Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Xon's detailed request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

XonShinoda

Planetoid
At least I hope it becomes detailed lol Hello there everyone, and thanks for stopping by. I am making this one with the intent to update it once a week, even if it is with one idea, or a pairing or so. I hope it works out, and I hope to see many new partners to write story with thanks to it. Oh, and for the note, it will be updated every Monday, or possibly Friday. I haven't decided yet. So, if there is anything on here you wish to ask a question about, let me know through pms, also friendly advice is very welcome!

First off, a little about me. I am a 23 year old male who has been rping for around 13 years now, though most of it was table top, so don't expect me to be amazing! I am alright in my opinion, still have plenty of room to grow. I would consider myself a literate person, and I am looking to grow beyond that. I am also looking for people to teach me to make my posts better while we rp. I am fairy open with myself, and because of that can play any gender, monsters, and any role. Sub/switch/dom. I play any pairings now a days, but I am new to Yaoi, so be gentle with me please ;) If there is any questions just message me :) Also, I will play in either PMs or threads now. You just have to...kinda push me into threads. I am a shy person by nature. Oh, and my kink list is a little outdated, but I haven't decided if i am going to update it, or just say that I am willing to do most anything, just ask.

From here on out things will be separated with big, colorful words lol

Cravings of the day

This is a section where I post what I am looking for every day. It may not actually change everyday, as I sometimes crave the same thing for a few days. I may post a few things to it every day, just so it is able to be updated.

I am craving a few things today, here is a tiny list:
Once Upon a Time
Lord of the Rings
The Hobbit. More particularly to be paired up with Tauriel

Rules

Be polite. I have had many people message me a be rude, if you want to make a good impression, a lasting one, be polite. Plus, it is more likely you will catch my interest that way.
While I do believe in quality over quantity, please don't give me just a one liner, or even two. I would like to at least have a good paragraph. I will always post one paragraph, and i can easily pump out two+, but more if requested.
All characters will be 18+
Have decent grammar. I am a little of a grammar nazi, which is funny because I mess up sometimes two, and just don't realize it. I try my best though, so that is all I ask.
Do not drop me without warning, I will let you know if I am going to drop you, so please do the same. If you get bored of the rp we are doing, but want to still rp with me, tell me. We can just make a new scene or something
This isn't as much of a rule, more like...bonus points? I love to OOC, I think the rp goes better when you make friends with the person on the other side of the posts.
No godmoding. I won't control your character, so don't control mine please

Pairings

Samurai/samurai
Samurai/ninja
samurai/shogun
ninja/shogun
best friends
alien/human
Human/supernatural ceatures
boss/employee
step siblings
doctor/patient
scientist/assistant
hunter/hunted
assassin/pirate
pirate/pirate
pirate/kidnapped victim
mad scientist/victim
assassin/target
theif/victim
body guard/employer
master/maid
mistress/butler
club owner/dancer
rich/poor
teacher/student
head master/student
teacher/teacher
teacher/head master
student/student
nerd/bully
cheerleader/nerd
jock/nerd
teacher/parent
married man or woman/their affair
sister/brothers girlfriend
cheating scene of any type. There is way to many to type out right now, just ask if this interests you at all.
asylum scene
cop/murderer
cop/gang leader
corrupted cop/criminal
demon/angel
vampire/human
vampire/werewolf
demon/reaper
angel/reaper
female cop/shape changing canine partner
zombie Apocalypse
demon/butler
demon/contract
shapechanger/any race
hunter/prey
drow/elf
angel/vampire
wizard/witch
princess or prince/peasant
arranged marriage
I am open up to anything else even if it isn't on this list

Cannon

Vampire Academy
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Fairy Tail
Mass Effect
Dark Souls 1 and 2
Sword Art Online
Pokemon
Digimon
Harry Potter
Rurouni Kenshin
Sailor Moon
Again, if there is anything that isn't on here that you want to do, feel free to ask.
Gundam
The Dark Series, Carpathians, not the werewolf ones, I haven't read those yet
Once Upon a Time
The Hobbit
Lord of the Rings

Story Lines
The Arranged Marriage
This is different than a normal arranged marriage, this one is between rivals by nature. Vampire/Werewolf Two creatures of the night that do not belong together, but these two families have been fighting so long, that they no longer wish to fight. The vampire's council leader offers his beautiful daughter to the Werewolves' tribe leader's son. At first they are unwilling to be together, one might even run away, but there is an undeniable connection between the two. They were born soulmates, both are in touch with nature in some way, shape or form, so they both can feel it. Will they actually come together, or will they deny it till the end. If they don't come together, the final battle between the two clans will be at hand, they will blame each other for their children's unwillingness to marry. (The races can be switched, so I can be the vampire if you prefer)

Master's Choice
Mc sells his gifts online for some money, making a job of teaching people how to be a submissive. Mc is dominant in every respect of the word. They can go from a fluffy dominant, to a take charge, strong man with very few limits. They find it interesting to teach people, show them the doors to the world of kink and submission. All goes easy for a long time, a few years even. Then Yc comes into the picture. Yc wants MC to teach them their role as a submissive, she them how to allow someone to take charge of their limits and what they are interested in. Yc pays for Mc services, but then, after conversation online for a while, asks Mc if they can teach Yc in real life, if they could meet finally. Mc agrees, and even offers Yc a place to stay to learn in a controlled environment. From their a relationship is born, whether it is a cute romance, to a full blown master/slave relationship is up to what Yc pays for.

Forced Summoning
Mc is a powerful mage who is looking for a summon. He has many a spell for that kind of thing, but none of them satisfies what he really wants. He wants a magical inclined summon of some kind of humanoid, or close to it. So he makes his own spell for this. He draws out the glyphs needed for this powerful spell, one that will force one female in the world who has magical capabilities to be summoned before him. She can be of any race, or a monster girl. It is a mystery to him even, and makes it even more fun. Then next step after summoning is making them the obedient summon he needs(It is open to having this as a harem)

The job always gets done
Mc is an assassin who is known for his ruthlessness, and is ability to make sure the job is always done, with no casualties besides those who work for his target. He has been this ruthless hunter for years now, until he gets a job from one of his best paying clients. All he has to do is kill Yc. Problem is, Yc is on the other side of the continent, and many things go wrong. When he arrives at the city he finds Yc has already moved to a new one for a job, and is forced to follow her. When he arrives there he finds one of his other employers talking to Yc, and that makes it harder for him. He has to wait for the man to leave town to get closer, and when he finally gets closer, he finds Yc to be very attractive. All of the waiting for the man to leave had him thinking, he realized he wanted to have a family sometime. So, instead of killing Yc, he takes her with him, so she can hide. Using his abilities to keep her safe from trouble. (This will be based off of DnD, if you want. We can play out a lot of different scenes, and misadventures along the way for him if you wish as well)

Oops! Where did you come from! Why are you in my room?!
This is veeeery much anime based.
One of our characters reads a book that they find at a library earlier that day. It was old, and a little dusty, plus it was being sold, but because it had been there for 6 years, they got it for free. When they get home they read it, but there is only one page in it that has writings on it. At first it was unreadable, then they realized that it was an incantation in a different language. They say it aloud, not believing in magic or anything of the such. So that is when they appear, (one of our characters) and they are just in a large shirt, and on their knees before the other person. "Hey master!" Is the first words they speak. From there we could do something where they try to find where the book came from to see if the summoned person has a place to call home, and that leads them through a long experience of travels, and love.

I thank you if you managed to make it this far into this. I tried to make it as easy to maneuver as possible, but I am not sure how everyone will feel about this. Just PM if you want to rp, or just to give me feedback on my thread, like what I could add to make it better, or remove if I went a little to far with anything. I am also completely willing to listen to your cravings or ideas, so just let me know what you are looking for, and I will let you know if I like it. I look forward to rping or talking to you all soon!

RE: Looking for new roleplays

I love the spell book idea, If you wouldn't mind roleplaying with me. :)

RE: Looking for new roleplays

Awesome, just PM me, and we can start something out

The arranged marriage is one of my favorite styles, I would love to be a lady of night being forced to marry a wereling. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom