Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Boyfriend is a Tentacle Monster (Broom and I)

"No fair..?" Aldric asked, his tone slightly amused as he pulled his tentacles away from her body. He would find great pleasure in torturing his new "boss". "Alright, well then...I guess I'll go to work."

"I know a perfect place, and you better put your back into it!" Amy sighed, hand brushing across her soaked pussy. "I'm not dating some lazy bum, you got it!?" she said, jabbing her finger against his chest once she was done soothing the ache between her legs. Why did the perfect man have to be such a lazy loser? Ugh...

"You said that already. Take me there, Amy." Well, she had better will power than he thought. Maybe he should have tease her more. "Well, I suppose you should get dressed first..unless you plan on going out like that..." His eyes looked her naked body up and down, and as the darkness from his body disappeared, she would see a charming grin.

She flushed, but it seemed almost indignant...even if her pussy seemed to visibly glisten at the thought. "No," she scoffed. "I can't just waltz around naked, you perv." Ugh, that was the annoying part. He just seemed so...alluring, attractive even. She couldn't stand it when he got like that. But she wasn't going to let him have that victory...at least, not right now.

"Right, I'm the pervert." He began as he moved to put on the rest of his clothes. Clothes were a hassle, but as long as he was in this form he needed them. "I'm ready whenever you are. Please, I really would love to meet more women like you who don't mind being fucked by my tentacles." It was almost as if he didn't believe in this "perfect" place she kept going on and on about.

"You're thinking too narrow," Amy grinned, shifting on a shirt and a pair of jeans. It was a little chilly outside, after all. "You're an incubus, right? So you need people who really need to get fucked to keep up with your quota, right?" It wasn't so much they'd be okay with tentacles...but they would be okay with getting laid.

"I suppose.." He still had no idea what she was talking about, but he watched her get dressed. The jeans suited her body..at least he thought so. "I know some of this world. The technology is similar to that of mine. Other than that, however...I'm lost."

"Well, that's what I'm here for," Amy grinned, arms wrapping around his...regardless if he had a choice or not. "I know some people...but I also know someone who could benefit from your kind of help, just leave it to me! You'll have triple quota by the end of the month!"

He tried to pull his arm away, but he couldn't break out of her grip at all. She kept talking about knowing people, but he would believe it when she saw it. "Sure. Let's just go do it, yeah? I want my hour of peace and quiet. I haven't gotten it since I came to this place." He said as he pulled her towards the door.

"I never did say when you'd get it," Amy smirked in amusement, leaning against his arm with a pleased purr in her voice. "Just that you'd get one, at some point during a twenty four hour period." He was so lazy, she'd fix that! Or she'd make sure his Supervisor didn't fire him, she didn't date bums!

He grimaced at that bit of information, but he said nothing when they got to the now mysteriously cleaned up elevator. "I'm going to take it after I am done with what you tell me to do, like we agreed." He was positive humans needed to sleep. He didn't need to, but he liked to. If she thought he'd be working for twenty four hours straight, with only one break...well he'd just wait until she was unconscious to laze about.

"We'll see," Amy smirked. "You haven't met my friend yet, you might not have the time to rest!" she said, turning her phone on to text her. "And she knows plenty of people too, you're going to be busy, pal."

"A network of sluts I can violate? Impressive, Ames." He said dryly before the elevator opened and let them off on the first floor. This would be interesting..and annoying at the same time.

"Hey!" Amy said, punching him on the arm. "You're an incubus! It's not like I just spread my legs to the first guy, it's kinda hard to not get aroused with you around, you heartless jerk!"

"What? It wasn't an insult, it was a compliment!" He growled as he rubbed his arm. Not that it hurt him..but he didn't like being called a jerk. Maybe human girls didn't like being called slutty? Ugh, it's not like he meant anything by it.

"Hmph," Amy muttered, glancing away from him. "Maybe in the middle of sex! Ugh, you're such a pig! You need to treat girls with more respect, you know?"

"What..? I do respect women. What makes you say I don't?" Hell, he had no choice since most of them bossed him around. He wasn't sure where they were going, so he just followed her after they got out of the building,

"The way you act," she sniffed. "Honestly, if you had any respect for me at all, I wouldn't have to make you work, what would my friends say that I'm dating a bum?!" Well, they might say something about dating an incubus, assuming they'd believe her...but that was besides the point!

"You are really something else. Calling me a bum isn't really a motivator, you know. I'm walking with you, I'm doing as you ask. You aren't making me do anything, I'm doing it...sheesh. If you really want to see lazy, I can be that way..." Seriously, she hadn't seen him even begin to be lazy. He blamed his supervisor for this, making him look this bad.

"Not if you don't want me to report to your supervisor," she sniffed, arms still around his. "Because I will, in a heartbeat."

"I'm sure." He sighed and sunk his hands in his pockets. Why was he bothering with this? He should just treat this girl like he treated the supervisor..by shutting up and agreeing with everything that came out of her mouth. "I will work extra hard for you, Amy. To show you how much I respect you." Probably didn't sound too sincere but...oh well.

"Uh huh," Amy said dryly, grinning. "So just be nice to my friend then, okay? She'll help us out with your quota problem...I think you'll like her," she said, flicking along her camera before showing him a picture. A lovely dark skinned blonde, with warm red eyes and a figure that seemed to go on for miles. She had breasts that made Amy's look a little smaller in comparison. It was a good picture, a beach vacation, perhaps?

Aldric blinked as he stared at the picture. That certainly was motivating, though his expression didn't change at all as he studied her friend. "I bet she looks even better in person."

"You could at least look like you're interested," she sighed in exasperation. "Honestly, what kind of girl does get you going?"

"You did..." He pointed out, looking into her eyes. He was being entirely truthful. She was..different from every other girl who had passed him. "I watched a lot of girls go passed me. You were the only one that motivated me enough to go after you."

Back
Top Bottom