Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Raging Cajun(sweetnothing & ravinwolfen)

"What?" She asked before realizing what he said. She did what he said, bringing her knees up as far as she can while he told her what he was going to do. She cried out when he suddenly began to slam her down on his cock, she never felt anything like that before. It reached places it never reached before.

He grunted and growled as e drilled even deeper into her, the angle just perfect. He kept thrusting, lifting her and driving her little form down over his massive cock. Each thrust driving him deeper ad deeper into her, cock head bumping her cervex as he grunted and moaned. He wa getting close to climax as he trned leaning back on the wall.

The way he drilled into her and fucked her was amazing. It was like he could touch every part of her body. If only that was true. She cried out in some pain when he continue to drill into her like a fuck toy. If that's how he wanted it, that was fine with her. She panted and moaned loudly, her hips constantly moving as her walls squeezed him like a vice. She was close as well, and she couldn't believe she wanted his seed inside of her.

He growled as he began to shudder, on the verge of irgasm as he licked her neck, finally impaling her on hid cock one last time, cum filling her wimb as he oanted sliding into the water, the vixen in his lap, keeping them both high enough out the water to sit comfortably.

She enjoyed the feeling of his body vibrating when he growled. The fox arched her back and moaned loudly before her walls clenched around his reptilian cock and a spray of womanly juices covered him. She was panting as she laid back against him, enjoying the relaxed mood. "That...was amazing."

"Now aint you glad of my tenacity?" He teased hands on her breasts as he messaged her chest, potent seed trapped in her by his girth. He chuckled as he nipped st her ear.

"Just a little. I did like teasing you earlier." She grinned and looked back at him before staring up at the sky. It was a pretty night, and the temperature was just right. She nuzzled him and groaned when he nipped her ear.

"carful cher, you might not be leaving this town if you keep this up. Ol remi tends to want t keep his new pets." he teased as he nibbled her ear once more. his hands moved down her body to grope her hips and thighs as he chuckled.

"I don't think I want to leave New Orleans now. There aren't many guys like you back home. I'm certainly enjoying your company." She giggled and used her tail to stroke his plated chest. "How is the city when it's not Mardi Gras?"

"Wouldn't know." he replied with a chuckle. "Me and my brothers are just here for the festivity before heading back further south. We a bunch o regular bayou boys."
He smirked as he wrapped his arms around her hugging her close, on big hand grabbing her breast as she was pinned there. "Besides, I aint giving you the choice mon cher. You tease a big gator, you better be ready to be hs for the rest of time."

At first, she was a little confused when he said he didn't know. Thankfully, he explained himself, but she wasn't sure why he would live further south. It seemed like it would be a lot scarier. She heard a lot of reports coming from the bayou. "Ooh. That makes more sense." She smiled and gasped when he suddenly grabbed a breast, making her laugh softly. "I'm yours now? Really? I can't believe that. Anyway, I guess it's fine. I could use a new scenery for once."

"Our neck of the woods aint as dangerous as all that, specially if you stick close to old remi." he chuckled as he kissed the back of her neck. He sighed leanig. "My room or yours cher?"

"Well, that makes me feel a whole lot better now, love. Thank you, Remi?" She stroked his cheek and smiled. "Mine. I have to at least pack my stuff. I don't want to be naked the whole time."

Back
Top Bottom