Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mansion for unwantet monsterfutas (AndelexFutaFanatic)

Andele

Super-Earth
The monstergirl population in the world has boomed since they were allowed to be kept as pets. Evrywhere you want you would see varius kinds of monstergilrs running around with their owners but some of them didnt recive that mutch love.
In a forest not far from the city there was a small ranch that took in all the unwantet monster girls. Those were some that were just thrown out because of bad behaivior and one little thing... because of their cocks. Sometimes monster girls would be born with a cock and often a cock would link to a bad behaivior so they would be thrown out onto the cold streets. This ranch in the forest wantet to save these poor souls and took all of them in they could. There were about 200 monstergirls on the farm and the numbers where rising!
It was a happy place for evryone but now that the owner passed away her daughter needs to substitude for her if she wants or not. Now shell need to find out if shell keep the monster girls in line or get swallowed up by their bad manners.

Kimberley approached the farm, looking on from the distance as she approached. While she didn't know much about tending to the guests, she knew well enough that they needed to be kept in check and made comfortable. that she could do with simple housekeeping and cooking, so she believed anyway. So with a breath she would finally step inside once at the door, calling out to anyone listening."Hello? anybody here.."she called, wondering who would answer her first. she had no idea what to expect as her mother never really told her much about this place, only that it was a household for the undesireables, to give them a safe place to enjoy themselves and be happy, which Kim was more than happy to help with.

"I-I'm the new owner of the orphanage..."she pointed out, hoping to get a peaceful greeting with that simple statement.

Most of the girls hide in the farm and tried to stay unseen from the new woman that was standing there but one of the monstergirls decided that they couldnt just let the woman stand there...
Henriette slowly let herself down from the celling right in front of the woman and looked at her with a tiltet head "Hello there.... did you got lost?"

She jumped a bit when the girl appeared, Kim at first frightened at the sight. Though she wasn't too eager to run away. Afterall they weren't going to hurt her right? they all meant well."N-No..I-I'm the new tenant here to take care of all of you..But I have no real idea just what is going on or what it is all of you need..."

Henriette instantly saw the chance and decided to use it as long as she could. "Well the most important thing is our sex drive." She says with a plain face as she slowly gets on the ground and lets her dick get visible. "Thats why all of us are here."

She jumped back a bit and swallowed hard as the spider woman spoke, not at all expecting such an answer. Avoiding the rod she bit her lip and looked to the woman."w-wait..W-what do you mean?Y-you mean I-I have to...?"She asked with a tinge of fear, having done nothing at all with her body, let alone let anyone else have her in such a fashion.

"Yes... exactly that" the spider girl had a slight grin on her face "the old owner did that to. Evryday woth over twohoundert of us. Its important for us to relief our stress and the best methoud is trough sex" the spieder girl was trying to act as neutrual as she could while trying to trick the woman into a horibble fate.

She bit her lip, unsure if she should believe the spidergirl, not ever knowing that any monstergirl was in such need oif things, penis or not. But her body trembled and she bit her lips."A-Are you sure?I-I mean the people who hired me....never mentioned anything like that..."

"They thought you would know. They all did it for such a long time that they forgot it was a problem. Besides your her daughter right? They propably thought that you know evrything from her." The spider girl knew she was starting to get hesitant so she quickly let her blood rush into her cock starting to make it go hard. "Uhhh... see? Its starting.... it looks like i need my milking".

She swallowed a bit, biting her lip as the woman explained to her about what the previous owner used to do. The more she explained the more she believed it, but still she was unsure."B-But I've...never done anything like this...before..."

The spider girl was slowly loosing her cool. Her attitude changed rapidly as she made her cock go hard and with her cock hard like this she cant stand this waiting so she decided to just force it. "Its ok.... ill show you!" She says as her spider legs suddenly pushed the women down to the ground while she forced her big and thick cock against her lips.

the girl's eyes widened as she was pinned down, squirming beneath the monster as it moved, Kim turning her head away from it, her breath shaky and body trembling."W-Wait!! what are you doing?!"

"Releaving myself ofcorse! If you wount to it ill just force you to do it! Afterall we monstergirls need this care" she replys to the woman with a slight grin. Slowly she would start to force her mouth open with two of her legs to then push her rock hard thing into the girls mouth.

The girl whined cried and thrashed about as the spider forced her mouth open. But before she could protest once more she felt the cock slide in, eyes wide as she tensed up, feeling the large slick pole drop into her mouth."Mmmphhgg!!"

The spieder looked down at the woman with a bright grin as her thick thing slowly vanished inside of her mouth "you better dont bite sweety.... or ill bite back...."

She shivered some, her breathing weak as she was forced to suck on the cock. But with the size of it her teeth were grazing along the length, Kim gasping groaning and whimpering along the thick, meaty pole. she couldn't believe this was happening, nor could she believe anyone in her family would actually enjoy something like this..especially from monsters.

The spider girl was enjoying herself. You could see from the expression on her face that she was feeling good. Slowly she began to push all of her huge meet stick into the girl and giggelt a little. "Your mouth feels really good. I wonder if your throat is this good too..."

She closed her eyes and tried to relax, knowing struggling would do her no good here, not with such a rough and powerful creature. But in her efforts to breath her mouth moved, forcing her to suck and take in more and more of the spider's dong as she moved."Mmmm!!"

"Hmmm? Enjoing the taste?" The monstergirl teased. She slowly liftet up the head of the woman a little and then thrustet hard into the womans mouth just to get trough to her throat. With her cock now in the womans throat she startet to get more violent and thrustet into the woman rougher and harder as her cock began to throb while she was getting closer to orgasm. "Ahhhhh im about to cum.... ill fill up your stomach with my eggs!"

Her eyes widened as she felt the cock dig into her throat, the thrust forcing a bulge to form on her neck. However that was the least of her worries, her eyes shaking and body thrashing as the spider warned her of the eggs she was about to feed to girl. Desperate now to get away she pushed and clawed at the monster, fearing such a thing. she couldn't, she couldn't possibly handle such a thing in her body.

The struggeling of the girl was useless. The monstergirl had far more strength and she would easily overpower her. "Hehehe... struggeling wount do yiu anygood... besides... it is to late now..... here i cum!" The spider yells as she pulls the head of the girl in pushing all the way into her throat and releasing her mix of cum and eggs straight into her throat.

Her eyes widened as she screamed, feeling the mixture flood down her body, lumps going down her neck from the eggs pumping ointo her one ball after another. Thanks to the mix her stomach bulged a bit, showing just how much cum and eggs were dumped inside her.

Slowly the spider finished cumming into the girl but kept her head a little longer on her cock. She held her head thight with one hand and gently pattet it with the other. "Good girl.... thats the way to do it." With a smile she slowly led go of the womans head and said the words "but we are not finished just yet!"

She pulled away with a gasp for air when she was finally let go. The girl coughed and gagged a bit, only to look at the spider, fear in her eyes and emberasment coating her cheeks."N-No..please This isn't right..there has to be...a-another way to deal with this..."

"Kish shi shi" the spider laughed as she slowly walked to the back of the woman. "There is no other way out of this.... but fear not woman.... it will feel good for you too if you just give in." The spider was slowly getting herself ready for the next step. She wanderd to the back of the woman quickly forcing her into a doggy stance gluing her arms and legs to the ground with her webs. After she made sure the pregnant looking woman couldnt escape she slowly began to rip a slip open in the woman pants with her sharp fangs. She ripped the split open and made just enough space for the womans pussy and asshole to be revealed leaving the rest of her big butt inside her pants.

Back
Top Bottom