Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Island (Google and vertigis)

DomG

Supernova
344d1520c94162ec938b151132618f77.jpg

The sun had risen a few hours before and it was closer to noon then dawn by the time Dominic Krane rose from his bed, pleased to see that his two little whores had already gotten up and straightened up the room. It had taken quite a few months to get them right but Dominic was finally pleased with the behavior of the twins. He had bought them nearly a year ago and these days they practically worshiped him, on more then one occasion they had wept and thanked him for his attention after a particularly brutal punishment... They essentially lived to serve him. It was unfortunate that he was starting to grow a little tired of them, oh they were still quite a lot of fun and the technology he could afford kept their bodies in perfect condition even with the rough and frequent use... But it was more fun when they were fresh and still being broken in. In another year or so he might been to purchase their replacements and dispose of the twins. It wouldn't be the first time he had done that... He had forced the twins to watch their predecessors deaths about a year before.

Entirely naked, a body fit and firm for a man in his late forties, dominic approached a window and slid open the blinds. Bright island sunlight flooded his personal chambers and he smiled at the warmth on his skin... For a man who routinely had a blow/rimjob delivered by some well trained slaves it was always amazing how well the small pleasures of life could suit him.

Of course small pleasure was relative, Dominic was a man approaching fifty and he was worth more then some small nations, in several accounts spread around the world there was close to fifteen billion dollars and he would never need to work another day in his life, he owned the island that he lived on, a place where his word was law... A few square miles of tropical paradise.

He had made his fortune years ago, in the past twenty seven years there had been massive advances in the sciences of nano technology and genetic manipulation and he had spearheaded both of them, 2035 and the world had changed quite a lot for those who could afford it... And he had been one of the ones who helped usher in the new age and of course he had profited.

He was retired though, for the past ten years since the divorce from his whore of an ex wife (who had gotten enough in child support and divorce settlements to ensure she was a millionaire many times over) which had led to him purchasing and moving to his own island... A place where he could indulge his darkest pleasures.

"Girls!" He called out, knowing at least one would be close enough to hear him even as he looked out over the pristine blue waters of the ocean. "Find some clothing to wear, nothing to modest... My daughter and her friends will likely arrive soon!" Ah yes, the visit he had been looking forward to so much, his ex finally had enough of their daughter and had decided it was his turn... And she had wanted to invite some friends along. Fresh plaything, coming to him willingly, it was almost too good to be true and the thought made Dominic chuckle as he took a sip from a bottle of water.

"Don't want to scare the girls too much, it's more fun to surprise them." He mused almost to himself, fancying he could see the approach of the ferry that would bring the girls to his island.

“Girls!”

Ami was out on the balcony when she heard her Master’s call, resting on one of the deckchairs as she unknowingly mirrored his action. She’d been staring out at the ocean for some time, watching the bright orange sun reflect off its calm surface as it gradually rose in the sky. This had become something of a morning ritual for the young slave ever since she and her sister had been allowed freedom of the house. Sometimes while gazing at the waters she had dreamed what it might be like to leave here or return back home, but those thoughts had faded with the passing of the months. Ami could no longer really picture world for herself without Master in it.

While it had only been a year since their kidnapping and retraining, it seemed like so much longer. Every minute of her waking life her thoughts were now made to focus on his wants and needs and happiness, to experience pain and guilt and most of all fear whenever she displeased him, and the rare but cherished moments of pleasure and gratification that came only when he was pleased. It was a very simple life and the man who called to her now was the absolute center of it. And through of all of it, somewhere in the back of her mind, she never forgot what had happened to the girls who had served him before them. All because Master had no longer enjoyed their company.

Which was why she was nervous today and up even earlier than usual. Ami had no proscribed time for when she arose but it was always wise to be up before Master if possible. That way she and her sister could tidy the room then clean and prepare themselves in the downstairs shower -- where they ran no risk of accidentally waking him -- able to appear fresh and bright eyed when he awoke, typically kneeling at the foot of his bed patiently, sometimes for hours while he slowly stretched and roused himself. That had not happened this morning though. She had gotten distracted watching the waves rolling in, knowing this was the day when Master’s daughter and her friends were scheduled to arrive.

Possibly the day when their own replacements would be found.

The thought made her belly twist tight with anxiety but Master had given her an order and she dared not make him wait. Padding back inside quickly, she collected her twin sister with a curl of her finger from where she curled up on the sofa watching the television, the volume down so as not to wake him. Together they found a pair of matching black latex mini dresses from the closet, skirts so short they barely covered the bottom swell of their pert behinds. Ami might have been embarrassed at the thought of being seen by strangers dressed in so little a few years ago but now the chance to wear clothes was itself a small delight. Master did not always give them permission to do so and they had no right to make such serious decisions on their own anymore. Picking out a pair of six inch heels from their closet, they slipped them onto their small feet, then checked each others' appearances carefully, Ami brushing a stray hair from Li’s face.

Less than eight minutes had passed since Master had shouted his instructions, and they now waited for him outside the door of his adjoining bathroom, kneeling in their usual spot by the bed until he returned. Ami and Li beamed identical smiles up at him when he emerged, both feeling the familiar surge of emotion that came with seeing him. “Good morning, Master! We’ve dressed like you said,” Ami began, always a little nervous and excited both when addressing him directly. “We can change if you don’t like the dresses. You look amazing as always, sir.” Pressing her plush lips together, the tip of her tongue running across them nervously, her soft hazel flecked eyes glanced down towards his crotch. “Would Master like his morning blowjob now?”

Ami and Li were fantastic slaves in Dominic's mind, so far they had beaten the average length of service for one of his slaves by a comfortable margin and would likely last for quite a while longer before he... Did away with them. He knew the girls were nervous that his daughter and her friends were coming to be replacements but he had no such thoughts in mind. He had something special planed for each of the guests and looked forward to introducing each to their rolls...

One would be a faithful pet to sleep at the foot of his bed.
One would be trained to take pleasure from suffering at his hands, a living outlet for his frustrations and most sadistic urges who would learn to beg for more...
And the last would be bred, she would carry his young and give him a worthy heir.

Of course he hadn't told the twins, much more fun to let them think their time was soon to end, it made them work all the harder to please him and he delighted in the sparkle in their eyes at the end of a day when they realised he wasn't killing them just yet. Soon enough, but for now the grateful slaves would be allowed to live and serve.

He showered alone that day, a rare thing as he liked to have the girls scrub him clean but today he was relaxing as he stood beneath the many shower heads, indulging in the scalding water. He took his time, ensuring every inch was flawless before he stepped out of the shower and dried himself. It wasn't the least bit surprising to see his whores kneeling by his bed when he emerged, both looking at him with adoration and with a small smile of his own he moved towards them.

He didn't speak at he stood over them, naked, imposing, thinking... And then without warning he lashed out, striking Ami with the back of his hand in a blow that drove her to the floor. There was no reason for it, as far as he knew she had not failed him... But he enjoyed doing this occasionally just to keep them on their toes. "You both look like you would beg for a chance to suck my cock." He mused, his tone giving no indication if he liked the idea at that moment or not. "And I know you would beg to be in the place of my daughter... No blowjob now but one of you had better get her tongue in my ass... I want to be ready when they arrive."

A nice rimjob, that always put him in the right mood.

The twins had watched raptly as their Master exited the bathroom and casually make his way across the bedroom to where they both knelt side by side. He could have been a god for the way they looked at his near flawless form and in many ways he very nearly was to them. Neither girl had had much experience with men before they’d been taken and enslaved. Ami herself had only ever taken a boy into her mouth and was still a virgin when she’d arrived on the island. Li had been slightly more experienced but only fractionally. Their sexual training had come almost entirely from Master and catering to his wants, and during their stay they had been exposed to pain and humiliation unlike anything they’d known was possible, and treated to pleasure they’d never before experienced. They each feared him tremendously and yet had grown to love and revere him in their own strange way, accepting they’d never know any other life again.

Ami barely saw his hand lift back before the flat of his knuckles snapped across his face. The slap sounded loudly in the quiet bedroom, sending her sprawling unto her side. She blinked at the tears forming in her confused brown eyes, his hand leaving a bright red stringing mark where it had landed. Many months ago such a blow might have left her angry, indignant at such treatment, or simply crying from the cruelty of it. Now her first concern was figuring out what she’d done wrong. You made him wait… you should have been here when he woke up this morning! He shouldn’t have had to shower alone!

That was all she could come up with but it was enough to make her ashamed of herself, and fearful too that she was already so badly displeasing him on the eve of their guests arrival. Pulling herself back up to her knees, her dark silky straight hair falling messily over her face, Ami hung her head in respectful apology. “Than you, Master. I am sorry, Master. I will try harder to please. Please correct me harshly when I make mistakes as I want to learn to serve you better.” The words were humiliating beyond description, cheek still pulsing hotly where he’d slapped her to the floor, but she meant them sincerely. Ami wanted to be the best possible slave she could be for him, in part because it meant her life, but also because she wanted to make him happy. His happiness was their world and those days when he was upset or depressed or discontent were nightmares to the girls. Sometimes physically, as he took out his anger on them, but also emotionally.

As he gave them his orders, both girls began to move at once but Ami scrambled a little faster, feeling she had more to make up for after her unexplained punishment. She moved around behind him at shamelessly rapid crawl, rising up on her knees so that her tanned pretty face with its thick plush lips and wide expressive eyes was directly before his ass. Even the thought of doing such a thing a few years ago would have left her sick with shame. Now, placing her small hands on his cheeks, she didn’t hesitate before spreading them gently apart, easing between them until her pert little nose touched against his puckered hole. Extending the end of her small pink tongue she began to circle his anus slowly, lapping at him, before pushing it inside him, tasting the slight bitterness that lingered no matter how clean one got. Burying her head within his ass, she licked at him obediently, pushing her moist tongue deeper into his tight hole, while her sister Li asked with an almost desperate plaintive whine what she could do to serve him as well.

Of the two girls who served him Dominic always showed Ami more favour, yes he was quick to punish her for no reason but he was also swift to give her pleasure... There was no real reason he had chosen her as his favourite but it made things more interesting... It not only motivated her but it kept her sister on edge, ensuring they both worked harder to pleasure him. As the favoured twin was quick to press her mouth to his ass he considered killing the sister, if only to torment Ami just a little bit more. He really wouldn't be saddened to see either of them gone but he was giving it a little consideration... Showing that he valued them more then normal.

"There we go..." He praised her with a small grunt of pleasure, sinking down a little to press harder against her face. The girl really had a talented tongue, perhaps when he got rid of them he would save their tongues as a slight memento... A dark idea but one that made his already stiffening cock twitch as it grew and hardened. "You really have come a long way, I remember when I had to flog your cunt to motivate you." He still did, but now it was for boredom.

A contemplative mood descended on him, it was a rather peaceful moment where he could relax and think but something had to go and ruin it. A pathetic little noise, a whine like an animal needing attention and Dominic was pulled from the moment he had been enjoying.

"Worthless bitch." He sneered, reaching down to pull Li up by her hair, an easy thing to do in spite of her weight and a hand was soon wrapped around her throat, cutting off her breath with an easy flex of his fingers. "Here I am trying to relax a little and you ruin my moment of peace. Perhaps today is finally the day my favourite little ass licker becomes an only sister." It was tempting, wouldn't require any real effort... His free hand reaching around his back he pressed Ami against his ass a little more firmly. "What do you think cunt, should your sister continue to serve me?"

Li had always been keenly aware that Master preferred her sister over herself. Ami insisted otherwise, pointing out that he punished her far less often, which should be a sign that he was pleased with her performance. She knew better though. At first it had seemed a kindness to be spared the worst of his abuse, but as her world narrowed more and more until just his moods and desires filled it, she grew to know better. The punishment was a sign of his love. He didn’t beat and humiliate her nearly as much as Ami because he didn’t love her as much. Many nights she lay awake on the bed with their two bodies intertwined beside her and wondered why. They were identical in appearance and had had the exact same training. Ami had always had more charisma but Li was more physically active and capable, which is what should have mattered. Master didn’t allow them to speak freely very often anyways.

But he didn’t like her. At least not as much. And so when she saw him strike Ami and her sister beat her to servicing his ass, an activity she knew he enjoyed, Li had felt frustrated. Again she was playing the role of observer, again master had no real need for her with her twin available to please him better. Li knew better than to do what she did next, she knew Master didn’t like complaining or whining, but with the guests coming and her worries heightened, she couldn’t seem to stop herself. “Master, please, what would you like me to do? I want to serve you too,” her voice lacking the respectful warmth they were taught to use, instead coming out as urgent, insistent. Almost demanding.

His response was almost immediate. Li shrieked as he yanked her up by her long black hair, easily pulling her small lithe body from the floor with his superior strength. “Master, wait… I’m…” This wasn’t pleased punishment she knew but angry punishment, and as his fingers wrapped firmly around her slim throat, her eyes grew larger, the fear immediately rushing into them. In her awkward position there was no real anchor point for her body and her legs kicked and shifted on the carpeting, one of her heels kicking loose as she struggled for leverage. Her delicate fingers wrapped around his powerful forearm to hold up some of her weight, but the pressure steadily mounted, the blood rushing to her face as her air was choked off. If she sounded animal-like to him before, her whimpers grew only more so now, a steady high pitched “…mmmnnn…mnnnn…!” as her frightened expression begged him to let her down.

Then Li heard his questions and her blood ran cold. Both of the twins had believed he planned to be rid of them once the new girls were trained. That’s what had happened to the others before them. Now it seemed he was going to kill one of them before the boat even arrived. Her sister’s muffled voice could be hard from between his cheeks, the wet sounds of her servicing him continuing even now without stop, so well were they trained, while pleading with him to let her live. As black dots leapt before her eyes, Li struggled not to fight back, but soon the fear had her digging her nails into his fingers, trying to pry them apart, tongue appearing between her parted lips as desperate panicked tears flowed down her cheeks. “…mmnnn!…mnnn!..”

He could kill her then, he had promised the twins that they would serve together until the end but he could change his mind. He felt her struggled but they didn't matter, he heard what might be a protest from Ami as she continued to serve him even as her sister was strangled... The look on his face was one of bored curiosity... Would Ami know if the moment her sister died even if she didn't look up.

The life of his slave was saved though, a slight chime running through the house, an alert that a boat was growing close and was just a few minutes out. Killing Li would take up too much time and he didn't want to play his hand too soon with his guests about to arrive. Better to surprise them later when they learned of the mistake they made. "You shouldn't struggle." He whispered, pulling Li closer so that only she could hear it. "You should be grateful for anything I do, even if I am ending your life." With a chuckle he dropped her to the floor. "Fetch my robe for me." He ordered her even as he pushed Ami away from his ass, his cock hard enough that it actually hurt. "Later tonight I will decide how to punish the both of you for the disrespect I was shown."

He already had an idea, force Li to ride a sybian machine while Ami was punished every time her sister came... That would provide some lovely entertainment as he broke in one of the new girls.

As Li rushed to find a robe for him Dominic slipped into a tight bathing suit, the massive bulge of his cock clear to see even as he slipped on the silk robe that was brought for him. "Be polite to my new guests." He instructed them. "They don't know what I like to do on my island and I would keep that a surprise so you will keep your mouths shut for the time being. Provide them with whatever they like but keep them out of my private playrooms for now..." These instructions were given quickly as he moved through the manor, heading for the docks. "Each girl will get their own guest house for the time being, other arrangements will come later."

He was eager, excited, his steps carrying him quickly until he soon stood out on the docks, watching the small ferry moving into position, eager to see his new playthings.

Naomi Krane was leaning on the rails as the ferry eased into the island’s small docks, eager to finally get a good look at the place where she was to spend her summer vacation. This was the first time she’d ever taken a long trip by boat but, after the initial round of sickness, she was now enjoying the feel of the salty ocean breeze as it tugged at her honey blonde hair. This was going to be a good experience, she told herself, not for the first time. Her mother wasn’t the only one who needed a break after all. She was sick of home and sick of school and being nagged and bossed around. A little time to herself to unwind with her friends in what amounted to a private tropical paradise sounded awesome. Even if there wouldn’t likely be any guys around. That’d be far harder on Maxi than her anyways, she thought with smirk. At least she was finally getting to meet her dad in person instead of just sharing the occasional phone call. Which was admittedly a little…weird.

There were people already moving up the docks as they approached, growing from distant specks to discernable outlines as the minutes passed. At the front strode a tall well built middle aged man in a white silk robe, the wind pulling fiercely at the edges, who could only be her father. Already she thought he looked a lot larger in person. Behind him followed two smaller Islander-type women in short glossy dresses, one of them tugging at the strap of her heel while wiping her eyes with the back of her hand. Naomi almost got the impression she had been crying, but more likely it was just the bright tropical sun beating on their faces.

“So… his own private island, a pair of sexy twins, is your dad some kind of a super villain?”

Naomi glanced over at Maxi, the dark-haired girl having her joined her on the rail, cleavage straining at the top of her bright red bikini as she leaned over to peer at their welcoming party. The two of them had been best friends for the last couple years, the brash young Latino the exact sort of bad influence her mother warned her against. Which was probably what made her so appealing. She was also fun whereas her other friend… She had known Zoe since grade school but the small waifish girl had never quite grown out of her shyness and good girl habits. Naomi wasn’t even entirely sure why she’d brought here along for the trip. Habit, probably, and because her mother had insisted.

“According to my mom, yeah, basically.”

Dominic -- as her mother called him -- had rarely received a good word as she was growing up. She’d lived most of her life hearing what an arrogant unloving bastard he‘d been. It was only recently, as she began to realize her mother didn’t know everything, or even much of anything really, that she’d grown more curious to find out for herself.

“He’s kind of hot.”

Naomi smirked at the mischievous twinkle in her friend’s eyes. “Gross, he’s my dad, remember.”

“He’s not my dad though.

She rolled her eyes and watched as the plank was lowered, the ferry captain motioning them over as a deckhand emerged with their luggage on trolleys. Zoe, her red hair pinned back, the only one of the trio dressed not in a bikini but a baggy T-shirt and denim shorts, supposedly because she was worried her fair skin would burn under the sun, whispered in a tone of quiet awe as they stepped down, “This place is amazing isn’t it? Your dad owns all of it?”

“Yeah. The entire island I guess. He’s stupid crazy rich.” Which was, she admitted, waving to him as they descended, kind of cool, considering it was probably all going to be hers someday. “Hi dad!” she called, the word sounding strange in her mouth, “We made it! You said I could bring friends, this is Zoe, maybe you even remember her, I don‘t know, she used to visit the house a lot when were kids. And this is Maxi…” He friend offering a offer a wide flirtatious smile as Naomi fought to resist rolling her eyes again before looking back to her father. “It good to…um, see you.”

(OOC: I’ll add pics for Zoe and Maxi as we go! ^ ^)

Dominic wasn't a foolish man, before he had encouraged his daughter to bring her friends he had done a little bit of scouting online and learned a thing or two, most importantly what her best friends looked like and second of all how they behaved. He knew his daughter was likely to bring the Latina and the red head, the thought pleased him, and now that they were drawing closer he could see just how pleased he would be.

The field of genetics had advanced quite a lot in the past few decades and Dominic had been on the forefront, happy to sample things that weren't on the market yet. His metabolism had been enhanced a great deal to ensure he stayed fit, his senses were all significantly sharper because who wouldn't want that, and of course there were some other less obvious physical enhancements that the girls would become familiar with. During his time here he had even perfected temporary traits for himself, a single injection would cause a short lasting change... And he had gotten very creative as he drew inspirstion from nature.

As the boat docked the small crew got to work immediately, knowing better then to linger as their passengers got off and Naomi approached her father with her friends. Already he knew that Maxi was eying him, perhaps planning to try and seduce him which would make what he had planned for her all the more delicious. The Latina beauty would become his pain slut, trained until she was a masochist who would beg for abuse and love every blow and bruise.

Zoe on the other hand, shy little Zoe, he did vaguely remember her but she had grown... Oh he had special plans for her, a perfect canvas to be corrupted and made into just what he wanted, the ideal bride, a vessel to carry a worthy heir.

Naomi... Oh she was gorgeous and took after her mother, no doubt there... His daughter would soon be his favored let, devoted and adoring to her master and always eager to wag her ass for him.

As Naomi introduced the others Dominic moved forward, pulling his daughter into a tight embrace, the picture of fatherly affection. "Glad to see you arrived safely sweety..."

A pause as he stepped back, still smiling, noticing the ferry already making ready to pull away from the dock. "Welcome to my island girls... I have been waiting for you for quite a while and I am sure you will enjoy your stay. Now there are three of you and with Ami and Li behind me we can show you to your accommodations, who should I escort?"

Maxine Vasquez wasn’t a girl who was easily impressed. Unlike spoiled Naomi and her little book mouse friend Zoe, she hadn’t grown up with a silver spoon in her mouth. Her mother had married into wealth when she was just hitting her thirteenth year, so she knew what life could be like outside of posh private schools and gated communities. She felt that gave her an edge over the other pampered girls in her class too. She knew what it was like to want for things, and also how to get them for herself. It made her confident, brash, and, yes, hard to impress.

The private ferry ride hadn’t done it. Neither had the island itself really. Maxi had been chased by enough guys in her life to feel that she knew how they worked and big shows of flash were usually a sign of them compensating for a definite lack somewhere else. She had half expected Naomi’s dad to emerge from his little billion hideaway and look the part of the reedy professor she’d already imagined. After all, she’d said he was involved in some kind of tech company or something, so Maxi was already picturing the stereotypical ninety pound Silicone Valley geek in khakis and polo shirt with glasses perched on the end of his oversized nose.

That’s not what she got. Not at all. And seeing Dominic Krane for the first time she had to admit she was at last actually impressed. A head taller than both of her and Naomi, his body looked as it had been carved out of marble under his loose fitted robe and if the other girls didn’t notice the way the front of his bathing trunks were straining to hold sizable package, she most certainly did. This vacation had already gotten ten times as interesting Maxi decided, plush red tinted lips curling into a smile as they were introduced.

While daddy wrapped his daughter in a tight welcoming hug, she glanced back the luggage, prepared to drag her own caddy if necessary but the two little Asian girls were already seeing to them. A smirk crossed her face at the tight lycra dressed clinging to their asses and the impractical heels they were wearing as the pair hurried about their work. They told her all she need to know about Mr. Krame’s appetites.

“I’m sure we will,” she answered suddenly, offering her arm to Dominic as she flashed a mischievous wink at Naomi. Her friend was likely going to give her an earful lately but that was okay. She didn’t have all that much fear of the slender little blonde when it came right down to it. Not enough to let her get in the way of enjoying this vacation anyways, and getting to know their host a better. Maybe even a lot better. “You can show me to my room if you like Mr. Krane. I’d love to hear about more this island. It’s really cool….”

Walking along beside him as the others separated, the twins directing them to their own individual guest houses, Maxi listened as Mr. Krane talked, not so much interested in what he had to say as in how he said it. Now that she’d seen him, she expected him to be cocky, maybe even arrogant, which she never minded. She preferred a real man to act it anyways. Adjusting the strap on her bright red bikini top, the cut slinky enough that it gave him a good look at her generous breasts and nicely rounded thighs, she added in a curious voice, “Are those two women your girlfriends… or just your personal assistants or something?”

The fact that Maxine was the first one to step forward and offer to have him escort her to her accomedstions wasn't a shock to Dominic, from what he had seen of her she was something of a whore, a poor influence on his daughter, and likely to be eager to seduce her handsome host if only to have something to do. Dominic wasn't the sort to play passive in any seduction but for the time being he would have a little fun letting her think that she had any power at all. Maybe she would try to tease him and maybe she would just straight up try and jump on his cock, it hardly mattered as Dominic allowed her to take his arm and started to lead her along towards the rest of the island... Away from what little safety her friends could offer her.

The island was large for one man and while parts of it appeared to be quite rugged and wild in truth it was a carefully crafted and maintained illusion. There was a fair amount of jungle on the island but it grew where he wanted it to, the wild life with the exception of the birds had been selected and bred to ensure the place maintained a delicate ecosystem, and even the water that ran through several streams and down a single waterfall was filtered to ensure it was as pure and clean as could be. The only thing he couldn't control was the weather but careful planning had put him out of the path of major storms for years and the island could withstand the worst that could be thrown at it.

He led his guest down a path through the jungle, the dirt beneath their feet was smooth and lacked a single rock to trip them up while the jungle that grew on either side of them didn't encroach on the path itself. It wound a bit but was rather simple to follow, the others would be getting let down other paths at just that moment.

"The island is my pride and joy, I bought it years ago when I was preparing to retire so that I would have a place away from others... The only way to ensure privacy. Out here I can be entirely self sufficient, I have my own power generated by the tides and the sun, my own desalination plants to ensure fresh water... I have everything I could want here." He was grinning as he looked down, taking in her supple body that she displayed so proudly, knowing he would soon mark her in ways she couldn't imagine.

The question didn't throw him and as they left the path back to the beach and approached the bungalow where she would stay he answered. "The twins are my servants and my fuck toys, I make use of them when I am bored but there is no commitment on my end." He explained, mostly honest as he watched for her reaction. "Would you like to borrow one? I can assure you that Ami has an excellent tongue."

Maxi was mostly quiet as they walked along the jungle paths, content to listen to her host talk about his island home. This was unusual for her as she normally preferred to take center stage but she could tell he was genuinely proud of the place, pleased to explain its various features. While such things typically bored her most of the time she felt it was better to just let him talk, and it really was all pretty remarkable in its way. Everything seemed perfectly orderly and in its place despite the tropical oasis impression it created from the docks. Even the dirt was so neatly tended that she didn’t have to watch her step, bare feet padding along beside him without so much as a single sharp stone digging into her heel.

Soon the others were gone, disappearing down branching side paths, and Maxi thought it was odd that the guest houses weren’t placed more closely together. She supposed they were likely to be pretty luxurious though and some privacy from Naomi and Zoe would probably be a good idea. After a few months of this vacation, it’d be easy for them to wind up on each others’ nerves if they never had any time alone. Plus should Dominic ended up being less boring than she’d first thought, it’d probably be best if they had their fun away from prying eyes. As much as it made her laugh to tease Naomi, she didn’t actually want to embarrass her with the sight of her father and her best friend locked in a passionate embrace…not to mention whatever else.

Which might not even happen anyways, she knew. It seemed likely that he was at least attracted by the fact he’d agree to escort her rather than insist on taking his daughter. They had plenty of time to explore the idea though. Maxi knew she didn’t need to rush things in this case. It might even be better to play hard to get now that she probably had him on the line. That could be a fun game to play, a nice little distraction between sunning on the beach and swimming out in the warm shallow waters that could occupy her for the rest of the lazy summer.

Catching the way Dominic was checking out her body unashamedly now, she flashed a sultry smile at him, purposely stepping forward to examine the bungalow with a slight sway to her hips so that he could get a nice look at her from behind. She was definitely packing a good deal more to look at than his skinny little twins, she reflected proudly. As he began to talk about them, she turned back around, still smiling, although it faded some as his surprisingly crude choice of words. She’d expected him to say employees or maybe even teasingly hint that they were in fact lovers, which of course she already knew, but…servants and fuck toys? That harsh even for her and she prided herself on being real.

“If Naomi hears you talking that way she’s going to think you’re some kind of creep…” Maxi said after a moment, raising a thin dark eyebrow as she crossed her arms under her breasts, which had the effect of further highlighting their size, “…doesn’t matter to me of course. I knew you were fucking them as soon as I saw them. Still…” She bit at her lower lip, still somewhat flirtatiously, although the expression in her dark brown eyes suggested she wasn’t quite sure what to make of him anymore. “Are you saying if I tell one of them to lick my pussy, they’d just do it then? How much are you paying them?”

His words had been exceptionally direct but that was half the fun wasnt it? To catch her off guard and throw her for a bit of a loop. He wasn't going to be subtle with this one, there would be no slow and gentle seduction like he had planned for Zoe... For Maxi there would be pleasure and pain coming so frequently and close together that she would loose the ability to distinguish between the two and drugs to accelerate the process and ensure she was dependent on him... Unable to properly resist until she didn't have the will any longer. She might thing this would be a little time for her to tease him but in truth he was teasing her, dangling the truth before her eyes while ensuring she couldn't see enough. It wouldn't make a difference anyway... Soon he was going to fuck her.

"Maybe I am some kind of creep." He suggested with a slight smirk, eyes hungrily moving over her body, cock straining against the swimsuit he wore... Something about its shape perhaps a little bit off from the normal.

"I employee a pair of lovely twins and have quite a lot of deliciously decadent sex with them, I live on a secluded island, and the only guests in over a year are three lovely young ladies?" The smirk turned into a grin after a few moments and he chuckled, playing his words off as a joke. "But you are mistaken on one simple aspect... I would be the one to tell the twins what to do, if you ask nicely I might instruct them to spend a night pleasuring you in ways you can't imagine. They are well trained and eager to please." More hints, more teasing the truth before he continued along the beach to her bungalow.

Each bungalow had been carefully laid out for the guests that would have them.

His daughter would find a normal if spacious place to live with the food and water drugged to ensure she fell asleep quickly and stayed out for a little while.

Zoe would find something akin to a honey moon suite, soft exotic scents pumping into the room and on the bed a rather lovely dress designed just for her as well as an invitation to dinner with him that night... Li had been instructed to ensure she was properly attired for him.

For Maxi there was something different, from the outside it would look normal but inside it was practically a sex dungeon, a playroom for Dominic to use her in and he reached the door before her, stepping in and off to the side. "Can never find the damn lights." He informed her as she stepped in, bumping the door shut behind her. "Could you help me find it?"

Maxi’s heart was beating just a little bit faster than normal as Dominic answered her blunt words with a smirk, not at all denying her assessment of him as a ‘creep’. She felt his eyes pawing over her tanned young body, hands shifting from under her breasts to rest on her wide curvy hips. Tilting her posture so as to emphasize the tight lines of her smoothly rounded behind, she was still flirting despite everything, even while the arch of her brow grew a little more pronounced at his next statement.

It was true. It did sound rather bad put that way. A secluded island. A pair of women he was talking about almost as if they were toys to hand out to whomever he pleased. The fact he had only invited the three of them, no boyfriends, or any other males at all. His chuckle however disarmed the growing tension, and she returned his grin with what she assumed was a knowing smirk of her own. “Ha, ha. I bet. So who trained them then? You, I guess? Are you strict master?” Voice teasing now, suspecting he was just trying to impress her with all this talk about his assistants and how he ruled over them completely. He had spiked her curiosity though. Despite all her flirtations and bold talk, Maxi had never really done anything all that kinky, mostly just enjoying normal everyday sex with her frequently changing partners. Sometimes it was the hunt and the mind games she enjoyed as much as the sex itself.

“I’ll have to remember that,” she joked with a light airy laughter, skipping ahead of him a bit as they reached the beachside guest house. Despite her preference to remain unimpressed at showy displays, Maxi couldn’t help but think that it looked quite luxurious from the outside. She found herself rather eager to get inside and see if it was half so nice within. Giving him a teasing wink as he walked past, grasping the handle and opening it, she added, “Are the twins the only ones around here who provide service on demand, I wonder? Or would a girl have to ask nicely for that as well…?”

Instead of answering her shameless flirting, he directed her inside and, stepping obediently through the entryway, Maxi blinked, the pitch blackness disorienting after the brightness of the beach. She heard the door click shut as he quickly followed, at once complaining about finding the lights. “Um…alright… Why doesn’t someone at least keep the blinds open…fuck…” The last muttered as her shin struck something hard in the dark. Finally, after spanning what seemed like the entire room, she reached a far wall and found a part plastic knob that seemed like a dial. Turning it, she winced, eyes struggling to adapt to the sudden burst of light, and then as they did, Maxi grew quite still, color fading from her cheeks as she finally got a good look at her surroundings. “Hey… what… what kind of room is this anyways? Is this… a joke or something?”

Just moments before it was time for the reveal she was trying to flirt with him. Oh Dominic wished he had wired the island for recording everything... True the different buildings would record all that he did in them but it would have been hilarious to replay that moment for her time and again in the coming days, leaving her chained in a chair unable to look away and forced to consider that she had flirted with the man who would play her body like a musical instrument that responded only to pain.

Her harsh words about the blinds only made him grin, she would need to learn that her place was to only make the noises that he wanted to hear rather then bitch when something annoyed her. Swiftly he undid the silk cord that bound his robe closed and slipped off the soft garment, letting it fall silently to the floor of the still darkened room as the cord dangled from his hand.

Just a moment later she managed to turn the lights on and as she adjusted to the bright light he was already moving towards her, patient and calm. The cord was held between both hands, held loose as it slipped over her head and then was pulled sharply back, biting into her neck and jerking her body against his. "This is my little play room, just for you." He whispered into her ear with a grin on his face, hard cock digging into her back. "But don't worry about that right now, you should worry about your next breath, worry about your limbs growing heavier and your vision slowly dimming... The hammering of your heart that will seem to slow." This was how he liked to do it, strangulation was intimate and feeling a girls struggles grow more desperate and weaker as they were unable to breath excited him more then just about anything.

"I am a stict master Maxine..." He promised her, lips grazing the side of her neck as he knew the end drew near for her. A little longer and she would end up being permanently hurt... Tempting but he wanted her aware. His right hand released the cord so she would be able to breath and he quickly shoved her to an leather covered table in the center of the room, forcing her down on it with little effort and binding her arms, legs, and her head with leather straps.

"I could have killed you..." He mused softly. "And one day when you cease to please me I likely will. What I am telling you now may be your only warning... If you fight me I will strangle you as I fuck you so that your struggles only give me more pleasure."

He took a few steps away from her, where she wouldn't be able to see only to return a moment later with a piercing gun. "Now... Shall we begin?"

“Hey, where did you go? I-?” Maxine’s words were cut abruptly short, replaced with a strangled of alarm cry as she received the answer to her question in a way she never would have believed. The thin silk cord Dominic bit held hard into her slender neck as he looped it over her head, pulling her smaller thinner body flush up against his hard muscular chest. Her slender fingers groped at where the rope sunk into her soft skin, cutting off her air as she struggled vainly to free herself from him. As powerfully built as he looked in his loose white robe, his arms were even stronger than she might have guessed, jerking her backwards hard enough that her bare feet were lifted from the floor, toes scrabbling for purchase as tears flooded into her eyes, mouth opening in a silent gasping scream. “Gllg….gggk…!”

Eventually she stopped trying to pull the taut cord free and began to reach backwards, trying to rake her nails across his face, but all she could find was the hard set line of his jaw. Pulled in even tighter as another coil of the rope wrapped around his strong fingers, strangling her in earnest now, black dots began to dance in front of her eyes and Maxi felt her bladder nearly loosing in her terror. As she wriggled and struggled against him, her efforts had the unintended side effect of causing her pert round behind to rub against his crotch, the heat and thickness of his growing erection pressing hard against her thin red bikini bottoms.

Just was she was about to pass out, the cord slackened, and she stumbled forward, coughing and gasping raggedly. Before Maxi could even hope to reorient herself, he was lifting her effortlessly up onto a table of some sort, large hands pushing her down roughly as she slapped at him weakly with the flats of her palms. Within moments her ankles and wrists with bound in tight leather straps, followed by one around her head, leaving her nearly immobile except for the way her body jerked back and forth in useless struggle. The look of terror on her face was near total as he talked about killing and strangling and fucking her while checking the restraints, stepping away from the table as she tugged at her tight bindings.

When he remerged he was holding some kind of gun, one she vaguely realized was for piercing, and Maxi shook her head as much as the straps would allow. “You’re crazy… You’re crazy!” The legs of the table squeaked as she renewed her squirming, the straps showing no sign of giving out. “Help me! Somebody help me!!”

It had been fun to feel her struggle and the bathing suit that had already struggled to contain him seemed just about fit to burst at the seams as he strapped her down. He could fuck her right then and there but he was going to take his time with her, have a little bit of fun before indulging his most carnal desires. He did have all night to fuck after all, Zoe was a morsel that would be savored over the course of an entire evening.

Maxi on the other hand was an appetizer, something simple but satisfying enough to take the edge off, there to be devoured. As she screamed for help he smiled indulgently, chuckling for a moment before striking her with his free hand, no open palmed slap but instead a nasty punch straight into her well toned stomach. "Save the screaming." He instructed her with a sneer on his face replacing the smile as he pulled away her bikini top, his strength ruining it quickly and it was flung across the room. "The only ones who will hear you won't care, Ami and Li hardly scream at all anymore unless I am in a bad mood."

Slowly he traced a finger over one of her nipples, loving the sight of her magnificent breasts as his skilled fingers teased the flesh to stiffness... And then he swiftly used the gun to apply a small silver ring. Her cries were ignored as he swiftly did the same to her other breasts and then thought for a moment. "I am thinking..." He said after another punch was delivered to silence her. "I have plans for you... I was going to pierce your cunt and then use a chain through the rings to keep your pussy shut forever but I am looking at you and perhaps wonder if it might be more fun to keep all your holes availible."

Slowly he undid the band around her head. "Now in a moment you will be let free Maxi and when you are you could run or fight but then I will kill you slowly... Or you could be a good girl and show me why your cunt should be left availible." It wouldn't matter, he still intended to lock away her cunt for a while but he was enjoying dragging this all out as he started to unbind her legs. "If you really please me I might even let you help me punish the twins later on... I think you would like hurting them."

Maxi continued to strain against the tight leather straps on the table as Dominic approached, opening her mouth to loose another desperate scream for help. The words never materialized though. Instead the breath shot from her lungs in a whoosh of air as her host’s fist sunk deep into her stomach. Left gasping as tears trailed down her face, creating black lines from the eyeliner she’d carefully applied in the ship’s cabin this morning, wanting to make a strong impression on Naomo’s father in case she was wrong about him being some middle-aged geek. She had been very wrong as it happened, but not in a way she had ever anticipated.

Still whimpering as he tore her aware her top, the straps digging painfully against her back as it pulled and stretched and finally snapped, Maxi tried to beg when he began to rub her large puffy nipples between his thumb and index finger. “…please, please, I’m sorry, please…” already reaching the stage of terror where she was apologizing to him for in hopes of mercy. As his hands pulled away she sucked in a shaky breath, and then released it in a howl of surprise as he punctured her flesh with bright silver ring. Without pause he began to work on the second, leaving her sobbing and gasping and unable to find the words to plead with him again before that one too had been pierced in a prick of sharp pain.

“Please, I swear I won’t tell, I swear I w-” another hard blow to her stomach silencing the girl as she curled inward, doubling up as much as the restraints would allow. Taking in pained gasps of air, Maxi still heard every word he said, fresh tears flooding her eyes at the thought of this psycho sewing up her vagina in the way he described. It was an insane image and yet everything he’d done so far was insane. Sobbing even louder as he considered his plan, she grew perfectly still when he told he might reconsider, provided she gave him a reason to think her ‘holes’ might be useful to him. Spoken to that way by any other man in any other situation she might have spit inhis face, but his harsh blows had driven more than the air of her small body. The fight had gone as well. Maxi just wanted to get through this alive and unhurt somehow.

“…o…okay… I won’t… I won’t run…” she promised as he released her head and then her legs, following with her hands. Maxi might have lashed out at him with her feet then, tried to kick at his face or at least push him away so that she could flee, but he’d promised to kill her if she tried. Even in her frightened panicked state of mind she knew there was no where she could go on the island that he couldn’t find her and fulfill that promise. The ferry was already gone. She was trapped with this madman.

Slowing dropping down her feet, arm holding her aching midsection, Maxi swallowed hard, and stared up at the imposing figure of her tormenter in his loose white robe. Blinking tears she hooked her fingers around the edges of her red bikini bottoms, slowly pulling them down her shapely thighs, there being nothing intentionally flirtatious about the way her hips wiggled now. As the flimsy garment dropped to the floor around her ankles, she kicked them away, exposing her neatly trimmed bush and plump pink lips, along with the smooth generous swell of her ass. “Where…where do you want me to go… to… to… fuck… fuck my c-cunt?”

She did have a fantastic cunt and an ass that was to die for. Absolutely gorgeous. The girls sent to him by the locals from nearby islands were almost always of local stock and while very pretty it was nice to have a little bit of variety everyonce in a while. His other two guests might have bodies made to be fucked but this girl had a body that was meant only to use and abuse. She was meant to be a living fuck toy and exist only for his most twisted pleasures. He was grinning wide as she stripped and taking in every inch of her body, no longer subtle but eying her the way a hungry man would eye a perfectly cooked steak.

Of course it wasn't enough that she was willing to be fucked by him, there had to be more to it and she would need to be made to enjoy the suffering... And Dominic had just what was needed to make sure that happened. He mostly worked on genetics but he had dabbled in other areas in recent years and had cooked up a lovely little variation of ecstasy... Far more potent then what kids had taken when he was young and it was always fun to give victims a little dose of it and watch them go nuts.

Turning for a moment he picked up a small syringe full of clear fluid and with the speed of a striking snake he brought the needle around to jab into the thigh of his victim, emptying the entire contents of the syringe into her with a single go.

"I think we can make do here." He said softly as he stepped away from her, settling aside the needle as he made his way towards a leather couch, pushing down his bathing suit as he moved. "I am going to be busy with the red head later tonight so you will be doing all the work."

As he took a seat on the couch he turned and she would be able to see his cock for the first time. It was large, nearly eleven inches long and standing straight out but more then just its size made it imposing, near the base of the shaft was a strange bulge that went around the entire width of the cock... His manipulation allowing him to knot any of the bitches he fucked and he wanted to make sure Maxi understood what she would be riding.

"Now get to work my lovely little whore."

Only minutes before Maxi had been wondering to herself if there would be a moment during this vacation when she and her host would see each other naked. Not that there had been much left to wonder about between her skimpy red bikini and his own loose white robe and bathing suit. The moment she’d imagined had been nothing remotely like this one though. She’d pictured something seductive and gratifying, on the beach maybe or in the bedroom of his mansion, having teased him to the point he couldn’t wait any longer, until he was panting at the chance of having her sexy little body to himself.

Instead she was standing naked and vulnerable in a strange dim room with a red rope burn creasing her neck where he’s just strangled her and a bruise forming on her flat tanned belly from his fist. Maxi was so frightened that she was worried she was going to pee herself right there in front of him, barely able to keep from bursting into tears as he glanced over her coolly, taking in every inch of her shapely frame as if she was a new toy he’d ordered through the mail and just unpacked. In a strange way, maybe she was, although Maxi didn’t realize that yet. She thought she was about to be raped. If she’d known that her host had far more ambitious plans she likely would have chanced running for the door right then, despite his earlier threat.

“Ow!” she yipped as his hand suddenly lanced out, stabbing a syringe in her plump thigh and squirting the contents into her leg. Maxi immediately reached down to rub the little knot that formed from the stinging prick. What had he just given her? Cocaine? Heroine? Something to knock her out so that he could do what he pleased while she was unconscious? That seemed almost unnecessary at this point given her fearful compliance, and she watched with confusion as he dropped down onto the nearby couch, pulling his shorts aside so that his huge member could spring free.

Her eyes widened at the sight. It was not only the biggest cock she’d seen but there was something wrong with it. The base was swollen thick around as an egg. Maxi had never seen anything quite like it and her eyes teared up at thought she was soon going to have it jammed into her pussy. She wasn’t even certain she could fit him. The alternative though was more pain or even death, and so slowly she padded over to where he sat, the room wobbling slightly as she walked. Already the designer Ecstasy was effecting her perceptions, heightening them as her mood was gradually altered, the fear dipping a little to be replaced with a mild confusion as she straddled his lap.

Pursing her lips and avoiding his gaze, she fit the tip between her pink lips and angled it towards her still dry pussy, blinking as it slid in slowly. The tingling she felt as the first few inches entered was bizarrely intense, causing her to gasp a little. The throbbing in her recently pierced nipples had already grown so strong it was almost dizzying, moving from the merely painful to the almost euphoric. Taking a deep breath she carefully lowered herself onto his thick pole, hissing between her teeth as he slid along her tight walls. Within seconds she was, impossibly, beginning to grow wet, even while thoughts of his threat to sew her shut if she failed to please him percolated in her thoughts. Soon she was bouncing up and down atop him, hands resting on his broad shoulders as her back arched slightly, breasts thrusting towards his face as she began to pant, juices dripping over his invading length, every motion of it like electric shocks were being sent up her nerves. And that was with her clit still untouched…

Dominic understood, at least intellectually, that some men grew tired of sex when they grew older, that the sex drive slowly faded away and left them a hollow shell compared to what they had been before. The very idea was alien to him though, he loved every moment of what he did, he was addicted to the knowledge that any woman who set foot on his island could be used for his pleasure whenever he wanted. It was an amazing sensation, to force this whore to be an active participant in her own rape before he could pierce her cunt shut and then leave her there so that he could go and seduce her much more innocent companion. Maxi had it the worst of all the girls who had joined him that day, he could very easily grow tired of her before he got rid of the twins and it wouldn't be difficult to replace her.

"That's a proper cunt..." He praised her as she approached and he recognised the signs of the drugs taking affect, it might be a bit of a crude substance compared to the subtle aphrodisiac the red head was being exposed to but it was more then enough for what he had in mind and no better the what the whore deserved. As she carefully slid down over his cock he hissed in pleasure, feeling her growing we around him almost immediately and delighted in the way her body was responding to him. It was nice to be lazy in this moment, letting the whore do all the work as she moved up and down, her tits bouncing as he chuckled. All this was for his amusement, her pain existed only to give him pleasure.... And her suffering was only just starting.

"You are a good whore though, you know the only thing that can save you is your cunt and you are going to use it." Almost lazily he reached down, flicking a finger over her clit and delighting in her reaction to the simple stimuli. "Of course that same cunt is getting you into trouble as well... Trying to flirt with me when I just want to make you suffer." Another lazy little flick to torment her a touch more. "And you will suffer for me, I will make you beg for pain."

As she kept moving the knot at the base of his cock was slowly swelling, soon to lock them together.

It wasn’t long at all before Maxi was bouncing vigorously up and down atop her host’s lap as her pierced tits jiggled in his face, his enormous cock moving slickly between her engorged pink lips. The drug was already beginning to cloud her mind, the raw intense sensation that came with every stroke of his cock by her wet eager pussy driving out most other thoughts. What remained was mostly lust and fear in nearly equal proportions, knowing if she failed to please him that he had promised to do something terrible to her as punishment. The whole moment seemed insane as Naomi’s father called her a ‘cunt’ and a ‘whore’, names she normally wouldn’t have tolerated, but which now almost seemed like a kindness when said in his vaguely approving tones, at least compared to his harsh cruelty from moments ago.

When his fingers brushed over clit, she let out a shivery moan, her entire frame trembling from the sensory overload, tears springing from her soft brown eyes. Maxi squirmed as her pussy began to clench around his length, on the verge of climaxing despite her fear and discomfort. Her pace had grown almost frantic by this time, juices dripping down his length as it plunged back and forth. When as he rubbed her hyper sensitized clit again, the head of his huge cock punched against her cervix in the very same moment and Maxi shrieked loudly, nails unintentionally digging into his shoulders as she held on tightly.

“…please, please…please…” she mumbled almost incoherently, not even certain what she was asking for as the base of his cock began to swell, making an audible popping noise as it entered and exited her sopping cunt. The pain of taking such a massive girth had her grimacing now, sweat beading on her forehead as her dark hair clung to her face in strands, but the heat of her approaching orgasm made her keep going. The confident flirtatious girl who had stepped off the boat less than an hour ago seemed almost unrecognizable from the quaking shrieking creature on his lap, pumping herself wantonly atop his massive pole, until finally the knot lodged in place, and refused to budge, swelling further as it stretched her painfully wide. “Ahhh! Ahhh!” she cried, panting as she sat impaled on his length, feeling his thick meat tensing and pulsing within her slick walls, the head rubbing against the wall to her womb. “…oh, God… Oh, God…”

Back
Top Bottom