Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hypnotic Fantasy Creature (M / Other)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wedgie Acceleration!

Super-Earth
Going back to the old days of D&D and how one mistake could result in rolling a new character, I'm reminded of how vicious some of the creatures were (as well as the DM).

This is an idea I've wanted to play for quite some time, as the victim (you play the creature). Unlike most of my other ideas, there may not be a lot of plot to this one, but we can discuss.

The Basics:

In a fantasy, D&D type world, there would be a made-up creature that happens to wear nothing but briefs (or a loincloth). By pulling one of the leg openings to the side and displaying its genitals, the creature unleashes a powerful musk that weakens the will of its targets, and then, for added effect, the creature grabs the waistband of the briefs, jerking them upward vigorously, causing its bulge to bounce up and down as the creature utterly and completely hypnotizes the target. My male character would be the latest victim to encounter the creature.

What the creature does then can be completely NC, extreme and almost without limits. I'm certainly up for hearing your thoughts.

And when it's done with that, it's time to dicknotize its victim all over again!

Please send a PM if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom