Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alien Freaks! (Alien x Female)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saurmag

Planetoid
Hi, hello.

I'm looking for a long term RP partner, for a specific idea. I've been called picky a lot, and I don't deny it, so better be a snob now and not an arse later! My requirements:

1. I roleplay through IM services! Skype or Chatzy preferred, though I can adapt to something else. I -don't- RP via Email/PM.
2. Regularity. This is a long term RP and while I understand that people have lives and I myself will be busy from time to time, at least some regularity is expected and appreciated.
3. Content. I'm a quality vs quantity kind of guy, and still will appreciate somewhat juicy posts with a good amount of detail and something to bounce my shots off. I can't stand the kind of RPs where I get 2-3 sentence replies outlining a reaction and have to keep the kink alive alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~ Smut to Plot Ratio about 4:6

The Smut!

WARNING: This will get nasty. All sorts of nasty. My alien freaks are precisely that, so expect obscene, messy scenes. This will include Indoctrination/Mind Control, Addiction, Breeding/Impregnation and other themes such as these.

The Plot!

While this is quite smutty, it's also pretty.. plotty?

The storyline starts with a young researcher arriving with the rest of her team to a private site beyond the polar circle, investigating an ancient subterranean complex. Things don't take long to go wrong, and what started out as a shady private operation turns into something innately unnatural and.. Alien.

And it goes all sorts of places, Earth and Beyond.

General Genre: Sci-Fi Horror

PM me if you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom