Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Imagine intriguing and alluring title here

Status
Not open for further replies.

hidden_muse

Planetoid
Hello lovelies! I've created a new thread since my old one had been around for awhile, and I'm back from hiatus. Good to be back! Now on to the good stuff.

Obligatory intro info: I'm on a quest for a literate RP. Meaning, if you can string together a few coherent paragraphs or more, we'll be golden. I don't like writing a novella each post, but I do like to have something to work with. This obviously isn't an iron clad rule for every single post, sometimes less is more, but I suspect you understand the point I'm trying to make.

Keeping it in third person is the only way I'll play. (Aren't I just demanding.) First POV just doesn't work for me, sorry. And while I'm on my soap box, let me add that I'm looking for longer-term RPs. I'm not here for a quickie smut fest, I want to build a story and some depth. That way, when the smut finally rolls around, its just that much better with all that juicy tension having been built. /soapboxrant

There are a few things I just can't get into. Toilet, beastiality, pretty much anything not human, yuri, bloodplay. Basically anything really violent or extreme. I'm just vanilla when it comes to the extreme.

So here are a few plots. Maybe someday I'll actually sit down and write up a few more. I'm always open to hearing your ideas!

*craving* The Importance of Being Popular
Student X Student
Lainey was never good at math, and thus grateful when she finds a boy in her class to act as tutor. A friendship begins to blossom between the two but Lainey is more focused on climbing the school hierarchy social ladder. Goaded by the popular girls to pull a prank at his expense, she convinces her tutor to have a secret rendezvous at the school pool after hours. Of course, she never shows up and he winds up nearly expelled after being caught by the security guard. The next day, the school is abuzz with gossip and giggles, fully aware of what had happened. She has secured her position with the "in" crowd, leaving him at the bottom of the social totem pole and plotting for payback.

The End of the End
Dystopia/Apocalyptic
It had only taken 18 months for the zombie apocalypse to send the wold into chaos. Nearly seven years later, life has adjusted. The zombies, or the Unclean as they are known, prefer to hunt during the night and tend to leave the Colonies alone. But that doesn't make day travel any safer, the desiccated land teeming with exiled criminals, scavengers and bounty hunters.
Young Virginia knew the risk of leaving behind her home Colony, but is on a mission to make the trek to Colony 14. She carries vital information about the possibility of a cure and C14 is the most technologically advanced of them all. However, there are those in the black market who would prefer the the cure for themselves and offer a large reward for her capture.
This plot has many options for your character to take. From bounty hunter to fellow traveler, the choice is yours and I'm up to try them all!

Criminal or Commander?
Future Sci-Fi
Set in the far future, the human race is at war with an invading alien race. Student cadets are allowed the chance to join an academy for training pilots and fighters for the war. Noel is a fresh cadet, who shows natural potential for being a skilled pilot. One of her high ranking professors begins to mentor and develop her skills. Yet he holds a dark secret. He is actually the head of a smuggling underworld organization who plays for both sides of the field, whichever is more profitable. And he's taken a liking to this cadet, decided he wants her to work for him. No matter what.

Revenge Is Best Served Cold
Criminal X Reporter
As the reporter who broke the story, she is credited with his arrest. A white collar crime that lands him into jail for several years. Now that he is being released, he can begin to enact the revenge he has spent the last three years plotting against the woman who ruined his life and career.

Off Limits
Teacher X Student
It wasn't unusual to have a crush on a teacher, or so the Sophia had convinced herself. But she had begun to suspect that it wasn't a one-sided desire. Between stolen glances towards one another (and generously good grades) it felt that perhaps teacher felt the same way. Although she knew it was a forbidden taboo, she felt eager butterflies flood her stomach when he asked if she might help him after school.

Also craving something sci-fi or Star Wars related. I particularly like the idea of a Sith or Jedi training up his new Padawan. Will work on a plot idea unless you have one you'd like to share!

If you are interested, send me a PM or reply to this thread. Happy RPing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom