Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Boyfriend is a Tentacle Monster (Broom and I)

"Oh yeah? Do it then." He told her, his voice low and husky as he lowered her closer to his face. He wanted to see what she looked like when she orgasmed. Last time he had missed it.

To give her some extra encouragement, his tongue slid down to her clitoris and pressed against it. He could taste her slutty juices, but he was more interested in rubbing up against the bundle of nerves to make her really squeal.

What!? Did...Did he seriously j-just...? Oh god, oh god. This had taken some weird turns, but somehow the tongue had really drilled it home. Really, though...she had a hard time caring as she squirmed and twitched, her breath starting to pick up as she panted and whimpered. "Nn...nnn!" And she was gone, her slutty squeal of pleasure carried into her apartment, her entire body rocking as her orgasm splattered across her couch, her eyes rolling back in her head as she slumped down with a faint whimper of satisfaction.

"...Wow," The sudden, sultry voice of the Supervisor said. "Even when you work, you're lazy." she mumbled, glancing at the human girl curiously. "Quite the pretty thing you got this time, Aldric...how'd you manage?"

Fuck. He was working so why the hell did she have to come and interfere? It was annoying. He got up, laying Amy down and then turned to her. "I just grabbed her, had my way with her, and then she invited me in and made me do it again." Aldric explained as his tentacles retreated into his body one by one. Though he stayed in his shadowy form for now. "Is there something you need, boss?" If not, she needed to leave. All he wanted to do was relax and have some quiet time.

"Is there something I need?" She said dryly as Amy was barely functioning, her eyes fluttering curiously as the beautiful, naked woman flicked him on the forehead. "You mean like making sure you're actually doing as you said you'd do? Yes, there is something I need. I need to measure what you've collected already. Keep her legs spread."

"W...Wait, what...?" Amy mumbled. What was going on?

"Fine, whatever." He muttered as he moved over to her and then took hold of her legs gently. "Don't worry about it Amy, just relax." He hadn't done this in so long he nearly forgot how all this worked.

"Um...who...who is that?" Amy mumbled, her cum soaked pussy twitching as the radiant woman moved closer with a smile that made her heart race.

"I'm the Supervisor," she stated, as if that explained everything. "Just relax, sweetness...this will be over soon," she purred, swirling her hand as she summoned...quite possibly, the largest, clearest dick she had ever seen.

This was always an interesting thing to watch. He wondered if Amy was up for it, considering how swollen and puffy her vaginal lips were from his earlier abuse. He hoped she wasn't too sore. Or scared for that matter of the strange woman in her apartment with the huge dick.

"Um...what is...what is this for?" Amy said, eyes wide in minor arousal and mostly surprise as the fat tip pressed against her.

"To see how the idiot is doing," The Supervisor purred, carefully pushing in the giant cock. Amy's toes curled faintly as the cock began to glimmer a misty, wispy pink. Oh, god...what was that feeling...? The more she pushed in, the more breathless she got as the cock began to fill. When she had it all the way in, Amy was a mewling, soaked mess before it was pulled out, and she let out a breath she didn't know she had as minor orgasms twitched along her lips.

"Wow, not bad for a lazy bum..." Sixty percent of a full lust vessel, not too bad at all. "You keep this up, you might actually be ahead...in a few years." she smirked easily.

"Ugh," Aldric groaned, looking away from his supervisor. Was he really that behind? "Whatever, I did well enough for one day. And I'm not lazy. I am just a very easy going guy." Did she have to do this in front of the girl? This sucked.

"Which is why you're so behind in the first place, you bum," The Supervisor muttered, jabbing him in the chest with her finger. "So you listen good, I expect to see double the yearly quota at the end of this year, or you're going to be wishing I shoved this up your butt." she growled. "You got it?"

He took a step back, grimacing at her threat as he rubbed his chest. "Double? You can't be serious," he started, folding his arms. "How the hell do you expect me to do that?" There was no way. He wouldn't be able to relax at all.

"Um..." Amy mumbled, sitting up a little with her hands behind her back. "Excuse me...what exactly is he in trouble for?"

"Your boyfriend is a lazy slacker, sweetness," The supervisor sighed, arms crossing. "He's an incubus...which means that he needs to supply a quota of lust every year, or he's fired...and if he's fired, he gets sent to Purgatory."

"Oh," Amy blinked after a moment, glancing at Aldric. "...So...I'm not really understanding this," she admitted. Truth be told, she was having a hard time comprehending him. "...So if you...don't have enough sex, you get fired?"

"And he doesn't get paid," she said dryly. Ooh, she saw potential here. "You know that the transfer rate between demon currency and real world money is quite good?" she smirked widely. "In fact, one of your piddly little mortal dollars or whatever you use could easily be triple the amount."

"R...Really?" she blinked in awe. "You're kidding! He gets paid that much just...just to have sex!?"

"And he doesn't want to do it," she sniffed sympathetically. Oh, Amy was dancing right to her tune. "Because he's a lazy bum."

"I have more money than I know what to do with." Aldric whined. He wasn't exactly one to live a lavish lifestyle. He was okay with the simple stuff. Sure, he used to be consistent with his work. Enough for him to save up enough to just...stop working for a while. A break, he told himself. He didn't realize how long that break actually was until now. Had it really been that long?

"Anyways, I'm not about to be sent to purgatory. So don't worry about it, I'll start working again. I still don't know about meeting that double yearly quota, though. I would need to fuck two women at once for that. Regularly..."

"Actually," she said, a fun little glint in her eye. "If you want to get literal, in order to actually meet your quota in any reasonable amount of time, you'd have to find..." she said, doing a little math on her recently appeared clipboard. "Roughly...three hundred and forty two women with A-Class Lust generation, like this sweet little beauty." she purred. "And you would have to have sex with them...oh, about 4.3 times per day."

"...Um," Amy muttered. "...Lust Generation?"

"Yes," She smiled. "You're a repressed little thing, aren't you?" she purred. "You're good for business." Amy flushed, almost in indignation. "I...I'm not anything like that!" she insisted. "WHat was I supposed to do!?"

"Well," she mused, tapping the pen against her lips. "A more reasonable woman would cry rape, or...fire, or whatever it is you humans do when bad things happen, not you, sweetheart...you took it, literally." she smirked. "You're a little closet slut."

...Well, normally, she'd feel insulted, but...considering that she just willingly took in an...incubus? Without a second thought, maybe...maybe she was onto something. But that didn't stop the annoyed pout on her face. "...It's not my fault he's handsome," she whined, arms around him to nuzzle against his arm, as if he could protect her from the mean, naked lady.

Aldric didn't want to get literal at all. That was depressing, demoralizing..it made him not want to have sex ever again. Or do anything but crawl into a little hole. Maybe purgatory would be better. At least there he'd be left alone. He sighed and looked down at Amy as she nuzzled into him. She was definitely an affectionate little thing, though it was hard for him to return it when he didn't know her. He didn't expect to be around long. "Are you finished here? Or are you going to continue insulting us..?" He asked with an annoyed tone of voice. He'd..figure something out. This was really just a pain..all of it. Sometimes he wished he had been born as some low class demon, but a powerful incubus was what he got stuck with. Ugh.

"Amy, how would you like a job?" The Supervisor smiled beautifully, making Amy blush just a little as she leaned behind Aldric's arm just a bit.

"A...A job?" she mumbled. "For...demons?"

"Nothing so dangerous, my dear," She grinned. "Aldric here is a waste of potential, but he does good work...all he needs is a good nudge in the right direction, so I'm going to promote you to his personal overseer, also known to mortal couples as a girlfriend, I believe? And don't worry! You'll get a commission based on how well Aldric does!" she said, snapping her fingers. Amy blinked faintly, then a small stack of bizarre money appeared on her coffee table.

"Legal tender in every known plane of existence," she sniffed. "They'll take it, trust me."

She leaned forward curiously to examine it, blinking. Well, it...sounded kind of fun, actually. Paid for sex?

"Okay," she decided with a grin. "I'll do it! I'll make sure Aldric is the hardest worker you've ever seen, Miss Supervisor!"

"Wait, what?!" Aldric looked at Amy for a moment, before turning back to his supervisor. "I don't need a boss, I already have one and it's you." He hissed. This wasn't happening. He regretted taking that break, now. Two women bossing him around? He would never have time to sleep, or read...or just do nothing. "You're kidding me, right? You're going to let this human girl boss me around?"

"Ah ah ah," The Supervisor smirked. "Do you want to keep your job, or not? Because if you think Purgatory means laying around and doing nothing, you're dead wrong, buddy. Besides, she's willing. You literally did nothing and you still have something! Stop complaining about a free ride!"

"Right!" Amy smiled. "and I know just the way to make sure you stay working! You're not slacking off when I'm around!"

The shadows completely disappeared from his body as he took his human form again, resting his forehead in his palm as he looked at the ground with a clearly stressed expression. He was stuck between a rock and a hard place, or rather two women who wanted to bust his balls. Amy was way too excited about this job...and he never though the day would come where he'd be bossed around by a mortal just to keep a job he didn't even want. "Fine...fine." He growled as he leaned back on the couch and sighed. "I'll do what she says.."

"Don't be so miserable," Amy said, hands on her hips as she leaned down to frown at him, her breasts hanging enticingly, nipples still erect. "You had fun with me, didn't you? Why wouldn't you want to have more fun?"

His eyes trailed over her breasts before he looked up at her. It's not that it wasn't fun..or that it wasn't arousing. It was just work. Work that he would rather not be forced to do. "Work and fun don't often mix together. I liked fucking you, yeah. But more than twice a day for the next couple of years? That's going to kill me..." He mumbled as he looked away from her.

"...Oh," she said, her eyes half lidded. "I see. I'm not good enough for you, am I?"

"Boy, it's a good thing you're an incubus, otherwise you'd have about as much luck getting women as a bucket of sour paint," His supervisor added helpfully with a smirk. Ah, this was like just deserts...all of his time doing nothing, and now he got a spitfire of a girl to keep an eye on him.

"That's not what I said at all..." Aldric protested, and then narrowed his eyes at his supervisor. "You're not helping...don't you have someone else to harass?" Yeah he was changing the subject. Amy was putting words in his mouth, he wasn't going to humor them or his supervisors opinion on his charm with women. The only reason why he relatively cared about how she felt was because he just didn't enjoy hurting women, physically or emotionally. He was definitely a nice guy at heart, though it never really showed because of his apathy and..general lack of understanding women and their feelings. Human women were just as complicated.

"Then it's fine, right?" Amy smiled, arms crossed.

"Exactly!" The Supervisor said cheerfully. "I like her, Aldric. She knows exactly how this works! I'll leave him to your care," she said with a smile. "Aldric, you better behave for your girlfriend, or else I'll think of a worse punishment than purgatory."

Aldric did not like being teamed up on. "Yeah, threaten me some more before you leave." He muttered before his dark eyes met with Amy's. He didn't like that smile. He didn't like any of this, and now he was some humans boyfriend. Or pet. Both were appropriate terms.

The worst was, he had no one to blame but himself.

Back
Top Bottom