entropic vastness of the cosmos. This is the Infinite Macabre.

A Run in the Dark​
Vampire x Fledgling Vampire​

You just got home from working a double. It's been a long day, but seeing as you had all those extra hours at work, you didn't manage to get any time to work out. It's fine though- as late as it is, you can still get in your run. Thanksgiving is coming up soon, and you intend to keep your figure despite the best efforts of that gluttonous holiday to ruin you. You strip out of your work clothes- perhaps taking a moment to examine your body; you had always been rather vain, very much fond of your own form. You slip on your underwear, your elastic shorts, and a nice supportive sports bra to keep your goods in place. You strap your mace to your waist, and your iPod to your upper arm to start your workout mix, and soon enough, you're out the door.

Yes, its late, and yes, the city is a dangerous place, but, you have your pepper spray and you took your self defense classes. Rapists, muggers, and perverts beware- they stand no chance, you tell yourself. Besides, you live in a nice neighborhood, and the park is safe place. As you follow the sidewalk into the park, you find it serene, the moonlight dancing off of the fountain in the lake, and the breeze rushing through the leaves, rustling them. You continue on, following the path into a more wooded area, and before you know it, you're hit from behind from what feels like a freight truck, and your world goes black.

You're cold. So very cold. Everything around you feels... damp, and gritty. You hear your music playing faintly, as if you left your iPod somewhere nearby, the notes ringing out dully from the earbuds. Your throat burns- it burns. You feel like you drank a cup full of Bacardi 151. But, it doesn't fade, or go away- its constant, and it aches. Suddenly, a heavy load of gritty soil drops against your, and your eyes shoot open- you're lying flat in a hole in the ground. You can see branches above you, hiding the sky, with meager moonbeams shining through to illuminate your area. You're naked, and half covered with dirt- cold, but you do not shiver. Above you, standing at the top of the hole is a gruff looking man with a shovel. He dropped another load of dirt, letting it fall on your toned, pale stomach before you cough and sputter. It startles him slightly, and he steps back, before visibly frowning and dropping the shovel to the ground next to him. He grimaced, gritting his teeth as he looks down at you. "Ah, shit..." Mumbles the man as he stares down at your bewildered form, waiting for some kind of reaction or response.

Our Blood Runs Deep​
Tentacle Monster x Cultist/Sacrifice/Daughter​

Long ago there were great, primordial beasts- leviathans. The originals were gods on earth, equally worshiped and feared by man. Until, through whatever means, man usurped them, slaying the beasts. The leviathans were not lost, though- before their murders, they seeded man with their spawn, and their bloodlines live on. My character would be a wealthy, celebrated man in a small coastal town- old money, young inheritant, living in a seaside mansion that houses his enormous staff of servants. Everyone in the town thinks highly of him- he contributes much to local government, schools, hell, he even funded the building and stocking of the entire local library. To the knowledge of few however, these servants and some townsfolk are a cult formed around this man, a descendant of one of those great beasts. They worship him, performing rituals and tending to him as needed. The Mansion is connected by secret tunnels to a grotto, where the cult performs most of its depredations. The Leviathan takes advantage of his cultists as he wishes- to relieve himself, prove a point/punish, or to breed hybrids to aid the cult. The cult is formed of between 20 and 50 active members, some living and working in the mansion but most living in the town and keeping up normal appearances until they're called to the mansion for whatever reason. These cultists would be devoted to my character, nearly obsessive, and fanatical. When he is around mortals, they just seem to bend to his will- they instinctively recognize he is greater, primordial, and to be feared, and submit. When he enters a room, everyone subconsciously drops to whispers, and if they are spoken to, gaze at their feet in intimidated awe. Some more so than others. A very few might be immune to this effect (And if so would be prized by my character, who would go through great lengths to acquire her), and fewer it would have the opposite reaction, making them recoil in hate and fear, causing them to desire nothing more than the destruction of the otherworldly beast and its foul church. You would play a new inductee to the cult, a cultist, or one of his daughters. Possibly all three or more if you like harem RP's.

Things to Expect: Tentacle Rape, Consensual Tentacles, Non-Con, Incest, Harem, Breeding, Impregnation, Oviposition, Gangbangs, Mind Control/Hypnosis, Age Gap/Play

Fandom Settings​

Game of Thrones
Saints Row
The Witcher
Harry Potter
Bioshock
Warhammer 40,000
Mass Effect
Fallout
Pokemon (Up to 3rd Generation)
Halo
Alien Vs Predator
Star Wars
Dungeons and Dragons (Forgotten Realms, Eberron, Spelljammer, Planescape)
World of Darkness
Elder Scrolls (Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind, Etc.)
World of Warcraft
Dragon Age
Marvel
DC
The Walking Dead

Picture Prompts​

If you'd like to do something involving or similar to one of these pics, just mention the picture's title in your PM.

Cornered

Captive

The Asylum

The Infection Spreads

Maiden and the Dragon (Non-Con)

Maiden and the Dragon (Con)

His Guardian Angels

Let's Go For A Ride

Abducted

Inseminate

Inseminate 2

On Display

Inked In The Clouds

Ghost Ship

Red Riding Hood

A Torch in the Night

A Fruitless Struggle

All art was found on Google or Bing, most likely. If I stole your stuff, let me know and I'll remove it.

PM me if you're interested. I'll be updating this often, hopefully.

RE: Something Wicked (Monsters, Masters, and Much More)

Bump. Changed the name, added more pics.

Hi~ I would be interested in doing a roleplay (I respond here and not in messages right?) Maybe we could do the Savage Werewolf X Unfortunate Hiker idea?

xXMizoreXx said:
Hi~ I would be interested in doing a roleplay (I respond here and not in messages right?) Maybe we could do the Savage Werewolf X Unfortunate Hiker idea?

PM's work too- I tend to notice those sooner. But, I'd love to RP- that idea if fine with me if that's the one you want to stick with.

Um... I can do anything really, is there any that you'd rather do? I'm a very flexible roleplayer honestly.

xXMizoreXx said:
Um... I can do anything really, is there any that you'd rather do? I'm a very flexible roleplayer honestly.

Nothing in particular; that plot is fine.

What are some kinks that you're into, or might want to include?

Um... Impregnation, knot, swelling, obviously non-con, biting (Not transmitted by bite.), domination.

xXMizoreXx said:
Um... Impregnation, knot, swelling, obviously non-con, biting (Not transmitted by bite.), domination.

That sounds absolutely lovely. How about you PM me, and we can get started working on this?

Bump- added some pictures and pairings.

Tierhund said:
Do you only RP hetero?

For the most part, yeah. I can occasionally play a futa or female to a female, but, it isn't my forte. Sorry if that's not what you were hoping to hear.

Finally done editing; come at me, gals.

Update; Finally added another plot. More will be added soon.

Buh-Bump. Really craving some high fantasy, Dragon Age, or supernatural dark modern RP's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom