Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cloudy Intentions (Revamped 05/29) (M for F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimbuscloud

Planetoid
**All plots have been at least slightly updated, Investment Opportunities is new!**

**Plots are in the third post, if you're impatient check there first!**​

Hi there! Despite the title, my intentions are fairly clear. I'm looking for any stories, smut or plot heavy, as long as they're fun.

First and foremost, I apologize to anyone I may have flaked on in the past! I'm more than happy to start something new or try to rekindle something old with prior partners! I keep extensive records of most of my stories, so we can jump right in or do a reboot!

I've found several wonderful people that I click with, and am very happy with most of my stories, but I'm of the opinion one can always have more, so without further ado...

General Preferences:

I enjoy having a male character to play with, and writing with female partners. I'm willing to play several characters outside of my main, who can be male, female or something in between. I do like to have one to focus on, but will take on minor roles to advance the plot, or other major roles if we're doing group/harem.

Messengers make me uncomfortable and I don't usually like threads. PM and Emails are my preferred medium, with PMs being the best way to initially contact me and Emails being my favorite to RP over.

I write about two to four paragraphs a post, plus or minus a few depending on several factors. I do want you to write at least a paragraph, but I don't want you to stress out about matching my post length. It's more important to me we're both having fun with the story, than something petty like dick-er post measuring contests.

I tend to be a softie. If you want a more dominant character let me know and I'll trade in the fuzzy handcuffs for regular ones. I do lean more toward vanilla stories, but that doesn't mean I'm not interested in letting out my wild side.

I prefer fantastic settings and characters. Even in realistic scenarios, a bit of magic/divine intervention/highly implausible clockwork sprinkled in makes things much more exciting for me.

I am on fairly often to check for replies, but sometimes I don't have more than ten minutes at a time to read over what I've got, and it takes me a bit longer for a decent reply. Sometimes I'll take a break to think about things. If I disappear for a while, feel free to PM me, but don't assume I've lost interest.

What I want from you:

Be creative. You don't have to carry the plot by yourself, I can and do contribute plenty, but I get irritated when I'm the only one who does. If you're not even going to try to offer up your own ideas, at least analyze mine, tell me what you like and don't. "That sounds good." doesn't cut it. I'm not as big a hardass as I sound like, if you can't think of anything to add tell me, but I need... I dunno, something that helps me see that you're involved.

Out of character communication is a big plus for me. I really like to swing ideas back and forth while the RP is going.

I want both of us to be free to discuss what we like. I don't judge. I might have some kinks you want nothing to do with, and you might be the same, but I don't want talking about them to be held against either of us, even if the discussion ends with a "no."

When you PM me:

Please let me know at least generally what you're looking for. Plots, settings, or pairings are appreciated. I need at least one from you to get things started, more are welcome.

I like to know the specifics of what you're looking for within ideas. Saying you want Master/slave is fine; requesting a bi-polar master with a penchant for cuddling and wax-play is much better. The more you know what you want, the better I'll be at playing it, and the happier we'll both be. Most of my plots are open-ended, so please help narrow things down if you include one. If you're looking for something smutty or plot-heavy, romantic or dark and gritty, ect. I want to know.

An F-list helps me out quite a bit. If you have one that isn't immediately noticeable (like in your signature) please send it to me. I'd also love to talk a bit about kinks we'd like to include and omit in lieu of, or(preferably) in addition to the general overview the F-list provides.

I want to know if you're interested in furry/anthro characters; given the option I'll almost always play one over a normal human, particularly if he's a horse. I don't mind playing against human/furs/mimis/anything else though!

I want to know if you're willing to play more than one character, (outside of minor roles) and what conditions, if any, you might have. This is something I love so much plots have been shaped and drastically altered around it, so knowing before we get to planning helps me tremendously.

RE: Cloudy Intentions (M for F)

A Bit More Detail:

You should know, I'm a pervert. You may have guessed, considering where we are, but that's something I want to be upfront about. I enjoy a healthy mixture of plot and smut in my stories, I don't have an exact percentage to offer up, but I like writing both. An all-out sex fest can get a bit boring after a while, and too much plot leaves my dirty mind wanting. I'm fine leaning one way or the other, but I value communication, and if I want to have a bit of smut to break up the action or a bit of plot before our next roll in the hay, I'll say so. I ask you to do the same.

I like to talk about kinks before starting a story. An F-list (that's mine, by the way,) is a wonderful tool to help with that, but I prefer actually discussing things as well, as barring excessive use of the custom kinks F-lists usually don't cover everything. If we have differences in what we like feel free to say so, I don't need everything on my list to be happy with a story. Here are a few of the racier things I enjoy:

Harem Play is one of my biggest guilty pleasures. I've seen it done extremely well, but haven't seen many people willing to do it, so I generally take a shotgun approach, and ask everyone. If you don't like it, it might help to preemptively say so, and if you do I'm basically sold. (Note I'm usually willing to double too, and would like to talk about this to make sure we're on the same page)

Furries are fun! Mimis are usually a yes too. If you don't know the difference, let me know. I like playing with them, and I love playing as them, particularly horses. It's something of a fetish, and while I won't tell you not to contact me if you don't like them, I tend to lose interest in plots without them much more quickly. I reserve the right to turn down anyone who wants me to play with a boring human dick. Sorry...

There are several interesting sub-kinks I have involving furries I'll likely ask about, but I don't want to scare anyone off just yet. I will say I'm very interested in playing with more exotic animals. Cats and dogs or variants on them (tigers, wolves, foxes) are fine, I like them quite a bit. Horses, cows and rabbits are a bit less common in my experience, but they're some of my favorites. I've seen some very cute pictures of racoons, otters, red pandas, but rarely actually see anyone playing one, and I'd be more than happy to.

Horse cocks are huge. Pun at your own risk. Basically, I want one, whether it's attached to an anthro or a human involved in an elaborate ritual/curse/transformation/technological marvel/just explained, messy fun.

Somnophillia (sex with one participant asleep) is a great deal of fun, whether I'm being woken up or doing the waking. Oh, and I prefer the individual in question start out asleep- I'm not that boring! x3

Drug/alcohol use, smoking and genital/nipple piercings (I prefer them on my partners, but am not opposed to having them) are all things I see on too many F-lists, that don't quite make it into the stories. Let's fix that, yeah?

If you're still with me, next post will have pairings and ideas!

RE: A Lofty Challenge (M for F)

A Word About General Pairings

I've been at this for a while, so as far as pairing go, I'm happy to do all the old tropes. Master/slave, Knight/Royal, Hunter/hunted, ect. I won't list them all, because if you're wanting something like this you probably know what you want. Let me know, and I might be able to help you out.

I find these to be great starting points, so if you're willing to work together on a new idea with one of these as a base, send it and your general thoughts, and we can get something going. If you don't have any idea where to take it, be prepared for a lot of questions.

Fandom Disclaimer!​

I'm one of those people who is hesitant to play cannon characters, preferring to borrow from established settings and lore than take characters. I don't mind playing against many cannon characters, and there may be a select few I'm willing to play depending on the series.

I don't want to clutter this with a list of all the obscure fandoms I want to play. I'm familiar with a variety of anime, cartoons, and video games, and I might be interested in doing research on something I don't know much about. Ask preferably with a back-up idea or two, and if I know it I'll let you know.

A Few I'm Looking For:

Corruption of Champions - If you're familiar with it and would be interested in trying something in the setting, I'm all for it!

My Little Pony: FiM - Yep, I'm one of those degenerate bronies. I love the setting, and don't mind using OCs in it or something similar. I love the characters, and am likely willing to play most of the cannons, (though the males aren't my favorite). I love interesting crossovers, however unlikely, so throw your craziest MLP/Outlaw Star/Devil May Cry/Fallout/Star Wars crossovers at me.

Pokemon - Trainer/Trainer preferred, though I'd love to play a trainer with unorthodox ideas about training his female pokemon. Pokemorphs are preferred in sexual scenarios. I'd also love to take the general idea of capturing and battling powerful spirits. Other fandoms I know of might convey that better, but I feel this one might have the widest range of appeal.

Plots:

****I like people fiddling around with my plots. If you want to switch up the roles, the setting, or anything else please go ahead.****

Driftwood -
Through a freak accident, our characters wash up on a deserted island. Not long after they land, they are found by a long-forgotten native people living in a grandiose city on a nearby island. (picture something like Atlantis or Eldorado, or a similar fabled city of paradise.)

The island our character wash up on happens to be something like the Eden of the native's creation myth. When they find our characters, they apprehend them, drag them home, and celebrate them as gods incarnate.

Optionally the native inhabitants are entirely made up of female and futanari. When they see my character, the only male most, if not all of them have ever seen, they mistake him for one of the gods of creation.

Notes:
-I left the relationship between the two undefined, so I'd like to work that out first. Whether we want them to slowly warm up to each other, or begrudgingly accept each other as their only potential partners is fine.
-For those kinkier Rpers, I might not mind playing a more aggressive/forceful dom since they're away from civilization.
-More than two people could be stranded on the island if we want an early love polygon and/or other supporting characters. If you're willing to double, I plan on working in tribals, so this isn't necessary, but it is fun.
-We could skip to the indigenous people showing up right away instead of playing out them living on the island for a while. I tend to like like slice of life, so I'm fine with either.
-Prayer could translate into power, meaning the characters actually get god-like powers after being worshiped for a while.
-Other tribes on the archipelago want to destroy the new heretic gods.
-Someone who washed ashore before them knows they're frauds, and exploits them for political power.
-your ideas here

Investment Opportunities -
You character has had a family owned ranch for generations. Times are tough, and with larger competitors moving in to take your business, your ranch's productivity has started to plummet. You might have a small herd left, or you might have switched to farming produce to try to make ends meet. Whatever the case, things are beginning to look desperate.

In comes my character, a trust-fund kid born and raised in the city. Perhaps he had stock in your ranch and came to check on his investment, perhaps he has a nearby summer-home, and happened to see you riding around his property. Whatever the case, he was quickly smitten with you. He started coming by more and more to ask about how things were doing, and when the bitter truth came out, he offered a substantial sum of his own money to help breath new life into your little ranch.

Notes:
-I love the Country Girl x City Boy Dynamic for this. Bonus points if you can type a bit of a drawl, though it is not required.
-I lean toward more romantic stories, but I could see the money he's investing coming with certain strings attached.
-I'm willing to do this with a business other than a ranch. It could work with any sort of small entrepreneur, I just like the general scene.

The Sorcerer's Familiar -
I owe this idea to a user on this site (Thanks Sadfer!), but I've made some modifications to make it my own.

The idea takes place in a setting where magic is prevalent. Those who wield it aren't exactly normal, but they are not uncommon and even many small villages have at least one with the gift.

The practice of taking animals as familiars to help with one's magic and day-to-day life has become widespread among magic-users. It's possible to take humans as one's familiar, but doing so is a grave taboo, though it isn't unheard of; quite the opposite, the few who have done it are vilified in ancient legends, said to have gone mad with their power, sowing chaos and destruction in their wake.

As a result, mages are now carefully regulated in academies where possible. For a mage's training to be complete they must take on a familiar and go on a pilgrimage, traveling from place to place and helping those without the gift of magic with their problems, a sort of reparations for the horrific mage-driven wars past. Once they've made a name for themselves and proven they can be trusted on their own, they're finally free to do as they please outside the watchful eye of the academies.

Basically, I'd like to play a fledgling mage, who ends up with a human woman as his familiar, having to hide it as he goes on his quest. I've got a couple of other plot points, and I'd be happy to talk more about what I have in mind with you if you like the idea so far.

Notes:

-This doesn't have to be in a medieval setting. I like the idea of it being somewhere else, if you have any interesting ideas (or just an inclination) to make it a more modern, future or steampunk fantasy, by all means share them. A modern school setting could be fun!
-I like the idea that the spell is intended for animals, and if used on humans it turns them into furries/anthros/mimis. This is not necessary if we're already using them!
-Harems can be worked into all of my stories, but it works especially well here. The magic used to make a familiar obedient is relatively simple to use on an animal, but on a sentient creature it puts a lot of strain on the user. Over time, this leads to them becoming much stronger under the constant stress(like weighted clothes, but with magic). This is why the mages in the legends became so powerful, and I love the idea of my character making a few sentient familiars and getting dramatically stronger as the story moves on.

Unrequited Love -
Like many of her subjects, a young man has always admired his princess from afar. Her grace and beauty are unmatched in his eyes, and the more he sees her making public appearances, the more he yearns for her. He's no fool, he realizes how unlikely it would be that such an important person would return the feelings of a low born commoner like himself, but that does nothing to sate his desire for her.

With no means to pursues his borderline obsession, he is content to the agony of his courtly love for the fair princess. Eventually, after months(/years) of pining after her, he starts having wonderful dreams, where he and his princess can be together without consequence; for a time at least.

Little does he realize rumors about the girl are true; she possesses the unique ability to delve into the dreams of her subjects, soothing the nagging thoughts that worry them in the night. What will she think when she happens into one of his dreams? Will she be repulsed at seeing someone so far beneath her acting so familiar with his dream version of herself, or will she watch the pair, seeing how he worships her, adores her, touches her, and have her own curiosity piqued? If they meet, will she live up to his lofty expectations? Will he actually have a shot at being with his true love?

Notes:
-The princess that he dreams about, and the princess in the real world are not the same. The one in his dreams is basically a doll, a hollow shell made by his subconscious that acts how he expects or wants her to. I want her to enter his dream, see him molesting something that looks and sounds exactly like her, and be... well, how exactly she acts is up to you, but I imagine it'll be one hell of an awkward introduction.
-Being familiar with the concept of courtly love is a bonus, but not necessary. Still, mention it if you are.
-He's basically blue-balling himself because he wants her so badly, so I love the idea that the dreams he's having about her are naughty, particularly if she walks in on one to make their introduction that much more awkward.
-This was developed for the MLP:FiM setting, and might have some minor plotholes if played on its own. If you're familiar with MLP you'll probably see where I'm going, and feel free to ask about it. If you're not but still interested, I'm fine doing it in a more general Fantasy setting. The biggest plothole is the princess having dream-magic, and we can fix that by including magic in general in the setting.

That's all I've got for now. I'll try to find the time to update and add to this when the mood strikes me. I hope to hear from some of you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom