Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Could it Really be You?? OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Is it Really you??OOC Thread

And me. Really enjoying this one. By the way, Andy, just let me know if you want to change any of the stuff between them or add some ideas of your own to the backstory between Robbie and CC.

Awwwww I thought that was so sweet. I'm loving this rp. The same goes as well if I post something you don't like about their backstory or anything really. That actually goes for everybody. If I post something you don't like, just send me a PM. We can work it out in private.

Ha ha. We shouldn't rush him! Poor guy. Its 8pm here (GMT) but I'll be around for a while this evening as I'm working from home.

I totally think its either Violet or Shawn next.

Thanks for clearing it up Violet! Sorry about chucking you into the lake!

Well guys I think this rp is dead since shawn has not answered. Maybe we can retry it and set up another request thread for ti and see if it gets any hits.

Opinions??

OK ok. Exciting news. Shawn is back and posting.

But we need a clear idea of who goes next and in what order.

Violet I nominate you! Take charge!

Honestly I am about to call it. I have had to remind shawn every time and I am not going to be the one to do it anymore.

As much as I hate to agree with you....If he doesn't want to play fine, but it leaves the rest of us hanging. The plot idea is good one though.

If you do, sign me up. lol. I wanna go ahead and claim one spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom