Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Raging Cajun(sweetnothing & ravinwolfen)

ravinwolfen

Super-Earth
Remi sighed as he sat at the bar of the loud dance club. His brothers had dragged him with on their yearly mardi gras trip, if only cause they always got hammered, and he didnt. He got a slight amusment to see them dancing and grinding on a pair of real dog faces, but least they were having some fun.

He turned round ordering a bourban before his eyes settled on a oair if females further down the bar. He grinned as he stood up, a tall broad shouldered beefcake of a reptile, years of hard work leaving him a perfect male specimen. He grinned as he stood behind the two, more interestead in the petiete canine. "Ladies, can this ol gater buy you a drink? Or maybe somethen more substachal."

(Cajun acent, so bear with my spelling.)

RE: Raging Cajun

Hanna was enjoying the night out. It was her first trip to America in a long time, and this time it was different place. Now, she was in the beautiful town of New Orleans. She loved the culture here. The different people, the parades. Mardi Gras was definitely a favorite. The fox had enjoyed a day full of partying and parading before coming to the bar for some rest with her guide.

Hanna was from Munich, and she was on a traveling visa. She hoped to make it last longer than what was given to her. She had three months on it. Her friend and her were enjoying vodka shots as they would giggle, drink, then laugh some more. Hanna's ears swiveled to a voice. Her friend nudged her in the side when his attention was mainly focused on her. Blushing, the fox smiled. "Why not? We don't mind free drinks." Her accent was thick, but so was this gator's.

Ordering a bottle to share the gator smiled as he took the stool beside thr fox undoing the top. "Nam's Remi by the by. Wha brings you fine lasses to ur neck of the wood?"

He grinned as only a gator could pouring them all another round. He sipped at his own drink pouring on the southern charm, but maybe a bit heavy as his hand rested his hand on her thigh.

The fox was interested in the gator in a tourist kind of way. It was always nice to get to know the locals. They were mostly nice. "I'm Hanna. I'm visiting for Mardi Gras and just getting to know the area. I'm Hanna." She smiled while she took her drink and sipped from it. At the feeling of his hand, she pulls away and sits with her legs facing away from him. "What is it like in New Orleans?"

"Rather festive. Ya don picked a good time of year ta visit our little region." He smiled as he rested a hand on her rump now leaning round her to make it seem he was talking to both. "Any chance i could offer ta giv ya the grand tur?"

He chuckled pouring another round, vodka way to weak to do much to him, but certainly these fine ladies might have been less tolerant of the liquor.

"I heard Mardi Gras was fantastic. They weren't lying. I liked the...what's the word..beads. I liked colors." She laughed softly and pulled away from his hand. The way he was acting didn't do anything for her. He was just an annoying reptile who didn't know how to act like a gentlemen. Instead of cussing him out, she waited for the right chance too.

"I don't think so. I think I'm done with talking to you." Grabbing her stuff, she put a twenty on the bar then walked out with her friend, calling him names in her native language. Why did this always happen? Asshole guys don't know how to approach a woman. They act like savages.

RE: Raging Cajun(sweetnothings & ravinwolfen)

He blinked after she got up and left. He sighed as he took the bottle stoppering it before he sat waiting for his brothers. Soon as they were ready he walked them out, and off towards the hotel, drunking singing, staggering and even a few bad jokes all the way. He was peturbed by the females from before.

Soon as his brothers were in their beds passed out he made his way down to the pool. He needed to unwind and submerging himself in water always seemed to do the trick.

Stripping down naked he hopped into the cool water, sinking to the bottom.

After she left, the fox walked throughout downtown New Orleans, buying stuff and occasionally flirting with guys. It was better than being in the bar with that foul alligator. He did not have any manners, and it pissed her off that he was like that. After spending about an hour downtown, she departed ways from her friend and walked to her hotel.

When she got to her room, she pulled out her bikini and pulled it on, smiling at the reflection in the mirror. It was going to be fun going to the pool late at night. Grabbing a towel and an extra pair of clothes, she walked out of her room and to the pool area. After setting her stuff down, she pulled out her pony tail and jumped it, swimming some laps.

Initially the gator did not notice the creature seimmibg laps above, but soon his attention took note of the femenine figure. He rose slowly top of his head and eyes stealthly breaking the surface. He grinned as he saw the all to familar face of the vixen from before, and with a wicked thought swam silently to intercept the female. He waited oatiently before he grabbed hold of her dragging her under. The surface of the water. His toned, broad body showed how much stronger he was as he dragged her along with ease, slowly moving to the shallow end of the pool, still keeping her submerged.

It was always a good feeling being in the pool and swimming. It didn't matter where she was. She always enjoyed swimming at night. The water was warm, and there was usually no one else at the pool. At least that's what the fox thought. Her eyes were closed as she swam from one end to another, occasionally stopping for a breather. While she swam across, she felt something grab her ankle and pull her down. Her eyes snapped open and screamed , thrashing in the water as something pulled her to the shallow end. She managed to see it was the gator from the bar before her vision started to get blurry.

The gator smirked as he pulled in close, arms around her torso as he began to molest her breasts. He had been told never to play rough with the ladies, unless they liked it, and judging by her attitude, this little fox was one of those. He kept her under, arms groping and kneading for a good ten seconds before standing up holding her up so she could breath once more. "Now cher, that was mighty rude bak thar in the club. I was just play'in with chu. Obviously cher likes her men rough, so i think o can be tha type."

He growled bending her over the edge of the pool as he gripped her hips firmly with both hands.

Despite it getting harder to stay away, the fox forced herself to keep her eyes open and watch the gator. It was a regret. She cried out and tried to pulled his hands off of her. He was crazy. She didn't even know he was staying at this hotel, too. When he was finally done and pulled her up, she gasped for air and tried to climb away from him while coughing. "Let...go...of me. I'm sorry for....the bar, but you don't need to do this." She begged as he bent her over the edge of the pool. That was when she began to struggle more.

"Just relax cher, ol remi bout to make you feel reeaalll goo." He more growled than pured the words as heheld her ther, sliding down till his big was was level with her hips. He tugged the bikini bottoms aside, tongue jutting out as he tirn his head to make eating her out easier. Her taste sent a shiver through him as he squeezed her rump, big hands still gripping like a steel vice.

"How can you make me feel good, you stupid gator?! You almost drowned me!" She yelled and kicked out, trying to catch him in the jaw or snout. It wasn't fair. She turned him down as nicely as she could earlier. Does he not know the meaning of no? Her head whipped around when she felt his hot breath on her most private area. "Wait no...." she squeaked out before his tongue began to lap at her, causing her to grit her teeth. Not like this. Not this easily. Her body thought other wise and soon she was starting to get wet.

Thr gator smiled as he felt her body tespond to him, ignoring her words, and the kick. It seemed mire like she was just playing hard to get. He growled deep in his throat as he tasted her, tongue theusting into her pussy as he kneaded and groped her rear, clawed digits digging gently into her flesh, thumb prodding her linky little rear, testing the vixen for her limits.

The fox found that it was starting to get hard to resist him. It had been so long since she last had sex, and he definitely knew how to make her squirm underneath him. "F-fuck!" She cried out as she gripped the edge of the pool. She rested her head on her arms before kicking out when he prodded her precious small hole. "Stop. Just continue doing that other thing..." she muttered, her hips starting to move.

The gator grinned, feelin he had been right in theory on what she had really wanted. He ignored her kick, thumb pressing in a bit deeper as he kept eating her out. He smirked smug as could be, her warm wet pussy, and her scent putting him in the mood. He kept eating her out for a bit longer, steong tongue grinding that sesative little bud of nerves.

This couldn't be happening. Of all things that could be happening to her right now, she was in a pool getting eaten out by a gator she turned down. It wasn't that she didn't like it. It was just unexpected. After he didn't stop with the pressing of his thumb on her tight ass, she ignored it and enjoyed the feeling his tongue against her pussy. She groaned and rocked her hips more. "God, I hate you so much..." she said through a moan.

"No ya doen." He retorted finally dtanding up hand gripping her rear, thump still prodding, while the other ligned up his reptilian cock with her needy sex. "Deep down you love this, or else you would be fighting like a boxed polecat, and not even my thick hide keep me safe"

He smiled as he slowly impaled his cock in her tight pussy, hand running up her side to cup her breast, kneading and pinching her nipple between his knuckles.

A sigh of relief came from her when he pulled out, the fox starting to climb out of the pool before he gripped her rear. "W-what?" She mewled when she felt his cock. She was not dumb, and she knew what it was. "S-stop it. L-l..." her voice trailed off when he pushed into her tight pussy, causing her to cry out and grip the pool. No doubt it felt good, but it just hurt since it was the first time in a while.

He gritted his teeth as he kept pushing in, slow as he could to avoid undo harm. His hands played with the little vixen all over her body, aiming to aleviate some if the obvious pain he was causing.

The fox wasn't a virgin, but it had been a long time since she last had sex. At least the gator was a little considerate on trying to make her feel better through the pain. She loosened her grip on the pool and moaned softly. "Wow...you're so big..." she whispered.

"well course cher, least compared to any man you been wth I sure." He chuckled as he lifted her off the edge of the pool letting gravity slam her down onto his cock as he hooked his hands under her knees to really give her a good ride. His tongue lashed ast her breasts as he leaned his muzzle over her shoulder, hands griping the underside of her thighs.

"You are so full of yourself, you gator." She remarked with a grin. It was fun teasing him since it seemed he liked her being hard to get. Her arms reached back when he suddenly lifted her up and slammed her down on his cock. Her back arched from the pleasure and how far his cock reached. She panted and gripped his scaly arms. She moaned and rocked her hips, begging him to continue.

"Get thos knees to your chest girl." He growled in her ear. "Old remi bout to use you like a living toy."

He was grunting as he moved his hands to her hips, gripping tight as he began to slam her like a personal masturbator, only living.

Back
Top Bottom