Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Could it Really be You?? OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletRose

Star
Alright everyone.
This is where we will be discussing the story from now on. I will add information that is important to this post so check back once in awhile. I'll probably message you guys letting you know as well.

Notice:
I added two sections to the character profiles that I missed. So please edit your sheets when you get a chance.

I started the RP. I look forward to everyone's posts.

While posting, please try to keep the same order going so we don't leave someone behind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
POSTING ORDER:
VioletRose
Andy
Reydan
Boyo

RolePlay Link
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=64116

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Major Upates:
If anyone is planning a leave or plan on being away more than 2 days. Let me know so i can put it here and everyone will no so there is no questions and such. Thanks V

RE: Is it Really you??

Hi everyone. I just wanted to openly say thanks for allowing me to join, and thank you Violet for allowing the small changes with MC's father being in the army to a business man. Look forward to this rp.

AndNich123 said:
Hi everyone. I just wanted to openly say thanks for allowing me to join, and thank you Violet for allowing the small changes with MC's father being in the army to a business man. Look forward to this rp.

We are glad to have you. And no problem. That goes for anyone. Feel free to make changes to the characters. If you want you can run them by me.

Yay we have started!!! So happy!!!
Down to the funny business...
Is there abything you guys would like to see in the RP. I mean we have the basic, friendship romance and drama part already, but is there anything else???

I like it as it is, so far. So, no I can't really think of anything to add just yet. Did you have any thoughts on adding things, Violet?

RE: Is it Really you??OOC Thread

That was meant to be andnich not and uch... Sorry..

I see that... But I stated above to keep an order going so wondering if he saw this thread or not.

Well, it looks kind of out of order at the moment. I'm guessing the order was supposed to be you, Reydan, Andnich, then me.?

Sorry guys, I did see this thread and the order but was super tired last night and got a bit confused about the post order. Sorry.

Who's turn is it next then? We should probably get this thing back in order.

Sorry for messing the post order up. I got a little carried away. I didn't even notice we were going to have a post order. What is the order? Im willing to post in order.

It is fine guys. No big deal lol... Just post, but try not to leave anyone behind. Right now it does not matter seeing the whole group is not together yet.

If we stick to order....I would say in the same order we introduced our chatacters

Me
Reydan
Andnich
Ignis

So does this mean the next post is mine? Because I made the post and Ignis hasn't had a chance to respond then. Should he and I switch our order then?

From what I can tell it should be ignis, me, you then reyden again.....that is if i am reading it right. I dont think it would make sense if you posted again because he has not answered yours...

I agree, I think we're waiting on Ignis (which is fine, btw, I'm not trying to sound impatient!). I only went ahead because earlier Violet said to keep going whatever the order until we were all together.

Okay guys... To make this a little simpler I think...

We can post in what ever order until the group gets together...because it honestly should not take to long for that to happen I would not think...

Once the characters are all together...The order will be...
me
andy
ignis
reyden...its tough with you because your time zone is total opposite with us... I think my 7 am is actually noon for you...so idk hmmmm

Its ok. I can pick up a lot of the time because I work from home. So don't worry to much about that. I'll keep up.

Alright then!

Once our characters are all in the same place we will begin with that order I posted. Sound fair to everyone?

Are we still doing the rp? It's been quiet for a few days now. I understand everybody has a life and all. I can't post again. It won't make much sense for me to. I really do like the idea of the rp.

So I've posted - I'm sticking with Violet's thing about the order not mattering until we all meet up. Which I'm guessing is going to be at the tree!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom