Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Boyfriend is a Tentacle Monster (Broom and I)

"You better hope I don't have to," That beautiful face's eyes went red, and fangs were exposed in warning. Amy blinked, and that's all it took for it to return to her cheerful look. "Take good care of the idiot, sweetness. I'll check on you two at the end of the month to see how you're doing!"

"Um...okay," Amy smiled faintly. "It was nice to meet you, Miss Supervisor."

"Likewise, honey," she smiled, giving her a wink. "Remember, you bum...end of the month."

Ugh..he hated when she puffed up her feathers like that..he could do that too if he wanted. Well, it would probably get him sent to purgatory or worse, but..he could still do it. "Yeah, yeah." He muttered. The moment she was gone, he finally felt a sense of relief. Fucking bitch...leaving him under the care of some girl.

He didn't even look at her, he just got up and collected his clothes so he could put them back on. He had to figure out the fastest, easiest way to get out of this situation.

"Hey, Aldric, c'mon," Amy said, moving to stop him to wrap her arms around his neck. "Don't be so grumpy, okay? I want to help you," she smiled. "Promise, I'm doing this for your own good too." And...well, the money didn't hurt. And...the fact that she was suddenly dating an amazing lover in bed was pretty okay too.

Aldric sighed inwardly as he looked down at her. Truth be told he had never found the point in relationships...this probably felt more personal to her than him. At least he assumed so since she apparently wanted to help him even though she had just met him a little over an hour ago. Still, he just gave her a small smile. "Thanks, Amy. I'm curious though, what you have in mind as far as keeping me on track." Was she just going to constantly have sex with him every single day? She would probably get bored of it..like he did.

"Easy," she smiled, as if it was the simplest thing in the world. "We need to find you a quick way to satisfy a lot of women...that way, we can impress your supervisor, and I can have more sex with you, everyone wins!"

Easy..he'd be the judge of that. "Well..you can work on that." He told her as he pulled on his pants. "If you know lots of women that wouldn't mind having sex with a demon..sure. Yeah, while you do that, I'm going to go lay down. You have any books here?"

"...Sure, help yourself," she said, sticking her thumb to the bookshelf behind her. "...This is kind of serious, you know? You could get sent to Purgatory, or worse...that sounds bad, is that bad?"

"Very." He answered as he walked over to the bookcase and started looking over her collection. "But it's fine. Not going to get anywhere by worrying about it. That's just going to stress me out. Can't do anything when I'm stressed out."

"...Well, I suppose that's true," Amy blinked. "But...I kind of figured you'd be a bit more interested in actually...trying to stop that from happening?"

"I am. I'm also interested in reading human literature. I'm curious..." He pulled out a particularly large book and began to flip through it. "Do I not look interested, Amy?"

"...No," Amy said dryly. "No, in fact...I don't think I've seen you interested in much of anything." Was that his interested face?

"Perhaps you can't comprehend my expression...you're only human after all." Now he was just messing with her. To be honest, the only thing he was interested inn was a quiet place to read his book. "You want to get dressed or something? Or maybe take a shower?"

"What, that's it?" Amy pouted. "Aldric! This is a serious problem! Now I'm supposed to keep you in line, I can't do that if you keep that up!"

"It's my problem, I don't need you to worry about my problem. What am I doing wrong, any way? Is there a law that says I can't sit down and read a book here?" Man, she was going to nag the shit out of him. And here he was hoping he'd have a more quiet time in the mortal realm. Of course not..

"...It does when you're going to get in trouble for not working, especially when you're apparently known for doing that...all the time," Amy said, arms crossed under her impressive breasts. "I don't date slackers, you know!"

Aldric's eyes trailed down to her breasts for a moment, appreciating the view before he looked back into her eyes. "Okay, Amy. What do you want me to do? I will do whatever you tell me in exchange for one thing. Some peace and quiet. For at least an hour." He needed to bargain now to get his relaxation time now? This was wrong..but it was obviously necessary if he wanted to actually enjoy his time when he wasn't being a rapey tentacle monster.

"Hmm..." she mused, smiling a moment. "Okay, deal. An hour of peace and quiet," she said, offering her hand. "Once a day. You've got a lot of work ahead of you, mister. And we're going to find the best targets!"

"Such as?" He asked as he took her hand, but wasn't exactly sure what she wanted him to do. Seriously, was this how all human women were? Or did he just manage to pick someone who was going to be a pain in his ass? That would be just his luck, too. He always found the bossiest ones to be the hottest.

"You leave that to me, but I know a great place," she purred, tugging his hand to mash it against her breast. "We need to show the Supervisor that you're ready to work!" Which, given how freakin lazy this stud of a man was, somewhere that required as little effort as possible.

Aldric looked down at her hand, raising an eyebrow as he his gaze rose to give her a suspicious look. "You mean here? Do you want me to fuck you again, Amy? If you do, just say so."

"No, you goof," Amy smirked. "I'm just trying to get you excited! Come on, look like you want to do your job!"

"Just remember you asked for it." Aldric smirked and then changed into his demon form, flailing four tentacles at her and rubbing them all on her face. "This excited enough for you?" He asked, though his expression was hard to tell now that there were only two pairs of white eyes visible on his face.

Amy blinked a little in surprise, and suddenly...there was a damp spot on the floor as her pussy lazily dripped almost in surprise eagerness, her body flushing. "...How do you do that...?" she whined, mouth open and tongue extended to lap eagerly at all of them, drool running down her chin to drip on her heavy, flushed tits.

Aldric was just intent on teasing her. If he played his card right he could just distract her. Then he'd have a chance to read...yeah. He dragged one of the tendrils between her legs, and it was already covered in her slutty juices. "Do what? It's too complicated to describe how I switch between my forms...but if you want to know how I turn you on so much, only you have the answer to that. I'm not even doing anything special to turn you on."

"Mnm..." Amy mewled contently, eyes fluttering as she shivered against his tentacles. Oh, everything felt so go-...wait.

Wait.

She narrowed her eyes at him in annoyance, squirming against him. "Nn...no fair!" she hissed. "I know what you're doing! You have work to do!"

Back
Top Bottom