Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced fantasies MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

x~bloodandshadow~x

Super-Earth
In short I'm looking for anything non-con. Long or short term. Males only please, or at least don't say otherwise. Some story is required, at least a good build up to things. I prefer to play characters between the age of seventeen to say twenty three. Being the younger character as well. I'm not interested in being broken or completely obedient. Blackmailed into cooperating also isn't ideal. I enjoy the tension and the fight in it. Though I am not into 'extreme' violence, scat, gore, piss. Any of that.

That being said I'd be open to trying different things, so feel free to make suggestions or inquire a kink you might want to involve. Worst case I'll say no, but no harm in asking!

Please, please.. be a decently detailed role player! Nothing over board.. but simplistic motions are really boring. Even more so when it's just smut.. I won't be a grammar nazi, but at least make sure posts are legible and interesting. I will do the same.

Would like to do some fantasy stories. Vampyres, demons, shapeshifters, magic users, werewolves. **Bestiality?** Ghost RP?? Simple human characters are fine too, I just enjoy fantasy a bit more. =)

F-list

Feel free to PM me with ideas or questions! Or even a starting post if you feel so inclined.! Role play will be over PM as well. Hope to hear from you! <3

RE: Smut craving! MxF

x~bloodandshadow~x said:
In short I'm looking for anything non-con. Long or short term, though mainly short. Males only please, or at least don't say otherwise. Some story is required, at least a good build up to things. I prefer to play characters between the age of seventeen to say twenty three. Being the younger character as well. I'm not interested in being broken or completely obedient. Blackmailed into cooperating also isn't ideal. I enjoy the tension and the fight in it. Though I am not into 'extreme' violence, scat, gore, piss. Any of that.

That being said I'd be open to trying different things, so feel free to make suggestions or inquire a kink you might want to involve. Worst case I'll say no, but no harm in asking!

Please, please.. be a decently detailed role player! Nothing over board.. but simplistic motions are really boring. Even more so when it's just smut.. I won't be a grammar nazi, but at least make sure posts are legible and interesting. I will do the same.

Would like to do some fantasy stories. Vampyres, demons, shapeshifters, magic users, werewolves. **Bestiality?** Ghost RP?? Simple human characters are fine too, I just enjoy fantasy a bit more. =)

F-list

Feel free to PM me with ideas or questions! Or even a starting post if you feel so inclined.! Role play will be over PM as well. Hope to hear from you! <3

Greetings and Salutations.

Well, I would love a story. I prefer it when there is a build-up, rather than it just being a smut-fest. Age doesn't really matter to me as long as it's 18+, I'm not really into pedophilia. I don't have any particular kinks in mind but that can be discussed. And well, I would hate to leave just un-detailed, single sentence posts, they just suck the fun out of it. I would prefer it being novella style, but I'm gonna leave it up to you, and fantasy is just fine by me.

Please keep in mind that I'm rather new to these forums, but I'm experienced with Roleplaying.

-Persona.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom