Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guilty Pleasures, Desires & Cravings~ [ M x F ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aya_koneko

Hello there! Thanks for checking out my thread and the name's Aya, am fairly new to this site but I've been roleplaying for about 8 years now~ I'm slightly awkward when it comes to introductions so I'll try my best to make this short and sweet. c:

Things to note:
  • I'm not super strict on literacy as I understand English isn't everyone's first language but I do ask that you were to take the time to re-read your posts. It sometimes gets a tiny bit confusing and tiring to see tons of grammar and spelling errors.

• I'll always try my best to reply as quick as I can, be it messages or replies but there'll definitely be times whereby it would take me a day or two to respond. Life can get hectic sometimes and I hope you'd be able to understand that. (For messages, it usually doesn't take me longer than 3-4 days though~ And as for replies, the longest I'll be away would most likely be a week. Anything longer than that, I'll be sure to let my partner know beforehand.)
  • I love playing all types of female characters. If you want me to play a shy and fragile girl, I will. If you would rather I play a strong and outspoken lady with a mind of her own, not a problem~ The only type of characters I will not RP as is those that're straight up dommes. I just can't do those. Sorry!
  • Am a pretty friendly and easy-going person so please don’t be afraid to talk to me! I adore chatting and plotting with my partners so if you wanna just chat about random stuff, go right ahead. :) (But of course, if you'd rather just get down to business, am fine with that too!)
  • No one liners please!
  • I'm always open to new things so if you think you have a plot/idea that might interest me, feel free to send me a message!
    ------------------------------

My plots/ ideas (can be altered, changed and edited. Everything is flexible! :) These are just the stories that I would like to do.):

Student x Student | Teacher x Student

Plot 1: This is about how a boy(YC) brought this girl(MC) to the mountains, only to end up getting trapped there due to a rainstorm. MC is obviously panicking since she obviously doesn't want to stay there for the night but as for YC though, he couldn't be more than happy. He'd always wanted to have sex with her but he never dared ask considering he already knew what the answer would be(A big, fat no.).

However though, now, knowing the fact there was no where to go or run, he was more than determined to do everythinghe has ever wanted to do to her.

Plot 2: MC is a feisty, strong willed girl with a mind of her own. She's from a wealthy family, head of prefect, intelligent and isn't afraid of pissing anyone off(Mainly because her parents are one of the main funders for the academy and she knows if anything happens, her parents could and would back her up.) YC is a new teacher with a mind/personality of his own(He can either be the quiet, cool yet obnoxious type or the sweet, friendly and humble type. It's your choice!). He has a charming and alluring aura, causing all the girls to swoon over him but MC has taken a dislike to him. She'd do things such as embarrass him in class, "accidentally" spill something on his shirt, etc.. etc..

MC would think she has the upper hand and that no matter what she did, he would have to suck it up but one day, while she was at the library looking for some books, YC approaches her and everything goes topsy turvy from then on.
    ~-~-~

Master x Pet | Human x Neko

Plot 1: (This one needs plotting still as the idea is quite vague. My character can either be a nekomimi or an ordinary girl. Either one works~) MC is a nekomimi who's pretty much indebted to YC. He could've maybe saved her from being hurt by a group of men, found her somewhere in the rain or something of that sort. He'd then offer to let her stay at his place for the time being and not wanting to be a freeloader, MC decides to do anything YC would want her to do. Be it cleaning the house, doing the chores or maybe.. Something more.

Plot 2: Something loosely based of the anime show Chobits. It starts with a guy coming home from work, only to find a girl laying near the thrash bins. He takes her home, turns her on and the minute she sees him, she immediately assumes he's her master/owner. (We could either follow the plot with MC being a regular Persocom(An android) or she could be a nekomimi one.)
    ~-~-~

Master x Slave | Dom x Sub

Plot idea 1: MC is treated like a cum dump by yours.They could either be siblings, classmates, neighbours, etc..etc.. The list is endless. I haven't had a solid plot thought up for this yet so I would be more than happy to discuss on how the story should go and whatnot. I'm open to just about anything so feel free to let me know what you have in mind!

Plot idea 2: MC could be a girl who's super desperate to get a job, mainly because her parents are ill and they are all currently relying on her to help pay the bills and such. YC is a rich and wealthy man(he could either be living alone or with his parents depending on the age you'd like to play.) who's looking for someone to be his personal maid/servant.

The both of them could maybe meet in some way(she could bump into him on the street, he sees her getting rejected by a shopkeeper, etc etc) and when he finds out she's in need of a job, he decides to ask her whether she'd be interested in being his maid. He would pay her a hefty sum of cash every month, she was allowed to visit her parents every weekend and the only thing she had to do was clean his room/place, do the laundry, etc.. etc. Simple tasks.

At first, she'd be a little bit hesitant since she didn't know whether she'd be comfortable living with a stranger but after some thought, she decided to just take the offer because nothing could possibly go wrong.. Right? (However, what's waiting in store for her was far more than she could have ever imagined.)
    ~-~-~

Pairings I'd like and/or don't mind doing.

teacher x student
    human x neko
    brother x sister
    master x slave
    dom x sub
    master x pet
    student x student
    human x succubus
    demon x human
    incubus x human
    co-worker x waitress
    boss x worker/intern
    + more.
    -----------------------------------------------

I have other plots in mind but those are the few I'd truly love to do! And also, do check out my F-list to see my likes and dislikes.

Please send me a PM if you're interested or simply reply to this thread! (Though, I would very much prefer the former.)

Heading off to sleep! Shall reply all the messages in my inbox once I get up. :) I truly hope to find some awesome roleplay partners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom