Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The dark angel Krya

Krya

Moon
Krya awoke with her heart practically pounding out of her chest, her mouth dry as if she was sleeping with her mouth opened all night. Covered in sweat all over her body has dreching her white tank showing the outlines of her bra only in her panties she was burning up Her long black hair now slightly curled and messed up from tossing and turning. Krya sits up in bed and stretches looks over to her night stand and grabs her half empty bottle of whiskey that always stays by her bed side, starts to take big gulps and finishes the whiskey off. " Another strange dream again." Krya shrugs it off like usual and sets the empty bottle back down on the nightstand and flings her blanket off.

"well I best be getting up now...." Krya trails off as if something isn't right. suddenly a black shimmering feather flows slowly down in fornt of Krya's face landing on her lap. "What?.... where did this come from?" Krya stands up feeling weight on her back she is unbalanced and falls back down to sitting again. krya a little buzzed from the rest of the whiskey unsure really to make out what is happening she reaches behind her back to feel something some-what like feathers organized into a bird like wing. "is this a joke? or am I still dreaming?" Krya traces the wings to her back again they are attached as she thought. As soon as she realized she wasn't dreaming and this was real she let out a gasp and fainted.

Once again Krya woke up but this time she was more clear headed and came to terms that this is really happening. Krya has always been a very smart girl when is came to reality but this was going to be a challenge even for her. "hmm... since this is real how the fuck am I going to get myself a proper drink without anyone noticing these huge wings?" Krya refuses call herself an alcoholic she knows to handle life straight even with a buzz. "well then looks like ill just have to tuck them away in my trench coat. "sigh even though its the middle of summer. I'll just wear my bra and panties under the coat." krya gets ready and slips on her sneakers and heads out to her favorite place to grab her whiskey on the rocks and figure out what is going on with her body.

Krya arrives at her favorite bar and she already feels eyes on her judging her every move with whispers under their breathes. "fuck people are rude more then ever. I should be used to this by now but not when I'm hiding wings under a huge trench coat. I guess I kinda don't blame them." Krya orders her usual and takes a sit in the way back of the bar away from people and their whispers. Krya stirs her straw around in her drink and thinks of rational explanation why this is happening to her. As Krya thinks and thinks she starts to feel her tempature rise in heat but this was different burning sensation running deep in her veins making her chest tight and breathing deep with passion. "ohhh n-now whaaat...?" krya's face blushed. She felt the needing hungry for blood. This feel now was growing into an uncontrollable hunger too much like a wolf or a lion looking for their next meal.

Back
Top Bottom