Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wild Stuff (M for Any)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MellowYellow

Pulsar
There's a fetish of mine that I've suppressed for so long a time, and I fear I may lose it if I don't indulge it soon: Monsters. I'm a guy who likes the strange, the new, trying things that you won't find in our mundane real world. I can only do so many 'modern day' RP's before they absolutely bore me to tears.

So, what I want is something that is fantasy or urban fantasy (or perhaps sci-fi if the pitch is good enough) where a human can hook up with something oh-so-close to human. Usually I prefer the human role, but I can be persuaded to do the monster with a good plot. I'm looking for M/F, F/F or F/Futa- depends on what my partner wants usually.

Possible kinks:
- Size difference (Taller woman on a shorter male? Lovely)
- Large cocks (I have no actual limit on size)
- Excessive cum
- Transformation
- Anthros/furries (I don't think they count as monster girls, but I love them equally as much. Particularly if you're willing to do something that isn't a wolf)
- Adultery
- Pregnancy
- Harems/Polygamy
- Muscular Women

No-Go Areas:
- Scat
- Sexual violence
- Snuff

Possible Plots:

Undertale has been on my mind as of late, so something either set in Undertale based on that would be most welcome. Toriel is particularly wanted.

Daily Life With a Saiyan: Okay, I'm usually not one for OC's, since to me it kind of defeats the purpose of doing anything fanbased at all... but I'll make an exception here. My human character winds up (likely unwillingly) sharing a home with a savage Saiyan lady (or ladies) who has taken a liking to his territory and wants to get away from the hustle and bustle of planet conquering. I'm expecting a good deal of slice of life sexy fun times, maybe with bits of action- and some general fun interactions.
** Still craving this. A majin or frost demon variant would also work.

Profiles Always Lie!: A young man has been single for a long time, to the point where his friends badger him to try online dating. After some time he gets to chatting with another girl online and they agree to meet up- and he finds she wasn't quite as human as her online profile led him to believe.

Pairings Sans Plots:
Human Male x Orc Female/Futa
Human Male x Centaur Female
Centaur Male x Human Female
Human Male x Amazon/Amazon Tribe
Human Male x Lady Gargoyles
Human Breeding Dragons
Anthro Male x Human Female
Incubus x Angel
Human Male x Female Minotaurs
Human Male x Robot Female
Antichrist x Angel Harem

Inspiring Images: (A lot of NSFW in here)
Toriel!
Catch of the day
Quite a view
Goblin!
New Roommate
Beastly Warrior
Magnificent Mammals
Bodyguard
Sexbot
Goblins goblins goblins!
Living with a Saiyan
Prime Beef
It's better to bed a dragon than to slay one
Dating a Centaur Futa
Pretty Majin

RE: Seeker of The Strange

Added 'Daily Life With A Saiyan' plot. I am craving the fuck out of it, so please someone take me up on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom