Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sypher's IM 1x1 Rp search with plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sypher Bel

Meteorite
What I Want
Let's get down to business. I am a 22 year old Male who is looking for a long term role-play partner. I like to rp about anything fictional, and fantasy.Anything that couldn't possibly happen in real life I enjoy. I am looking for a partner who is very active, and also willing to rp over IM(Skype, AIM, YIM.)
As far as Kinks...I don't really have many that I won't do. So whatever you want is fine as long as they aren't things involving...bodily fluids(I'm fine with a bit of pee, but not much, and no Poo.)

Also I rp using Anime pics only this is a must.

Plots

Damned- After the total conquest of the human realm, and humanity is on the brink of extinction. Demons now run free living as the new occupants of earth. The roles can be discussed in detail later.

My new pet- A boy/girl finds a stray pet(cat, dog, etc) they bring them home only to find out that the pet can change into a humanoid(anthro) version of themselves. We can expand on this in detail later. Even make it more supernatural.

I will fight for you if you fight for me- In this world humans and Supernatural beings, or supers live amongst each other. A boy/girl with magic abilities is in need of something that they can't receive by themselves so they are chosen by random to enter this battle royale where they are given a partner which is a supernatural, and under you command. (Will discuss more in detail.)

If I think of more plots I will added them just pm me if you are interested. Also don't be afraid to share your own ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom