Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mansion for unwantet monsterfutas (AndelexFutaFanatic)

She shook a bit when she was out down on her hands and knees, the woman biting her lip hard. She tried to move, but with the webbing holding her in place the teen was now unable to move at all as she was soon stripped out of her pants, or at the very least left her tight bottom exposed."P-Please not that!!"

The spider laughed at the pathetic trys of the teen to escape. She was quite amused with the struggeling of the teen and grinned towards her exposed bottom parts. "Not what sweety?" She asks teasingly sliding one of her fingers against the teen slit. "By now you should know that you cant escape me anymore.... the only thing you can do now is..." the spider had a develish grin on. She slowly took her secound hand and slided one of her fingers against the teens asshole "chose where ill plant my eggs inside ... your cute butt? Or your slut pussy? Chose!"

She whined and whimpered, looking at the spider, a shiver running through her as she felt the hands run across her body. She wanted neither, having only just got here and couldn't believe or even understand just what was going on in this house. How could any woman agree to let these creatures fuck them?"N-No..neither please...I -I'm still a virgin and this is my first day here!!"

The spiders attention was racied as the teen sayed virgin and she smiled "ohhh if its like that then dont worry.... i wount touch your virginity..." she grinned and suddenly rammed a finger into the girls cute butt "butt ill take this holes virginity with pleasure..."

Her eyes widened a bit before she could even feel relieved as she felt the finger press into her ass."O-oh god not there...N-no you'll tear me open.."She whined with a shaky breath, her insides burning with need, aching for attention.

The need for attention the girls insides showed could be seen as her butt twitched a little with the spiders finger inside. With a big grin the spider slowly pulls her finger out and gets her thick cock into position to thrust into the teen "dont worry... if you rip open ill just put you back together...." she says as suddenly her big meet staff vanished halfway inside the teens ass.

The teen whined, only to cry out as well shortly after as the spider rammed into her, the girl shaking as her tight hole stretched around the cock.It was huge, her insides burning with pain and pleasure as the thick tool ravaged her insides. Kim whined and whimpered, her voice and words leaving her as the bug had its way.The more it continued the more she began to wonder how long it took for the owner before her to give in.

"Ahhhh your ass is so great! This really is a virgin ass" the spider yelled out as she was slowly thrusting into the girl. The slow thrusts slowly got harder and harder and her thick rod entert the teen even deeper. With all her might the spider was now slamming away at her reveging her asshole.

The teen was whimpering, her ass sore already as the monster tore her insides up, stretching it more than she thought possible. But her cries stopped, the teen just focusing on herself, trying to resist the pain as the spider ravaged her, showing the teen this was now her place on the farm. Kim knew this too and knew she would have to adjust to it in some way.

The spieder noticed that the teen suddenly got quied and pulled her head up on her hair a little to get her to look at her. "Why so quiet little girl? Starting to enjoy this?" She says with a grin as she teasingly thrustet a little harder into the teen.

She shook her head, her hips instinctively thrusting back to mee the spiders thrusts. With her constant screaming and whining the girl's voice had faded, only giving off hoarse moans now. Her insides stretched, taking in every inch as the monster drove deep into her tight back door.

"Hehehe.... your enjoying this.... your body is just begging for my eggs... just look at you... thrusting back into me with that slutty ass of yours trying to milk out my eggs... such a slut...." The spider grinned tugging on the teens hair again and holding it like it was a leash as she thrusts into her "Your slutty body shall get what it wants... ill give your ass my eggs.... im gonna fill up your cute stomach even more!" With a slap onto the teens ass the spider suddenly startet to release her thick eggs and warm fluids right into the girls thight ass. Her eggs flowed out into her filling her stomach up even more making it bulge out quite a bit.

She said nothing as the woman mocked her and insulted her as she thrust, Kim biting her lip, moaning more now as the pain faded into blissful pleasure. But when the spider started thrusting more her eyes widened, feeling the eggs push open her ass as the orbs and hot fluid flooded her rear, forcing her stomach to bulge even more than it was already.

"Kish shish shish.... want some more eggs, little slut?" Teasingly the spider startet to pat the young womans bulged stomach as she slowly pulled her hard cock out of her ass .

She whimpered softly, soon falling to the ground once the thick rod left her tight hole."N-no more...t-too much already..."

The spider laughed a bit more before she slowly liftet the teen up and sat her down into a chair near by. Gently she placed a kiss on her cheek before slowly starting to leave. "For now ill let someone else have their fun with you you little slut.... ill be back later to give you some more of my eggs!" The spider girl left the room satisfied. She turned their new owner into the bitch of the howl farm and she knew evryone would have fun with her now...

She sat their, curled up a bit as she took in a slow breath and tried to calm herself down. Her body ached, her stomach growling and hurting from the eggs the spider had pumped into her holes. A weak whimper left her throat, Kim soon sliding down onto the floor and curling up into a ball, violated and humiliated.

Back
Top Bottom