Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Couple of Light D/S Ideas (F/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wedgie Acceleration!

Super-Earth
Neither of these plots are smut based.

If you're still here, please continue!

The Bitch is the Boss

Okay, so the entire point of this one is simply a woman forcing another to kiss her ass - something I've long dreamed of. If you'd prefer a different setting, that's fine too - this is just the scenario that comes to mind.

In a high powered office setting, two women have been rivals for quite some time. Both were in the running for a huge promotion. YC managed to get the promotion, and subsequently became MC's new boss. One of her first acts would be to call MC into her office to gloat, but that's not all. After threatening to fire MC, there's only one thing that can save her. Standing, she smirks as she begins to unfasten her slacks. If MC wants to keep her job, she literally had better pucker up! At long last, one woman has finally defeated her rival once and for all, putting her in her place.

• Ass kissing (literally)
• Strong businesswomen pantsuits
• Panyhose would be awesome!
• Full brief panties would also be awesome!

Sure, this is likely to be a short one-shot RP. But if you're interested in discussing how to make it more long-term, I'd be agreeable.

As an added bonus, I could also go for some pantyhosed feet and smelling as well. It could even be as simple as YC keeping her shoes off in her office, and her office smelling like her pantyhosed feet.

If you're interested, send a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom