Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Family Affair (Skeith x Wiki)

Skeith Takahata II

Lesbian Anarchist
With their parents often away on business, Alice was left to manage the house more often than not. She kept meals on the table, kept the room clean, the dog fed, and lawn mowed. She maintained a part time job on the weekends and attend school during the week. With her life so choked with responsibility, she had no real time to explore the possibility of a relationship. Her being a lesbian didn't help, any girls she met at school were straight, or at the very least were trying to hide it. Lonely, overworked, sexually frustrated and desperate for intimate interaction it made it nearly impossible to resist attraction to her younger twin. It was nearly impossible to avoid it too. Living with her sister meant occasionally walking in on her while she was getting changed, it meant catching her in the shower, it meant being continuously taunted by the most forbidden of fruit.

Alice knew that she shouldn't be feeling the way she was feeling. How lonely and desperate for attention did she have to be to look to her sister for affection? She worked to drive the thoughts from her mind as she worked to get some kind of dinner together. She wore a pair of headphones, blasting heavy metal music to drown out the rest of the house, and to a lesser success, her own thoughts. She pulled the headphones from her head, shouting from the kitchen. "Dinner's almost ready!" She shouted, shaking her head lightly before returning her headphones to her ears.

Serena was the younger of the two who didn't have much problems of being innocent compared to her big sister, she was only a year younger and she was the exact opposite for some reason. Shorter height and everything else in school, with the fact that being younger meant you were more adorable rule applying to her in this case. She was sometimes trying to be asked out by some boy she knew or even a random boy which she rejected a lot. Serena knew she would get in trouble with having a boy like her more than just friend because of being younger.

The younger twin sighed loving the feel she could be lazy right now and the fact that she was alone now with their parents not around, serena did love being with her older sister when they weren't fighting and of course she could just hang out for a while whenever they both felt like it. Hearing that dinner was ready, Serena got up and stretched, walking down the stairs slowly, "coming sis!" She shouted back, sitting down on the couch and seeing what was on.

Alice began preparing a couple of plates. It was never anything spectacular. Tonight's meal being simply spaghetti and meat sauce. She was certainly not a professional cook, but it was healthier than takeout. That much was certain. She finished preparing the two plates before entering the living room and finding Serena sitting on the couch. She let out a deep breath before moving to sit beside her. "Here you go." She said with a warm smile.

She turned her attention to the TV, passively eating. "So, how was school?" She asked, trying to make conversation. While the silence might not be awkward for Serena, it drove Alice crazy. She could hardly stand being in the same room with her if there wasn't some kind of distraction. Be it conversation or television.

Serena looked over at her older sister and slowly took the plate scooting over so she could sit down with her. " it was ok actually, I turned in my homework this time..." She said scratching her head remembering that she forgot to pack one of her papers in her backpack the last time she was going to class. " it won't happen again sis..I promise..." Serena being younger was a bit more klutzy than her older sister and sometimes forgot things more easily.

"Oh and thanks for the spaghetti..." She said leaning over to kiss her on the cheek. Serena leaned back and smiled beginning to eat the spaghetti she cooked for them.

She opened her mouth to say something about Serena forgetting her homework but froze as soon as she kissed her cheek. She blushed lightly and shook it off. "You're welcome." She continued to pick at her food for a minute before speaking again. "Listen, you should consider making a note, or setting a reminder in your phone about packing your homework." She didn't like having to sound like a parent, especially considering how close in age they were, but with her parents away someone had to take responsibility.

"I have to go pay the utilities after dinner. Maybe you can take care of your homework while I'm gone, and we can watch a movie when I get back." She offered, stuffing her mouth with another fork's full of spaghetti.

Serena scratched her head feeling embarrassed," I always pack the homework usually...but it just that last time it seemed I forgot to take the other homework I finshed that I set on the corner of my desk, I brought the other finished homework accept that one paper...I'm sorry sis..." She continued eating quietly looking back over at the tv, " oh..sounds fun..I'll tske care of it right now after im done eating so I won't forget..." Serena slowly finished her food and set it in the sink, slowly turning to walk up to her room and take care of her homework so she didn't have to worry about it later...

Alice watched her sister disappear up the stairs. Her eyes shamelessly wandering over her as faded from view. She bit her lip, shaking her head softly before standing up from the couch. She set her plate in the sink, collected her wallet, and left the house, careful to lock the door behind her. It wasn't a bad neighborhood or anything, but she hated the idea of leaving her sister alone. A short time later, she returned, parking her car in the garage, and closing it up. With the utilities caught up, she didn't have to worry about anything til next month. It was a relief, but also concerning. It would be even harder to avoid her less than savory imagination without busy work to occupy her mind.

As she entered the house, she took a look around. Not seeing her sister, she moved to the foot of the stairs. "Serena! What do you want to watch?" While waiting for her sister, she reentered the kitchen and started making popcorn.

She headed to her room, hearing the garage and knowing she was finally leaving. Serena sighed and took her backpack taking her homework and already starting to do it. It wasn't too much, stuff she knows but it was just alot to finish while Alice was already gone. It would help with not getting bored and it had to be done or she would be mad, setting her work on her desk and staring on it already.

After a while she almost finished a lot of it not having much left finally. She also heard the garage against already taking a break if she was there or not, hearing Alice Serena stood up and stretched with a yawn slowly going out and walking downstairs. " maybe we could just pick and see what's there." Serena laid on the couch with a sigh and relaxed.

Eventually, Alice emerged from the kitchen with a couple of bowls of popcorn. "That sounds good to me." She said, as she sat a bowl of popcorn by her sister before sitting down in her arm chair. She picked up the remote, turning on the TV and leaving it on the first movie she came across. "So, I know we haven't gotten to talk about it much lately. But how are things going in school? Getting close to any guys?" She asked curiously, stuffing her mouth with a handful of popcorn.

Serena turned quietly to her when Alice decided to talk and ask a question, "well...ummm...no..school is starting to get tough with the higher grades now, and the teacher is giving a lot of homework..." She shook her head showing her how much it was stressing her out. "I can't keep up with it much...boys? No there's no one that I'm close to in particular, I love all my friends but I don't have any crushes for guys....how about you sis?" She crossed her legs and leaned back against the couch laying her hands on her lap and relaxing with the movie.

Alice sighed quietly. Why did she feel so relieved to hear that her sister didn't have a boyfriend? She blushed lightly when Serena asked her. "No. No boys for me please." She said with a small laugh. "There's a girl I have an eye on, but... I'm not really sure how to talk to her about it." She looked back to her sister after a moment. "If school is getting harder, I can help you study and get caught up. At least when I'm not working." She said with a faint smile.

She listened for an answer and wondered, " I think the best thing to do is to make friends with her and the best thing is that if she's new and the girl goes to your school maybe show her around. Cause usually it seems like that sometimes...well when I'm like you sis and when I can date I want someone who's open and isn't afraid to tell me or hide anything about themselves. I wanna share my personal stuff with someone who won't judge me or maybe get mad if I mess up..." Serena Sighed and stretched her arms, "I could use help in studying sometimes."

Alice sighed softly. Was it really that simple? To just be open with her? She looked down at her hands in her lap for a long moment. Her heart was pounding. There was nothing right about what she was thinking, or what she was wanting. She knew it. But she was so busy, and so lonely. She set her bowl of popcorn aside before standing up and moving closer to the couch. She sat down beside her sister, taking in a deep breath. "So, do you think that'll work? Just tell them how I feel and be forward with it?" She asked, staring at the hands in her lap.

"Well shyness won't always help you and the worse thing than a no would be not trying at all. I've said no to boys at school all the time and most of them im even closer friends with them or they've become my good friend actually. I've never heard a girl before though..." Serena shrugged, "I'm here for you big sis, and I think that even if your more into a girl than a boy I think that if they say no then their missing out...I think you should be firm and forward about it..that's it.."she sighed and leaned back. "I've never confessed about a love or anything before but I think that anyone could do it..."

Alice gave a small nod in response to Serena's advice. It was strange getting dating advice from her younger sister, whom had less dating experience than her, but it was certainly helping her build up her confidence. She breathed out a deep sigh before making up her mind. If she didn't try than being alone with her sister was going to be a miserable experience. She turned to face Serena with a forced faint smile. "Thanks, Serena. I love you." She said softly before swiftly moving in, pressing against her sister as she kissed her aggressively.

Serena sat straight and stretched her arms again with a bored and tired sigh. " I'm glad that I can help you then sis...." She said feeling a bit proud of herself feeling like she was the older one instead even though it was very true she never dated AT ALL before. "Love you too sis...I-" she said trying to ask a question before she taken in a kiss by Alice.

Surprised that she wasn't immediately pushed away by her sister, Alice held the kiss for several moments before pulling away from the kiss, panting softly. "I want you, Serena. I know I shouldn't, but I do." A blush marked her face clearly and brightly. "Between work, and school, and bills, and the house, I haven't had time to find anyone or to be satisfied. Then I see you, beautiful and untouched... And I can't help it." She was aware that she likely stole her younger sister's first kiss, but she wanted desperately to steal more than just that. She eagerly kissed along her sister's jaw and neck, nibbling on her neck, suckling softly before pulling away. "Please, let me have you. Even if only once. I want to be your first. I need it, I need you, so badly."

Serena pulled away, her face turning conpletely red though now she felt extremely shy, "s-sis calm down, what gotten into you...I'm worried about you..." She put her hands on her own cheeks feeling how warm they were from the sudden emotion she had from the kiss. " I've...never dated anyone before not even another girl or my own older sister....I love you a lot..." She gulped and decided just to shut up and lay down on top of Alice, using her breasts as pillows and smuggling, holding her hand. " well...can you teach me about a date then?"

Alice was braced for the worst. To be slapped, to be yelled at, but it didn't come. In fact, her sister seemed to cuddle into her. She wrapped her arms around her gently before smiling. "Do... Do you want to go out on one?" She asked nervously. "We can go out. I mean we already had dinner, but we could get some ice cream, or go skating, or go see a movie..." She said listing some ideas. She ran her hand through her younger sister's hair. "I'd be very happy to take you out on a date." She said with a small smile, genuinely pleased this hadn't resulted in Serena wanting her gone.

Serena just laid there and relaxed with her, watching the movie but listening. Looking up she give Alice a small innocent smile she always had and gave a small nod, that would be fun sis...as long as you can teach me..." Serena felt happy to be close to her sister again, she was always busy and finally they could do something without her always saying "we'll see maybe later, or I just can't at all..." It was boring and lonely and sometimes she did really wanna hang out, " hey sis...in sorry if I was being annoying before, I know how much your busy...like before and you always told me we couldn't. And I would act all spoiled."

Alice smiled softly before kissing the top of Serena's head gently. "You don't have to be sorry. It's fine." She bit her lip lightly as she continued to think about it. How was someone supposed to teach others about dating? "I'd be happy to teach you. But the easiest way to learn is to do it." She brought her hand to gently stroke her sister's cheek. "We can go out, have some fun, and if it goes well... Well, we'll just see how we're feeling later." She said softly. She wanted desperately to explore her sister's body and to show her how awesome it was to experiment sexually, but she also knew her sister was inexperienced, and likely needed to work up to that.

serena just sighed, " well sure... if you really will sis. it feels a bit weird for me too and of course im afraid to mess up bad im just not good at some things.' she shrugged and snuggled against her more her mind not knowing what to do with something like this. Serena did of course know the asking out part but of course with not the dating part finding it weird and knowing about how boys were and a lot of things that just happened sometimes.

Alice smiled lightly, her hand cupping her sister's cheek softly. It was incredible just how adorable Serena really was. "Don't worry. You'd never have to worry about messing up with me." She sat up slowly, hugging her sister for a moment before offering a faint smile. "So, let's go skating or something. Something spontaneous and fun. Just the two of us." She stood up from the couch, stretching a little. She was excited about the idea of going out and having fun with her sister, but even more so that she hadn't out right rejected her.

"Umm sure sis.." She gave a smal nod and sat up, giving a small yawn and standing up now. Glancing over at th tv, the movie was still going on for a little while more but she didn't realy care to watch anyway. "Umm I'll just change a little then sis...I'll be back..." She leaned over and hugged Alice, "live you sis.." Serena started up to her room again, closing the door and changing into a new clean outift, walking down and meeting again. " ok let's go then."

Back
Top Bottom