Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Could it Really be You?? OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Is it Really you??OOC Thread

Count me in too ladies. I was really enjoying it the first time around.

Welcome aboard Boyo!!

Alright everyone. Please check out the first thread here. I will post there the posting order so there should be no confusion.

Also, can everyone let everyone here know the time zone your in. Just to give us an idea of when we will be seeing a post and such. thanks a bunch!

I wasn't sure of this so I left it vague, are the four of them staying in the same cabin?

It really had not been brought up before....not sure if a camp like this would be co-ed though.

I will get a reply up by tonight. Battling a terrible migraine from not having my glasses. Thanks to my little one breaking them a few days ago. That and the fact that I can hardly see the words to read them..*sigh*

I didn't think the camp would but wanted to check, I'm not expecting a known bunk mate for now.

Got to watch kids and glasses, those little hands can break things before you know it. lol

Well Andy, the original idea when I wrote the plot was this.
The Jock-Outcast
The Rich Prep-Social Oucast

So..
Me and boyo
Your and Reydan

Unless there is another idea brewing in one of your minds...

It was something like this...the group of four were best friends. Reydan and my character were close like brother and sister, while me and the jock always had an issue with being nice.. you and the jock got along well but nothing romantic...

Im not sure if any of that makes sense.

And just a small vent here.........MY GLASSES ARE STILL NOT IN!!! I CANT READ ANYTHING REALLY. So bare with me everyone. When my headache gives I get on and get replies up, but once it hits I can not post a thing.

hey guys, I know its my post. Just got my glasses in today and now I am playing catch up. I will either get a post tonight or bright and early tomorrow. 15 stories I need to catch up on. lol

15? You're as bad as I am Violet. lol. I think I'm at 21, but not all are mine regular posters.

Wow. I have four rps with the same person. Three rps with another person, and two with another person. I love all of those.

Lol.. I wont say I love all of mine, but I have an issue with dropping them. Unfortunately, I may have to drop a few from the list because its taking me days to think of posts for them..:(

Btw...the reply for the group is next on my list..

Well we could go with the tree again... or maybe at the first night big bonfire..
I like the bonfire idea, if you want to do a small time skip to it...since your up next lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom