Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Boyfriend is a Tentacle Monster (Broom and I)

She simply laid there in a slutty, panting mess, her entire body twitching as she whimpered with hunger, her pussy oozing out a steady, lazy stream of his seed, her violated asshole twitching back into it's normal shape. "Nn..." She wanted more. It was like a drug, she couldn't help it. She wanted to feel it again, to taste it again. She barely had the mind to sit up in the puddle of her own mess before she stared up at him, her naked skin flushed as she smiled sensually.

"...Um..." she mumbled. "Do...you want to come to my place...?"

He stared down at her and shrugged. "Sure, I guess." He lazily replied as he leaned back against the elevator wall. "What floor?" It was so casual, as if she had sex with otherworldly creatures all the time. He wasn't complaining though, this made things easier for him. He didn't want to go back out to stalk any more females anyway. One was enough for a day, especially one like her. She looked about ready to jump on him again.

Her eyes lit up as she rose up, arms wrapped around his to nuzzle against his arm. Unsurprisingly, his hand just happened to be near her slutty pussy...which was already twitching for more attention. "Third floor..." she purred. "What's your name? Mine is Amy." Mm, he was so handsome, too!

His eyes widened in surprise just a tiny bit. He knew he was good, but never so good where they were this affectionate towards him afterwards. Or willing to jump on his dick again so soon after they climaxed. "Aldric..." He answered as his free hand went to press the third floor button. They made a mess in here, he felt bad for whoever had to clean it up.

"Mm, nice to meet you..." she purred, nipples erect as she pressed herself against his fingers. "Very nice to meet you...I hope you're not fond of those clothes..." she said, licking her lips. "Because I don't expect you wearing any when we get to my place..."

Oh boy. She wanted round two already? On one hand, he didn't feel like it. He really didn't feel like it. But on the other, it could help fill up his quota faster. "...Not even a break?" He asked her as he stared into her eyes. "Why the rush?" He could feel the heat and wetness from her pussy. Maybe..Maybe he should pull his hand away or something. Too late, he was already rubbing his fingers up and down her slit. Great, it was such a natural reaction he didn't even notice he was doing it.

"Mm...why?" Amy cooed eagerly, squirming against his fingers. "You tired? Because I want to feel that amazing thing you did again...whatever it was..." she said, biting her lip in satisfaction as she started to hump his curious fingers.

"It's not so much as I'm tired, but..." Aldric trailed off. He had to remember that she had probably never experienced anything like that before. She might have just gotten addicted. Maybe..maybe one more time. Ugh, but really, he just wanted to lay down. He had been standing around all day. Eh, guess he could do both. "Fine, I'll do it again if you really want it that bad. Cute faces always get to me..."

"Good," she grinned eagerly, nuzzling against his side. "...Oh, wait..." she said, glancing around before she picked up her purse. Couldn't get in without a key. "Besides...it'll be much more comfortable on a bed, or the couch...or anywhere you want me..." she purred.

"Sure, I guess." He replied as he followed her inside her apartment. Oh, perhaps he should be more grateful to her since he just kind of..raped her. He felt a little bad about that, just because she reacted negatively at the beginning. Once the door was closed, he started taking off his clothes. He didn't have to, but...she wanted to see him naked. And she would get an eyeful of a very muscular chest, with abs to die for. He was physically fit in every way..which made sense considering what he was.

He was completely oblivious to it, honestly. He just thought he was an average guy, with a gift at pleasing women when he actually felt like it.

Amy eyed every inch of him in surprise, feeling her body throb with need. "...Wow, Aldric." she said, her nipples prominently hardening just from staring at him. "You're amazing!"

"Thanks, Amy..." She was really enthusiastic, wasn't she? He looked around and spotted her couch. Yes, that would do. She would get a view of his back just before the shadows began to spread out from his skin. The tentacles whipped out and grabbed her limbs and midriff, then lifted her off the floor. He walked over to the couch and laid down on his back as she moved her over him so that they could face each other. "Ready?"

She grinned eagerly, squirming happily in his grip as her pussy started to glisten. "Mm, more than..." She wanted another amazing orgasm like that...

"Alright. I'm going to go a bit rougher this time." The moment he stopped talking, he forced himself inside of her ass, pussy and mouth. She was still wet from before, so it shouldn't hurt. Even if it did, she wanted to tire her out a bit, make her sore in a good way. He lowered her close enough to his face where he could stick out his long tongue and start licking at her clitoris while he furiously pumped his tentacles in and out of her. The tendril in her mouth began to hit the back of her throat, over and over again as it viciously violated her.

She didn't complain, even if it was more than a little surprising when she was slammed in three holes. It felt incredible once she adjusted, her entire body squirming as she let her eyes flutter in satisfaction and began to greedily sink her lips down to gag on the squirming tendril, bobbing her head back and forth. Her tongue was much more active this time, coaxing and tasting every inch of it.

She was in absolute heaven.

He did feel pleasure from her tight orifices...especially when she was doing so hard to swallow his tentacle that occasionally penetrated her throat. This time, he moved his tentacle in a circular motion inside of her pussy, rubbing against ever inch of her insides until it found just the right spot she enjoyed.

His tongue moved up her stomach and started lapping at the bottom of her breasts, leaving a trail of saliva against her skin. She tasted good.

"Mmn...mnph..." Amy's pleased little mewls escaped her eager sucking, drool running down her chin as she squirmed contently against his questing tentacles. It was a sensory overload, like a drug she couldn't get enough of. All of it felt amazing, but when she felt his tongue? Her pussy and ass tightened like a vice, shuddering in pleasure as she leaned her chest down a little, letting her tits hang like a delicious fruit to be tasted from the tree.

Two tentacles wrapped themselves around her generous breasts and squeezed while his tongue continued to explore, sliding all along her chest, neck, face. No part of her body was left unexplored by it. All the while he kept shoving his tendrils into her orfices, both penetrating and pulling out in unison. He narrowed his eyes a little, his body shuddering just a bit as she squeezed him tightly. He almost wanted to get excited again, but he really didn't feel like adding to the mess she was about to make. This was good enough for him.

She slid the tendril out of her mouth with a hot pant, tongue lolling as she rocked back into his tendrils. "Nn! You're so good!" She squealed happily. "Fuck! Fuck me harder!" she whimpered. "More! I want more!" She loved that tongue, she loved how adoring and wide it was! It was like she was being pampered!

Aldric tilted his head to the side as she asked him to go harder. He was impressed, he thought humans were fragile. Though her wish was granted, and soon he was shoving his appendages in her so fast and hard, they were almost a blur. He expanded them just a little to fill her up even more. This woman was insatiable...though that wasn't a bad thing. He could probably fill his quota with just her alone...

That gave him an idea....

Her eyes widened a fraction before she shuddered, biting her lip so hard it drew blood as the thick tendrils slammed into her slutty holes, her breasts swaying so hard they were smacking against themselves. "Nn! Nn! Yes!" she squealed eagerly, toes curling as her wet pussy dripped like a faucet.

He could smell her blood, and so the tentacle that was once in her mouth returned, though it was just as brutal as the other two that were violating her slutty holes. "You can bite as hard as you want." He told her as he continued as his appendages wrapped tighter against her breasts, the very tips playing with her erect nipples once more. "It won't hurt me."

"Mnn! Mnn!" She obliged almost immediately, her teeth slamming down on the squirming nub so she didn't destroy her lip, teeth gritted as tears of pleasure ran down her face. Her breasts were being manhandled so wonderfully, his tendrils were slamming into her holes like she was some kind of cheap slut. She didn't want this to end...maybe she'd ask him what the hell he really was...not that it mattered.

She was keeping him.

He put his hands behind his back as he watched her. She wasn't like any of the women he had fucked before. Those tears weren't ones that came from pain...no, she was just enjoying it that much. The pure lust she felt was amazing..hell he could catch up with his quote and more if he just used her every single day for a couple months...if he worked hard enough.

That thought made him sigh inwardly as he moved his elongated tongue against her cheek to lick the tears away. An affectionate gesture, compared to how brutally he was slamming into her with his pulsating appendages.

She mewled in appreciation, breaking off the glistening tentacle to moan hungrily. She wasn't quiet, she was squealing and panting happily rocking against all of the wonderful attention. "Nn...Aldric..." she whined. "I'm gonna cum..."

Back
Top Bottom