Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Supernatural Love Triangle

Sweetone

Supernova
Angels and demons have been enemies since the beginning of time. One day, an angel and a demon crossed paths and it was love at first sight. This odd pair went against the law and got married. A year later, they had two young baby boys, one was an angel, the other a demon. Their mother died from complications and their father left when they were only three, so these boys were left to fend for themseleves. It was eighteen years later since these two brothers were born and are moving into a new house. The moment they meet their next door neghibor, Violet, the two brothers are instantly headover heels in love. They already fought all the time before meeting Violet, so when they meet her, everything becomes caotic at home, school, almost everywhere. When Violet's house is burnt down, killing her parents also, the brothers imediately drag Violet to live with them. What will happen with these three teenagers living together under one roof?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22060179

The smell of gas. A loud engine winds down. Air Brakes pop. The yellow school bus that Chris was riding home came to a stop. He got up from his seat, slung his backpack over his shoulder, and walked down the aisle towards the door. People were yelling across to one another and things. Others were caught up in PDA with their crushes. Chris was glad to get off. He walked down the street towards his small home. There, his new room mate Violet sat by the door reading a book. He walked towards her smiling, the scene from the bus now gone upon seeing her. "How was your day?" he asked.

RE: Supernatural Love Triangle (iamtheBAT)

Ok we can play it that way)
Viloet smiled and closed her book "it was good how was yours and you brothers day" she asked.

Chris looked away. His smile disappeared. "I didn't see him there" he said "I think he skipped again". He set his pack down and sat down next to her.

"thanks again for your and your brothers bravery and saving me from the burning building" she smiled

"Ofcourse. It was fortunate that Matt found out as fast as he did. He's the only reason you survived" He put his arm around her "I'm sorry about your parents"

Remeber both brothers like her)

She smiled and put on a brave face "thanks it still hurts at times"

Chris hugged her. As long as they had known each other he had never seen Violet in more pain. A small car pulled up in front of the house. Loud electronic music could be heard playing from where they were sitting. Matt stepped out of the front passenger door and walked in front of the car towards them. He waived to the girl who was driving the car and continued. Paying no attention to his brother, Matt produced a rose and handed it to Violet. "For you"

She smiled and took the rose "thank you its lovely" she said and smelled it.

"Not as lovely as you" He said watching her. Chris rolled his eyes. "Where were you today? It was the last chance for us to study before finals!"

"There's no point to school at this point. Graduation is a few weeks away and then we're free men. So, I went and celebrated a little"

She giggled and rolled her eyes "well we are studying tonight even if I have to tie you down"

"If YOU are going to tie me down then I'll be there for sure" he said with a wink. Disgruntled, Chris grabbed his bag and stood up. "I'm Hungry" he declared and walked in to the house.

She giggled and playfuly pushed Matt and went inside also to get a snack.

Chris set his pack down and began to assemble a Sandwich. He looked at Violet. "Want one?". Matt casually threw himself on to the couch, watching as Violet walked by. He looked her up and down and bit his lip as she passed. He loved everything about her body.

"yes please I like the sandwhiches you make" she said with a smile and sat at the island.

"Are you nervous about finals?" Chris asked Violet after swallowing his bite. He handed her a sandwich and looked over at Matt who was still wacthing Violet. Catching his brother's eye, Matt turned around, lit up a cigarette, and turned the TV on.

"yeah a little its our senior exams" she said and ate her sandwhich. "what about you" she asled

"Tests in general make me nervous" Chris said, now finished with his sandwich. "The fact that it's senior exams makes it that much worse"

He threw his wadded up napkin at his brother who was not paying attention at all. "Isn't that right" He said to Matt who had turned around to give a disapproving face.

"It's just a test, it's not going to affect much about our lives" Matt threw the cloth napkin at Violet and gave her a smirk.

Matt put out his cigarette butt and stood up. "I guess we should do this studying thing, ya?" He watched as Violet retrieved the napkin. He leaned slightly hoping to catch a glimpse of what was under her skirt.

She picked it up and threw it away "yeah I guess we should" she said and pulled out her books.

Sweetone said:
She picked it up and threw it away "yeah I guess we should" she said and pulled out her books.

"I think that I'm going to take a quick shower. I'll join you guys in a bit." Chris said. He then disappeared down the hall.

"Where are we going to study?" Matt asked Violet. "This TV might get too distracting if we do it here."

"I'm following you" Matt says and then offers her his hand.

She smiles and takes it and walks to her room after telling chris where they were going to study and to meet them

Back
Top Bottom