Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dom male looking for Sub female.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaoticShadow

Meteorite
So I am looking for a girl I can use and abuse. This will be a forced,rape, Virgin roleplay. I am not into scat,vore,peeing, pregnancy,gore,so none of that. You must be ok with being a virgin,non-con,anal,light bondage, penetration with objects besides sex toys.light hitting (spanking,face slapping,breast slapping ect.), light biting, being talked to in a degrading manner,roughness, and rough sex. This will be done in PMs.

My idea for a plot involves a school P.E. (gym)coach and a nerdy girl. I will put the plot below and you can change the girl's name later if you want.The girl will be 17. PM me if interested.

Dex had just graduated college the year before with a degree in physical education,solely for the purpose of looking at young,high school girls 17 and 18 year olds only though, he did want to get in trouble. He was perverted and had a sick mind, but he didn't let that side of him out in front of anyone. He was know as the hot,sweet gym teacher that everyone loved. At 23,he had the girls swooning over him,which made things all the better. Though his fantasies about the girls were becoming overwhelming,to the point he wanted to act on them. So he decided he would choose a girl and use her as his little sex toy. He was in a position of power and that had a lot of influence.

Watching the girls one day,he zeroed in on one specific girl. She was very nerdy,prudish in the way she dressed and had an amazing shape to her body. She was thin,but even under the baggy clothes you could tell she had large breasts,a small waist and a nice ass. This was the girl he chose and looking at her chart,he saw she was failing gym class. This was the perfect ruse to get her into his office after school. Eliza was going to be the perfect play thing for him,she just didn't know it yet.

We will start at school,gym class is the last class of the day,so we will start in gym class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom