Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Request Thread (Caving Shadowrun REALLY EFFING BADLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazzo

Put me on your face. It will be fun.
Supporter
Alright all, It was fun =D

I hate to do this, but the demands of real life do not allow me time to write anymore, and that's just the way it is. I will not be accepting any more new RPS.

RE: My Request Thread (Re-Vamped, still elvolving)

4/6/2015 1051 *bump*

Completely re-vamped request thread, with characteristics I have played, and assigned ratings according to Preference, Experience, and Feedback

RE: My Request Thread (Re-Vamped, still elvolving)

Bump for you love...

I so love this:

"May the stories we write shake the earth, break the hardest of hearts, create laughter and mirth, and never be forgotten..."

*Whacks the thread with his mask again*

I am really craving a Shadowrun Styled RP, no so much the system with dice (but that can be done) More along the lines of roleplaying in a futuristic cyberpunk/fantasy world. I have ideas out the yin-yang for it but no prospective partners, and it has me all rawr...

This will be a plot heavy action adventure type storyline, no erotica planned but its not impossible. I have a Rigger/Street Samurai hybrid character I want to play, standard issue meet up with a Mr Johnson, discuss a job, and write about what happens. If bad comes to worse I will likely just have to make it a solo project. I am up to discuss details such as geographic location/etc.

so, um, RAWR....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom