Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest Island (with Tasinga and Blondie)

Richard Cooper was excited almost beyond words. For years, he had dreamt of loving his two beautiful sons in a way that was simply illegal in their state. He wanted to make love to them, to cherish them emotionally and physically, to claim their precious bodies for his own pleasure and introduce them to a world of erotic passion. And now, after learning about a unique island resort that specialized in gay incest between fathers and sons, the thirty-eight-year-old was finally going to have that opportunity.

It was eleven o' clock on a Saturday morning in June, and the ferry that was carrying Richard, his two sons, and several other men docked on the island just off the coast of Southern California. "Come on, boys," the man said to his two boys, picking up their suitcases in his strong arms and leading the way off the ferry and up the front walk towards the main building. Around them, men of all ages, races, shapes and sizes were walking around together, laying on the beach, or milling about the lobby. Most were wearing light clothing, though some laying on the beach were nude. Richard tried not to gawk at all the other resort guests - he was here to spend time with his sons first, then perhaps others later.

Speaking of which, he hadn't yet told his sons about the resort or what they would be doing there. He had a feeling they would be interested once they got used to the idea, but he thought it was safer to make sure they were on the island before letting them in on the dirty secret.

Wearing a black tank top that clung tightly to his broad chest and tight stomach, and a pair of khaki shorts that showed off muscular and slightly hairy legs, Richard walked up to the check-in counter. "Hello, we're checking in," he said behind dark sunglasses. "The name's Cooper, we have a room for three booked."

The man behind the counter ran his credit card through and gave him three room keycards and a booklet that had information for guests. "This packet has all the information you'll need," said the man. "Just a few important points: if you need any extra towels, bed sheets, or equipment, just call down to the front desk. There's plenty of lubricant, condoms, and anything else you may need in the nightstands. Public sex is off-limits except for on the beach and in the bathhouse after 9pm. Other than that, all amenities are yours to enjoy at any time. Have a good time and welcome to the Island!"

With that, Richard took everything and went back to his sons, who were waiting on one of the couches in the large, ornate lobby with their luggage. "Alright boys, we're all checked in," he said. "Why don't we head up to the room?" His heart was racing; he wondered if the boys had figured out what was going on, or if he'd have to tell them once they got upstairs.

James or Jim Cooper was not acting like he hated this or loved this, mostly because the young adult never knew what to expect from his father. With his father it went one of two ways; one he hated it or two he loved it so much he never wanted it to end, although it had taken all his worth not to get sick on the ferry over to where they were going. Then again the two beers he drank last night might not have helped.

He did what every so often just slipped one or two of his dad’s beers. If his dad noticed he never mentioned it besides James was smart enough not to become too drunk. He just liked a buzz every so often to keep him calm and not go nuts. As the got off the ferry he looked around the place staying near his younger brother. Being he acted as an over protective type in new places and never would let that go probably. He noticed as he looked around that the beach was nice, but some of the men were naked. This made him pause, also there seemed to be no women at all anywhere. Now he was wondering what his father was up to. He told himself to just go with the flow for now and not worry.

The heat was nice, better than being chilly back home. As they sat in the waiting room James scanned around to see if he could figure out any part of what his dad was up to. He knew his dad liked to surprise them, but James was one to always try and spoil the surprise.

Seeing a brochure on the table next to him he grabbed it and started to read it. Slowly he started to get a more odd feeling. The rules for one made little sense and what the rooms were stalked with. Rubbing his head James sat back and tried to figure out everything by connecting the dots.

James then ran his hand through his light blonde hair again and again. He could not get the dots to line up in his head and that annoyed him beyond anything else. What was his dad up to? Today he was wearing just a simple pair of jean shorts and a dark purple top he liked and knew he looked nice in. He then noticed some of the men in the room pacing glances at him and his brother. Okay, now that bothered him a lot. He glared back at some of them trying to show his brother was off limits to what ever twisted thoughts they had. Sure James had his own deep dark curiosities, but his brother was off limits. He saw his father still talking to the man behind the counter and wished he would just hurry up.

James then saw a soda machine and went over to it grabbing a soda for himself and his brother. When his father suggested going up to the room he nodded his head. Putting his wallet away and just trying to still figure out everything. He had a few ideas, but did not like them or well did a little bit just did not know how to re-act.

Even before they stepped off the ferry and headed towards their hotel, Andrew Cooper, or simply Drew as he preferred to be called, knew that something was wrong. He looked around the place curiously. The hotel seemed really nice and fancy. The whole island seemed nice actually, but something just wasn't right. He hadn't seen any women around. Only men were walking around, different ages and races and some were even naked, which surprised Andrew a little. He was gay and he didn't mind it that much, but it was just strange. What were they doing on an island like that?

He watched his father as he spoke to the receptionist of the hotel, keeping his eyes of other men. He noticed that some of them were checking him out, but he didn't pay attention. He wasn't interested. Instead, he paid attention to what the receptionist was saying. Those rules were just... why would there be such rules? And why would there be such things in their room? Andrew was really curious now and he wasn't sure if he will like it or not once he finds out.

"Why the fuck do we need lubricant in our room?" He asked with a small frown on his face. "And condoms and all that shit?" He didn't care if his dad or brother were bothered by his swearing, but he demanded to know. He grabbed the soda his brother brought him and looked at him, wondering if he knew something about all this. But James seemed lost as well. Their dad was keeping this all a secret. He didn't want to tell them until they got to their room. Andrew wasn't sure if that was a good or a bad thing. Maybe their dad was planning a really big surprise that will simply blow them away. That's why he kept it as a secret. Or, on the other hand, there was always an option that he kept it as a secret because he knew that the boys won't like it.

"Ugh." Andrew grumbled under his breath. All this thinking made him want to find out what was going on even more. "Dad," he whined a little, walking over to him as he suggested going to their rooms, "What is going on? When will you tell us? We really want to know." Nothing made sense so far. In fact, it seemed like that surprise won't be something Andrew will be happy about.

Richard had chosen to keep the exact reason behind their vacation a secret because, well, he just wasn't 100% sure whether the kids would go for it. He had a feeling they might - if they were anything like he was when he was their age, they were interested in experimenting, especially with an attractive, knowledgeable older man like him - but he figured it would be safer to divulge all of the details when they were already on the island and the boys could see how nice, relaxing, and without pressure the resort was.

"Don't worry, kiddo," the father said, mussing his youngest son's hair in response to his whining. "Let's check out the room, and then I'll answer any questions you have." He had a feeling there would be questions. After all, it wasn't every day your father told you you were on vacation to have sex together.

The family of three got into one of the golden-doored elevators, riding up to the fourth floor of the main hotel building. Once there, Richard took the large suitcases into his hands, biceps flexing under their weight as he led the way down the neatly decorated, brightly-lit hallway towards their room. Fumbling briefly with one of their keycards, he eventually opened the door and the three men walked into their room.

The room was, in a word, gorgeous. It was a large, bright room with floor-to-ceiling windows that looked out on the beach and the Pacific Ocean and which held a doorway leading out onto a white deck. There was conspicuously only one bed, but it was certainly large enough for three people to sleep comfortably and was filled with fluffy blankets and lots of pillows and flanked by two nightstands. There was a fully equipped kitchenette on one side of the room and a large bathroom on the other side featuring a jacuzzi and large walk-in shower with waterfall shower head. The room was completed with a large flat-screen television, several beautiful paintings on the walls, and a closet by the door.

"Well boys, here we are," Richard said, putting the suitcases down on the bed to be unpacked later. "I guess it's time I told you why I chose this resort, huh?" His heart was racing slightly as he said this; what if the boys didn't want to be here? What if they were upset or uncomfortable?

"Boys, there comes a time in every young man's life when he starts... having urges. Becomes sexually active, I mean. Now, when I was your age, my father - your grandpa - introduced me to sex by, well, showing me everything he knows. It's some of the fondest memories I have with my father, and it created a special bond between us that lasted until he died. I want you to have the same wonderful experience with me. What I mean is, this is a men's family love resort, and I brought you here so that we could all experiment with one another freely and openly." He paused, waiting for that to sink in. "I only want you to be comfortable, so we can go as slow or fast as you want. But if you give this a chance, I know we'll have a terrific time... and, well, lots of great sex," he finished with a laugh. "So, whaddaya say?"

James laughed a little when his brother wined. Drew could be so cute at times that James just loved it. “Come on Drew relax not like we cannot figure it out if dad doesn’t tell us.” Though as they walked down the hall towards the elevator he paused a half second behind to pass a glance at his dad’s ass. His dad was fit for his age most men in their late thirties were either fat or just out of shape, James’ dad on the other hand was fit and trim. The elevator was even huge and nice. Damn this place had to cost a lot was all James could think.

Entering the room James saw the kitchen and instantly went to check it out. Hell that was even stalked and he could not help but smile. James liked to cook and had a little bit of an artistic side in him though not often using it because of studies. Finally he could maybe use it.

Then he went to the open living room area as their father explained why they were there. James stayed quiet though inside he felt himself become nervous. Then he paused before answering. Sure he wanted to experiment hell he was bisexual and curious how it all truly worked between men. Yes, he though his dad was attractive and so was his brother. Still though to openly admit he wanted sex with them.

That’s when James latterly facepalmed. “That’s why you said don’t worry about our bathing suits.” When they had been driving out to the ferry James had noticed he had forgotten his bathing suit back home. His father had calmly said not to worry about it. Well James did not care though right now he wanted in that hot tub. Even though his mind was filled with tons of questions. Like what were the rules of maybe trying with more than just family? Were there multiple things and styles to try? Thus James did two things; one turn beat red at the thoughts filling his head and two get a tent in his pants. Which in turn only made him blush more.

Getting up James went to the bathroom mostly because he did have to go but he also needed a second to get himself to calm down. Yep he knew this was going to be one hell of a vacation and also something they had to hide from his mother. There was no way in hell she knew about this.

After splashing himself in the face with cold water and relaxing James went back out. “So I take it mom knows nothing of where we are? Because there is no way in hell she would say yes to this. Unless you got her something really really and I mean like almost good as wedding nice for a gift.” James also realized he could not tell the girl he was dating any of this. Then again he had been wanting to break up with her and telling her he went to a place like this would seal that deal. Although he knew better than that since she would tell every person on earth he was gay and had sex with his family. So, this was one dirty little secret for all of them. “I am going to make something to eat you guys want anything? This kitchen is loaded to the max. Only thing I don’t see is boos.”

Once they were in their room, Andrew crossed his arms over his chest and looked at his father, waiting to finally hear what was really going on in here. He looked around the room. It was huge, but everything in it seemed normal, so Andrew guessed that the surprise wasn't some gift or anything like that. However, when Richard explained what kind of an island was that why there were there, Andrew couldn't believe it. He blinked, thinking that the man was joking. But clearly, he wasn't.

"Are you serious?" Andrew blinked, "But dad..." he couldn't find the right words. Simply, he was shocked. Sure, Richard was very attractive for his age and James was handsome as fuck. But they were a family. They weren't supposed to do such things with each other. It just seemed wrong. He could never imagine himself having sex with James or his dad. Right now, it seemed kinda freaky.

But on the other hand, he was willing to try. He had nothing to lose even if he tries. Besides, he was sure that his dad won't force him if he didn't want to. Or so he hoped. "I don't know." He mumbled and walked over to the bed, sitting down. "Well...that was a surprise. I just don't know if it's good or bad. I need to think about it, okay? You two... You two can do whatever you want, though." He shrugged a little.

He was a bit surprised with how James was calm about all this. It was like he didn't mind much. Maybe he even knew something? Andrew, onnthe other hand, really had no idea what was Richard up to. He will think about this all after he gas some food. He was hungry and tired from that trip anyway.

"I want something to eat." He said and looked over at James. "Just make me whatever you make for yourself. I don't care." He mumbled and then turned back to his dad. "So, are there any rules?" He asked, "Just making sure." He shrugged once again.

Richard chuckled as James put two and two together regarding the bathing suits. "The pool, like much of the resort, is clothing optional," he explained through a grin. "By the time this trip is over, swimming in the buff is going to be second nature to you." He wouldn't blame them if they wanted to wear clothes while they were in public, though, as it could be weird having all kinds of strangers' eyes on their young, naked bodies. Frankly Richard wasn't thrilled with the idea either, but he supposed they would get used to it, and if not, there was always a gift shop that might have clothing, including bathing suits, for sale.

He turned towards his younger son. "Absolutely serious," he replied with a nod. "I know this all might be a surprise to you, maybe even shocking at first, and that's okay. Like I said, my father and I shared this experience and I'm thankful for it to this day. I know if you give it a chance, you'll love it too. Your old man's been around the block more than a few times." Yes, there was a lot he could show them, if they wanted to be shown.

He watched as James retreated briefly into the bathroom. He could imagine this was sort of hard to hear at first. But he was determined to make love to his two boys, and he had a feeling they would warm up to it and enjoy it a lot, as well. He turned back towards Andrew as the 15-year-old said he would have to think about it. "That's fine, take your time getting adjusted," he said, sitting down on the bed next to the young boy and wrapping a powerful arm comfortingly around his shoulders. "You don't have to do anything right away. In fact, if you want to watch me and your brother first and join in later, that would be just fine." Frankly, Richard was most interested in taking his youngest son's cherry, but he was willing to wait.

The older man thought for a moment as James brought up their mother. He wasn't sure how much he wanted to divulge, but actually his wife was aware of what was going on and thought it was very kinky. She, frankly, liked the idea of having sex with a younger guy as well. "Suffice it to say, there's a reason your mother and I got together," he said enigmatically. "You don't have to worry about her while we're here."

At the mention of food, Richard's stomach growled almost on queue. It was eleven thirty after all, almost time for lunch. "Sure, why don't you go ahead and make us something," he said, knowing of his older son's enjoyment of cooking. "By the way, there is booze in the mini-fridge, and if you're both on your best behavior, I'll let you have some." This would be a weekend of experimentation anyway, might as well include alcohol. And heck, maybe it would loosen them up a little if they needed it.

"Rules..." he thought aloud as Andrew asked if there were any. "Just one: we never do anything that we're not all comfortable with, understand?" He gave the boy a reassuring pat on the shoulder. "This trip is supposed to be a lot of fun for all three of us. So just let me know if you're unsure about anything, because there's no pressure. Now whaddaya say we go swimming after lunch, huh? I hear they got a huge pool behind the hotel." He figured there was no rush to get into the sexual stuff, and it would be a good opportunity to get the boys nice and relaxed for what was to come. But it was all up to them.

James loved it when his family gave him free range to cook whatever he wanted to. Then again he always loved just to cook, using his IPhone to look up something to make. Then moving around the kitchen he found everything he needed for ingrediance and measuring cups. Moving to the stove he started boiling water and preheating the oven. He was planning to make brownies for later. James had a large sweet tooth if it was chocolate he ate it. Then he cut the tomatoes and cheese. The bread was already sliced. Finding some eggs he would boil them for snack later. Then he tossed the bread on a pan and layered ham and cheese with tomato. Pretty much one step up from grilled cheese.

When the food was done he gave his dad two sandwiches and two to Drew himself he only had one. He was not hungry enough for two beside he was trying to get himself to calm down. Then he decided since they were being open he could at least ask some questions he had about well this entire thing. Why not worse case his dad would not answer and say to wait. Sitting up a little bit he asked his dad. “How long are we staying I forget what you said before.”

He though blinked when his dad mentioned letting his brother watch them. He was not sure how he felt about his younger brother watching. That could cause more harm than good, Then again it could convince the other to join in which might be fun. James could not believe he was thinking like this. It was worse than on those days he had blue balls and his mind could only think about sex. Sighing he leaned back into the couch once more not even knowing what to think about or say. When he was finished with his food he put the dish away. Sliding his shoes off he laid on the bed. “I am just looking to relax. Massage would be great. Might go get one in the spa.” James had been smart enough to bring some of his own money in cash form and check.

Back
Top Bottom