Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

{F} Spirit Hunter RP (Close this thread please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so instead of just explaining what I want, here's a starter I'll use at the beginning of an RP.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(My character is Hayley, 17 F. She has waist length auburn hair with gold tips and a few gold strands, a left eye bright gold, a right eye deep red, a few freckles across the nose and cheeks, she's slim, is 34C and 5’6”. She's wearing a black trench coat, a red top with gold flame decal around the bottom half, black denim shorts, black combat boots, red headphones with a gold flame on the speaker parts. Her headphones are usually worn on the head, though sometimes found around her neck.)

It’s unusual to see a girl like me just waiting outside a building near the river of the city, just listening to her headphones and minding her own business. But to be honest, I wasn’t just any girl. And neither were you a normal person as well. Per a mysterious invitation sent to both of us at our school, I was the first to arrive. We may go to the same school, but we have never met before. I was leaning against the wall, waiting with my eyes closed and music blaring for you to arrive.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don’t know where this is going, this is basically a supernatural roleplay. M and F welcome. Just PM me if you want to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom