Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Boyfriend is a Tentacle Monster (Broom and I)

"...Oh," Amy flushed, her nipples jabbing almost stubbornly through her shirt. "...Um, well...I..." There was the charming part of him again, so blatant honest and inviting with those lazy eyes of his. It made her entire body throb with pleasure, a content smile on her face despite her stuttering. "I...I mean, that's good..."

"Is it? I suppose so. If it wasn't for that, then I wouldn't have such an incredibly attractive boss. Who smells and tastes really good." He agreed absentmindedly, seemingly unaware of how flustered he was making her. He never said he was observant. He tended to be in his own world most of the time, and he liked it that way. It was peaceful.

"...You're hopeless," Amy sighed, not that it stopped her from being attached to his arm with a grin, tugging him out. "Now c'mon...and behave for Heidi, okay? I don't want you scaring her."

"Uh, does behaving mean not fucking her with my tentacles? I'm pretty sure that would scare her." Aldric muttered as he looked down at her. "You know I can't bring them out in this form, right? At least not for long.."

"I mean being polite," Amy sighed idly. "At least act like you want to meet her, you know?" she grinned. "And you know...if you find a good moment or something..." she trailed off.

"I'll try. For you." He told her as he lazily shifted his gaze to face front while they walked. Maybe he had forgotten what it was like to..express emotion. Or maybe he just didn't feel any at all. He couldn't remember anymore. He had been alive for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom