Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I like Stripes on her Panties [MxF][MxFxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShimapanThief

Pantsu Thief
Hi everyone! My name is Blake. I have been on here for a while, but I had to take a few months off because of life and stuff. However, now I'm back! I graduated from college and now I'm in a new state, about to start a job. Enough boring you with that though, let's get to it!

I consider myself a pretty decent roleplayer, as I've been doing it for a while, but I'm now where near the best. I hope you'll agree. I've got a lot that I really like; there's not a ton I will say no to, but I'll cover it all here.

This is going to be under construction for a while - please message me if you have any questions!

I'm only looking for MxF or MxFxF pairings!

Loves:
  • Cosplaying
  • Cute panties
  • Cute stockings
  • Bondage
  • Dominating / being dominated
  • Blackmail
  • Lots of cum
  • Dirty talk
  • Some pain

Want To Try:
  • Drug use in a roleplay (like aphrodisiac or black out drug)
  • Being pegged
  • Footjob

Dislikes:
  • Scat or other things that should stay in the toilet

Pairings and Ideas:
  • Master / Mistress x Pet
  • Brother x Sister
  • Some Father x Daughter
  • Twincest
  • Professor x Student
  • Boss x Coworker
  • Cosplayers

Fandoms:
  • Gurren Lagann
  • Danganronpa
  • Final Fantasy
  • Kill La Kill
  • Attack on Titan
  • Persona 4
  • Rosario + Vampire
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia
  • Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt
  • Highschool of the Dead

Plots I'm Craving:

• Being Sissified! This is something I've been looking into for a while. I'd love to play a guy who is feminine, and all of his friend's notice. One day, one of his female friends is coming over to study, and she has packed a surprise - some clothes for him. She expects him to dress up for her. Of course, she is a more in-charge girl... Perhaps we work it so she blackmails him. I'd love for him to end up crossdressing for her. We could even take it as far as her pegging him.
  • Panty and Stocking - I would love to do something where the Anarchy Sisters end up way over their heads with a ghost. Maybe a tentacle monster that ends up with sweet, sweet cum making Stocking want to keep it as a pet (to Panty's disgust), or something else.
  • Panty and Stocking - Panty finds a chef who she finds attractive and seduces him, adding him to her number. The next morning, Stocking finds him cooking a deliciously sweet breakfast. We could go from there, letting him actually be a ghost sent to distract or tempt the girls.
  • Danganronpa - Alternate universe. No one has died, and the school is open for the students. Chihiro's secret is known by Junko, who proceeds to blackmail him with it. She still has control over the school, just hasn't started the killing. She recommends one of the girls to go work out one morning, when Chihiro goes. He is dedicated to get stronger, but he has to go to the men's workout room. Everyone thinks he's a girl. He is caught going in. What will a girl do knowing he's actually a boy?
  • Persona 4 - Extended/revamped King's Game scene. The scene on Tatsumi Port Island, where Rise's club friends 'accidentally' give them alcoholic drinks. I'd love to work out a scene, either MxF or MxFxF between Yu, Rise, and/or Chie. There are drinks, dares, and fun for this.

If you're interested in these, please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom